Chapter 9

We Got Married?

"So, you still planning on buying me those stars?"

Those were the first words that Jiyong heard as he opened his eyes in the morning, wrapped in Seunghyun's embrace. He gave Seunghyun a look, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"What?" He asked.

"You seriously don't remember your drunken promise to buy me the stars?" Seunghyun tilted his head, an amused expression playing at his face.

"My- oh , please tell me I didn't do anything last night..."

"Other than sob about your literal inability to buy me the stars?" Seunghyun smirked. "Not that I recall."

Jiyong flushed bright red, feeling embarassment claw at his stomach. "Erm..."

To Jiyong's suprise, Seunghyun leaned down and pressed his lips against the younger man's forehead.  "It's okay. All you did was get drunk. Don't look so embarassed. It's happened before and you know it."

Jiyong scowled. This time was different. He didn't want to seem too pathetic around Seunghyun for reasons he couldn't understand. Instead of voicing his thoughts, he murmured, "although, and I'm saying this as un-drunkenly as possible, I would love to buy you the stars."

"It'd be a privilege to have you buy me the stars," Seunghyun said with a light laugh. "But, in all seriousness, I'm seventy percent sure that Daesung and Seung Ri know about everything now."

"Who the hell told them?"

"You."

"....Oh."

Seunghyun rolled his eyes, then removed his arm from around Jiyong's shoulders. Jiyong felt the lack of his embrace more than usual, although he fought the feeling back. "We've got tons of stuff to do today," Seunghyun mumbled, bending down over the side over the bed in an attempt to stretch his stiff back.

Jiyong couldn't help it; he moved to the space behind Seunghyun and placed his hands on Seunghyun's back, beginning to massage the stiff muscles. Seunghyun let out a pleased sound, his face turned to mash into Jiyong's chest. "That's good... Ah, my back can be such a , but you're helping."

"Good," Jiyong purred in reply. Secretly, he was glad to finally gain some dominance in the whole situation; he very well knew he would be labeled the bottom in their relationship, so this was a bit better. (Although technically he had been the top in many situations, all with girls of course, but God knows that was a whole different story.)

"Would it be totally weird to say that I really like you right now?" Seunghyun whispered into his chest.

"Kinda." Jiyong's massaging motions paused, the only thing giving away his suprise at Seunghyun's words.

"Too late now." Seunghyun raised his head and pressed his lips against Jiyong's in a sweet kiss.

In a second, the tables turned. Jiyong's hands slid down Seunghyun's back as the older deepened the kiss, lightly pushing Jiyong to the bed. Soon enough Jiyong was staring into half-lidded, lust filled eyes.

"Don't you two even THINK about it!"

Both men shot up, almost scrambling over eachother to find out who had spoke. Taeyang glared at them. "I just gave you this freaking talk yesterday! Are you seriously going to disobey that right now?"

Jiyong grumbled under his breath, "er."

Seunghyun snorted in an attempt to cover up a laugh that was trying very hard to leave his throat.

"Ugh." Taeyang glared at Jiyong. "I'm going to tell you this one last time; if you're gonna have , go to a hotel to do it."

With that, he turned and left the room.

Jiyong stared after him, only to be snapped out of his trance by Seunghyun's next words.

"Is it weird I want to go to a hotel now?"

Jiyong rolled his eyes.

*

"Ugh. I am so tired right now," Jiyong groaned as he pushed through the half-open front door to the dorm behind an equally exhausted Seungri.

"Agreed," replied Seungri.

"What's got you two so exhausted?" Daesung asked as he peered over the counter at the two men entering the dorm. He was sat down in the dining room.

"The schedules were absolute today," Seungri explained. Jiyong sent him a dissaproving glare at his language.

"Watch it, Maknae," he warned.

Seungri rolled his eyes. "I will watch nothing, thank you very much."

"How were your schedules today?"

Seunghyun entered the living room, smiling at the two men. Or, well, the smile was directed more at Jiyong than Seungri. "They were okay," Jiyong said, not wanting to worry his boyfriend - er, experiment X partner. "Tiring."

Seunghyun smiled and stepped forward. "Good," he whispered. The tips of his fingers pressed softly against Jiyong's waist. "Sorry I had to leave all the hard work to you, Jiyong- but you know it is very hard to pass up a schedule-less day."

"I know," Jiyong said in reply with a chuckle. "Don't worry, I would have done the same."

"Please don't kiss in front of me," Seungri squeaked as he hid his face. "I am too innocent for this."

Jiyong scoffed. He had actually very much been hoping to get a kiss, but that would have to wait. His expression unwavering, Seunghyun smirked. "Alright. We won't, Your Maknaeness."

"Don't call me that!" Seungri snapped. "I am just as mature as you guys."

Taeyang's brow was arched as he entered the living room. "Actually, Seungri, I do think you can be mature, but you were once the innocent maknae," he said. "But don't worry, I will always love you just the same."

"Your love means nothing to me, Taeyang."

"Nice to know you love me, Maknae."

"I'm too innocent to love, aren't I?"

"Isn't innocence one of the main things that allows people to fall in love, though?"

"When the hell did this become a discussion of the reasons behind people falling in love?"

Jiyong raised an eyebrow at the two bickering bandmembers. He felt a hand touch his shoulder gently, and he turned half-way to see Seunghyun was the culprit of the touch. His hyung smiled. "Come on," he beckoned quietly, jerking his chin towards the bedroom.

Please don't be planning something, Jiyong begged inside his head as he followed Seunghyun to their room. The older sat down, smiling softly. "You tired, then?" Seunghyun asked with a teasing half-grin.

Scowling, Jiyong replied, "Yes, I am, so don't you dare plan anything, mister."

Seunghyun rolled his eyes. "Don't worry. Won't happen. Taeyang is already on our asses enough, don't you think?"

"Agreed."

"But..." Seunghyun scooted closer, his lips coming closer and closer to Jiyong's. "I don't want you to tire yourself out so much, Jiyong."

"I always do this and you know it." Dammit. Jiyong shouldn't be expecting a kiss. Or anything more than that.

"I know that," Seunghyun replied. He suddenly wrapped his arms around the younger. "I know this may sound weird, but... Ever since we started, um, dating, I've been worrying more about you."

"That's not weird. You're just overprotective."

"Well, I know that. I just want you to understand that you're affecting me. In ways I'm not sure even I understand."

Jiyong felt a blush try to crawl up his cheeks but fought to hide it. I'm not going to show weakness like that. "It's just... Just... I mean..." Jiyong could not find the right words. "I guess it's normal, since we're together now..."

Seunghyun brushed his lips against Jiyong's jaw. "Be prepared for tons of teasing about you being the wife, though."

Jiyong scowled, trying to ignore how hot he felt all of a sudden. "I am not your wife."

"But you are, Jiyong." Seunghyun grinned against his neck.

Jiyong shoved Seunghyun away. "I refuse to be called your wife." Please. Keep calling me your wife. , why do I want to be called that? Son of a ...

Seunghyun cocked his head, that grin still on his lips. "And that's what is gonna make our relationship interesting."

"Interesting?" Jiyong echoed. "How will this make our relationship interesting?"

"Our constant battles for dominance, of course."

"Who says you're going to be the dominant one in the first place?"

"Like, three quarters the GTOP shippers in the world, Jiyong."

Crap. "They only think that because of my fashion sense. And that one parody. Damn, I shouldn't have agreed to being the girl in that."

"Just admit that you're the less manly man here."

"Make me!"

Seunghyun arched a brow. "You really want me to make you?"

Jiyong swallowed. "Um, no."

"That's what I thought," Seunghyun said smugly.

Jiyong hated the teasing. So he decided to do the one thing that could assert some dominance - he shoved his lips against Seunghyun's. Suprised, Seunghyun's eyes widened, but he kissed back. Jiyong made sure the kiss didn't progress any further than just that - a kiss. Although Seunghyun was becoming a bit more desperate, which told Jiyong it was time to stop.

"Okay, enough." Jiyong pushed him away.

"Dammit, Jiyong..."

"So then what do you have to say about that, Seunghyun?"

Seunghyun narrowed his eyes a bit, as if deep in thought. "What I think about that?"

"Precisely."

"You're a very good kisser."

You little-

~~~~

Haha, the urge to end it there was undeniable.

Well, I pass the next chapter on to the VERY GOD DAMN IMPATIENT @TheOfficialVIP now. Jk please don't hurt me *hides underneath a table*

Sorry that this was so freaking short. But, you know, I'll work harder next time~ Or try to, at the least... :c

KpopGirl4Life, out~