Chapter 3

We Got Married?

By now you know that its mee, KpopGirl4Life. This chapter will be less rushed than the first I wrote. Anywho, read on!

~~~

   Seunghyun made Jiyong feel... Safe? Uh-oh. That wasn't right. Not at all. But as much as Jiyong wanted to pull away, he still didn't. He couldn't.

"Don't be scared, Jiyong. It's only turbulence," Seunghyun said in a light tone, eyebrows raised at the younger's hand on his own. And was that... a blush on his cheeks? He was embarassed.

"I am not." Jiyong pulled his arm away, staring at Seunghyun stubbornly. He wasn't going to admit anything.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes. "You're such a liar. Alright then, Mr. Not Scared At All. I guess you won't have me to hold on."

Jiyong bit his lip. He wanted to be able to grab Seunghyun's hand, though. Dammit. What was he saying? He was a grown man. Who just happened to be similar to a girl but that was not the point. "I'll be able to live with that," he said finally, smirking at his hyung.

"Uh-huh." Seunghyun didn't believe a word Jiyong said; that was for sure.

Scowling deeply, Jiyong turned away from his hyung - his husband, he remembered with a shock. For a moment they were just the same bandmates, G-Dragon and T.O.P, not the secretly married couple. Seunghyun seemed to remember the fact as well and looked away. But... why wasn't it bothering him? It should have; they were both men, in the same group, and always have been and will be best friends. That was enough for Jiyong. Just Seunghyun's friendship was nice enough for him. It was something Jiyong had always been proud of, ever since their days in training.

It was obvious that something was bothering Jiyong. Seunghyun feared it was the fact that they were married now - even the thought made Seunghyun feel weird. Married. To Jiyong. None of their bandmembers knew. Probably never would.

Lovely.

He felt worry for the younger and something tugged at his heart, telling him to ask Jiyong if he was okay. It hurt to see Jiyong so conflicted, Seunghyun realized. But instead of saying anything to the younger, he kept the strange feelings pressed down and turned to the front, waiting patiently for the plane to land at their next stop on their tour.

~~

"Ah, Los Angeles," Seungri breathed, stepping out of the plane. "We've come here quite a few times."

Seunghyun agreed with him. He liked the place. It was warm, and the people were nice enough. There were definitely a lot of fans about, snapping photos and screaming for BIGBANG to marry them and such. It was not an unfamiliar sight for the group, that was for sure. And, despite the fans who got a little too crazy and brave, it was a welcome sight just as well.

A taxi brought them to their new hotel, and by 4:30 that afternoon the group was settled in as much as possible for a three-night stay. This was their last stop in the U.S, therefore they were allowed a few hours of exploration and enjoyment before their show the next day. Youngbae immediately hopped onto the first bed, claiming it as his and stretching across it to make sure no one took it from him. Snorting in amusement, Seunghyun went to claim his own bed, except in a much more controlled fashion; plopping down face-first and sighing out in relief. Daesung and Seungri went to their seperate hotel room, and Jiyong was nowhere to be seen.

"Where'd Jiyong go?" asked Youngbae, echoing my thoughts, as he looked over at me from his stretched-out position on the bed.

"I don't know," Seunghyun replied.

"Did he get eaten by sharks?"

"I'd certainly hope not." That isn't a picture I like to see in my head.

"Or the fans?"

"I doubt it. They aren't cannibals, Youngbae."

"Why don't you go look for him?" Youngbae suggested, serious now.

"Why me?"

Youngbae hit Seunghyun over the head, hard. "Because. He's your best friend." And husband, thought Seunghyun. "Well, and mine, but still. I'm going to go look for something to eat."

He left no room for Seunghyun to protest as he left the hotel room. Grumbling under his breath, Seunghyun sat up and started towards the door to search for Jiyong.

Upon searching the floor they were on, Seunghyun found Jiyong crouched down near the bathroom, head in his hands. "Jiyong?" He asked hesitantly.

Jiyong looked up, eyes wide. He scrambled to his feet. "S-Seunghyun."

"Why are you just... sitting there?"

"I'm sorry." Jiyong flushed with embarassment. "It's just-"

"Is this about the scene in that hotel?" Seunghyun finished.

Jiyong flushed at the memory. "Yes," he admitted.

"You can just forget it, Jiyong. It was something that wasn't supposed to happen." Seunghyun stated. But then again, the thought of doing that to Jiyong- it made him feel terrible.

Seunghyun noticed that a hickey was peeking its way out of Jiyong's collar where he had tried desperately to cover it. He reached over to fix his collar so that it hid the mark. Pausing, he sighed. "Jiyong, I'm sorry. If I actually did that..."

Jiyong, suprisingly, hugged Seunghyun. "Can we still be friends, Seunghyun?" He asked, changing the subject completely.

"Of course," Seunghyun replied with a small smile. "Friends."

He pulled away from Seunghyun. "Okay. Good. Sorry for disappearing."

"It's a lot to take in. Come on, let's just go."

"Alright."

They turned and started back to their hotel room. Just to lighten the tense mood between them, Jiyong shoved Seunghyun a bit, making him stumble a little. He glared at the younger. "The hell was that for?"

Jiyong gave him an innocent look. "What was what for?"

"You're such a head." Seunghyun scowled and started forward, Jiyong following on his heels with a laugh.

With that, the two soon arrived back at the hotel room and were excited to see that all the other members were in the room as well, waiting for them to arrive so that they could go sight-see a bit.

"Where have you two been?" Daesung asked, arms crossed in a fake act of anger.

"Jiyong got lost on the way up here," Seunghyun said with a smirk, covering for Jiyong, his years of acting coming through for him at that moment.

"Ha! Typical Jiyong." Seungri snorted.

Jiyong shot him a piercing glare which shut the maknae up. Laughing nervously, Seungri took a step back. Seunghyun snorted at Jiyong, who in turn glared at him then scowled. "I hate you," he grumbled. "All of you."

"You can't hate us," Seunghyun shot back. "We're too awesome."

"Before a fight starts between you," Taeyang interrupted, "We should go out and have some fun."

"I agree!" Daesung said.

Seunghyun agreed as well. Jiyong still glared at Seunghyun but agreed, too.

"Alright then! Let's go!" Seungri cheered.

~~

As said before, the five members of BIGBANG left to go and explore Los Angeles- even though they had been there before on several occasions, they usually did not have more than one or two hours to walk around. In this case, they had the rest of the night. With Seungri and Taeyang involved it was a sure thing that they would be out late. And with the fans that would be here, it would prove difficult. The first thing Seunghyun wanted to do was eat, and eventually, after some time and a lot of pestering, Seungri agreed. He had been wrapped up in his own little games with Daesung and Taeyang.

As they walked toward a comfortable-looking café on the corner of the street, Seunghyun found his gaze moving to Jiyong. The leader was wearing a leather jacket over a tank-top and a pair of jeans that fit him perfectly. And for some reason, Seunghyun was noticing just how good his jeans looked on him, how y his hair looked swept to the side as it was that day- wait. What the hell? Those thoughts were uncalled for; why was Seunghyun suddenly thinking of Jiyong as y?

Shaking off the unusual thoughts, Seunghyun padded forward, ahead of the group to get away from looking at Jiyong. Just staring at him in that way felt wrong; as if he were a e looking at some fourteen-year-old's . That was what you got when you had an urge to just stare at someone, who was also your bandmate and best friend, in public.

Thankfully, no fans were in the café other than a young woman who vaguely recognized them from somewhere. Jiyong went ahead to get a seat for the group and once he did, they all sat down in the booth that was picked. Seunghyun sat across from Seungri, Jiyong on his left side and Daesung and Taeyang squeezed in the same side as Seungri, constantly shoving and trying to get more space. It was quite entertaining to watch.

Once the waitress had taken their orders, the group began to chat, Seunghyun making sure to keep his gaze off of Jiyong.

"So what's the plan for the rest of today?" Daesung asked, looking at Jiyong.

"Well, there's only around three or four hours of daylight left," Jiyong replied. "I suggest we just walk around and go shopping a little. I need some new clothes, and something to remember our tour here in the States."

"Yeah, I like that idea." Seunghyun nodded in agreement with his band mate.

Everyone agreed on that idea, and like so, the group spent most of the rest of the day walking around. When they decided to go and shop around, Jiyong definitely looked happy to get to buy things. Seunghyun did not share as much enthusiasm but for Jiyong's sake he tried to stay interested.

Their shopping place was a large mall in the middle of L.A. Jiyong shot off towards the clothes section, Taeyang shrugging and going off after him. Seungri and Daesung headed off in another direction, and Seunghyun was left alone. Sighing heftily, he decided to go explore the souvernir shops and get something for himself... and maybe Jiyong.

After a bit of looking around, Seunghyun found only a small keychain that seemed to fit Jiyong- it, ironically, said I Am One Of A Kind. Yes, Seunghyun thought with a small smile, buying the souvenir at the counter to give to Jiyong later, He is definitely special...

With that in hand, Seunghyun headed towards the clothing department, just as Jiyong hopped out of the dressing room, wearing a hot - there it went with the thoughts about Jiyong being hot - graphic tee with a pair of skinny jeans.

"Oh, hi, Seunghyun," Jiyong greeted. "What's that?" He gestured to the keychain, which was poking out of Seunghyun's shirt pocket.

Suddenly feeling shy, Seunghyun handed him the keychain. "You wanted a souvenier to remember the tour, right?" He managed to pull off a smirk. "Well, I bought you one."

"Aw, thanks, bro!" Jiyong grinned at him, and took it. "This is just what I wanted- something like this."

"No problem," Seunghyun replied coolly.

Taeyang had to appear at that moment, breaking the nice, thankful silence between Seunghyun and Jiyong. "Guys, it's almost dark out. We should go."

Jiyong agreed quietly, looking deep in thought. Seunghyun smiled softly at him, thinking he looked cute when he was thinking hard. And then they followed Taeyang out of the store, towards the other bandmembers, where they started back towards the hotel, ready to get back to Seoul. Despite the thoughts about what would happen to Jiyong and Seunghyun's situation when they got back - what if someone find out that we're 'married' here? What if we're kicked out of YG? - Seunghyun chose to keep to himself as they began the trip back to their hotel.
 

~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this! Stay tuned for more c: