Chapter 6

We Got Married?

Seunghyun was enjoying a peaceful sleep when he heard noises coming from Jiyong’s room. It was a strange thing to hear. The leader usually slept without a sound even though he was a pain to get up in the mornings. Despite the countless efforts to force himself back to sleep, Seunghyun found no comfort in closing his eyes while his friend was in distress. Wasn’t that part of the whole marriage vow; ‘In sickness and in health’? He couldn’t shake off that thought and started towards the leader’s room abruptly.

“Jiyong”, he whispered as he knocked on the door, “Are you okay?”

There was no reply so he turned the door knob and found Jiyong curled up in a ball on his bed. He was whimpering and beads of sweat broke through his skin. Seunghyun felt an odd feeling go through his heart. He rushed to the other man’s side, shaking him passionately. He said his name multiple times and when he rose, he swung his arms around Seunghyun’s waist. For a long moment, the older rapper stiffened but when he realised how desperately the younger man needed affection, he took his head and placed it on his lap.

“Ji, what’s the matter?” Seunghyun bent forward and whispered in his ear.

“I just h-had a n-nightmare.” Jiyong stammered and buried himself in Seunghyun’s lap. He ran a hand through the younger’s hair and caressed him. At that moment, all he wanted to do was kiss Jiyong better. But what was he thinking? Kissing his fellow band-mate would be wrong. However, he had an urge on the corner of his lips so he leaned in, looking the other man in the eye, searching every detail of his aspect. And he got closer and closer until he could feel the laboured breathing coming from the other.

---

Jiyong’s eyes shot wide open as he felt sudden warmth against his cheeks. His heart sank in surprise as he spotted Seunghyun in front of him. He attempted to crawl back carefully without touching the other but Seunghyun had him in a lock. A grin was spread across his face, topped off with dimples.

“What are-“Jiyong began but was cut off.

“Don’t say anything,” Seunghyun murmured as he moved a hand to the nape of his neck,” I’m conducting an experiment.”

Seunghyun traced a single finger across Jiyong’s lips, firing up every nerve in that area. Then he took his chin and lifted it slightly, just enough to close the gap between their heads. Now there was no turning back. Their gazes were locked upon each other.  His uncomfortably intimate position in the rapper’s arms had made Jiyong forget every element of his previous nightmare. The embrace alone made his head spin. He felt excitement and rush but at the same time he was undergoing fear and apprehension. And those emotions were multiplied by ten when Seunghyun tilted his head and propped his lips onto Jiyong’s.

“I didn’t know you were a scientist.” Jiyong breathed into Seunghyun’s mouth just as they broke off the kiss. They were flustered.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Seunghyun responded in confusion. He didn’t know what he had just done or what had overcame him.

“You told me that you were conducting an experiment.” Jiyong added but was shut up by another sample of the other man’s lips. Oh God. What were they doing? Whatever it was, it made both men relaxed and left without concerns so they continued. Jiyong kissed back and Seunghyun returned them.

At first the smooches were long and thoughtful but over time, they became short and lustful. They shifted to the headboard where Seunghyun pinned Jiyong and began leaving invisible marks all around Jiyong’s neck. The leader tilted his head backwards to give the other man easier access, meanwhile feeling his muscular shoulders. As soon as he realised that his mouth was free, he also noticed what was going on. He reached out to the bedside table and flicked the lamp light on.

“Seunghyun”, he slid away from the other man’s reach, “Seunghyun, stop. We need to talk about this.”

Seunghyun moved to the side so that their shoulders were parallel. He had his lips pouted and arms crossed. Like a five year old child that had a candy taken away from him. There, they looked as if they were a married couple. The only difference with that simile was the fact that they were actually married.

“What were you just doing?” Jiyong started uneasily.

“Don’t act as if you didn’t enjoy it.” Seunghyun protested. It had all been wrong but he couldn’t let go of that rushing feeling. He couldn’t get rid of the taste that lingered on his lips.

“I never said I didn’t,” Jiyong’s voice faltered, “I just want to know why you did it. Didn’t I tell you not to take advantage of me while I was sleeping? But then again, I can’t blame you. I mean, who could refuse the G-Dragon?”

“Firstly, you weren’t sleeping when I ‘took advantage of you’. Secondly, I did it because I wanted to. I have legal rights to do this. It’s all written in the paper that’s hidden in your underwear drawer. Lastly, you wanted T.O.P as much as I wanted G-Dragon.” Seunghyun put out all his points.

“It’s too weird to think about,” Jiyong put his hands over his face, “I kissed a guy.”

“So did I,” Seunghyun was struck by this thought way too suddenly, “I didn’t only kiss a guy, I kissed you.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Jiyong said way too loudly. They heard clattering from the outside and footsteps approaching the room.

“Jiyong, I’m coming in so cover up if you aren’t decent.” Youngbae’s voice sounded from the other side. Both men were shocked and frozen. They couldn’t move if they tried. The door swung open.

“S-Seunghyun”, Youngbae leaned forward and looked closer, “What are you doing in Jiyong’s bed at 2 am?”

“We’re just making err… what do you call it?” Jiyong had completely forgotten basic vocabulary.

“We were making… uh… what were we making?” Seunghyun was no better.

“Music!” Jiyong jumped up and snapped his fingers. “That’s it. We were making music.”

“At 2am, in Jiyong’s bed and without even a pen and a paper?” Youngbae wasn’t buying it. But just as they were about to get caught, Daesung who was dressed in only tracksuit bottoms and nothing on top which was matching with Youngbae, walked in.

“Guys, I heard some kissing noises from this room”, he was rubbing his eyes so he couldn’t see anything, “Did someone steal Seungri’s tapes again?”

“According to them, they were making music.” Youngbae informed.

“If I didn’t know better, I would’ve thought you two were making out or something.” You don’t know any better then.  Jiyong thought.

“We do know better right? Please say you weren’t making out at 2am with each other.” Youngbae begged and the two nodded after looking at each other.

“I’m just going to go to my room and think about that new beat.” Seunghyun dragged himself off to his bedroom, swishing past the other two members at the door. He wondered where Seungri was but that wasn’t important. As soon as he was safely barricaded from the mess they’d caused, he reached for his phone and texted Jiyong.

Me: Let’s not talk about this.

The reply came immediately.

Kwon Leader: Agreed.

After getting a confirmation, he jumped on his bed and closed his eyes. He tried not to think of anything because that was the end of it; no more making out or kissing or hugging of any sort. It was the end. Only, it wasn’t.

---

I don’t have feelings for him. I don’t have feelings for him. I don’t…

 Jiyong thought this over and over again as he rested his hand on the door handle. He was debating whether to go in or not. The day had taken a toll on him. As soon as Big Bang’s concerts had come to a finish, he had to get started on his solo promotions. He was frustrated too because he had been scolded by Yang Hyun Suk for not working hard enough. The only reason he was visiting his friend was because he needed to let off some steam. He was too lazy to pick up a random girl and he had, as Seunghyun had put it ‘legal rights’ to do this kind of thing. He pushed the handle down and marched in the recording studio. Thankfully, it was isolated apart from Seunghyun who was stooped over a piece of paper and was tapping his foot to the beat of the music booming from the sound system.

Jiyong swirled the chair around and cupped Seunghyun’s face in his hands. Then, he quite literally crashed their lips together, nearly (probably not) breaking his nose. He felt sweat trickle from Seunghyun’s forehead but who could blame him? It wasn’t every day that your band leader walked into your office and started kissing you.

“Don’t think, just do.” Jiyong said in their break for breath. Seunghyun stood and took the other’s waist. They moved to the couch and sat facing each other. They didn’t even take a second to look each other in the eye or do that entire lovey- dovey . They just let their bodies do whatever. All Jiyong was focused one was getting Seunghyun’s shirt off. He didn’t hesitate getting the shirt’s buttons open and once they were, he slid them off the rapper’s shoulders. The other soon followed and took off Jiyong’s Bling. They broke off once so that the leader could undress his upper half.

After he took the edge and slid it over his head, he took a moment to gaze at the mysterious body in front of him. It wasn’t excruciatingly muscular but it was toned. Both of their abs quivered from being out of breath.

So this is what I’ve married, Jiyong thought, not bad, Kwon.

A victorious chuckle escaped Jiyong’s mouth. He was in a really low place but was experiencing a new high. He his lips and bit them before pinning Seunghyun down which was easy seeing as he was taken by surprise. Both of their heads were spinning and they were having a peculiar rush.

As time passed, Jiyong was lying on his back as Seunghyun placed wet kisses all over his chest. His hand located Jiyong’s jeans and etched his fingers along it. At that moment, the door creaked open and the unthinkable happened. Youngbae walked into the two who were on top of each other. There was no way to lie out of that.

“W-w-what’s going on?” Youngbae whispered loud enough for them to hear.

---   

 

*insert evil laugh* cliff-hanger. Don’t you just love them? I really wonder what will happen next so I will pass my metaphorical pen and paper to KpopGirl4Life. TheOfficialVIP out *throws microphone on the ground*