Chapter 10

We Got Married?

Time for some awkward inness~~

---

“Of course I’m a good kisser.” Jiyong replied with confidence.

“How would you know?” Seunghyun mocked and stood to close the door.

“Well –“Jiyong began explaining but was cut off.

“Never mind, I don’t want to know now. Firstly, we have to go over our relationship.” Seunghyun demanded, using ‘the finger’ to point at Jiyong.

“Not this again.” Jiyong groaned, banging his head against the headboard.

“Please, let’s do this now so we can get on with our lives. Should I start?” Seunghyun reasoned and Jiyong slid back up to a sitting position with Seunghyun right in front of him. He tried to not look at his face as that would distract Jiyong.

“Commence.”

“So, Jiyong-ah”, Seunghyun began and slipped his hand into the other man’s, “Until Las Vegas, I had never thought about our relationship. I tried to avoid fanfiction-is that what they’re called?-and fan art. The only remotely romantic thing I’d ever done was kiss you in that parody.

“However, now I can see that I want more from you. I need you to agree with me. Sure, those guys outside might not find the idea very pleasant but-I might be sounding selfish-I don’t care what they think. I want… no I need you in my life. So, Jiyong, will you be my boyfriend?

Jiyong pondered over this for a while, trying to come up with his own poetic speech. He needed to top… well, TOP.

“Firstly, Seunghyun, I already am your boyfriend; nay, your husband according to the law. I know I may have acted hastily and without thinking. I shouldn’t have started making out with you in the first place. That way, I wouldn’t have gotten drunk and announced all those secrets. But you know what? I’m glad I did.

“For all we know, without me barging into your studio, we would still be as awkward. I know we still are somewhat uncomfortable but I hope that this tension will go. I want you, too.

“Mr Kwon Jiyong, will you accept my hand in marriage?” Seunghyun jumped down from the bed and got down on one knee. Jiyong followed him and did the same. Seunghyun’s eyebrows rose in question.

“Who said I’m a woman, Mr Choi Seunghyun?” Jiyong spat at him with a sly smile. The other pulled him into a sudden embrace which surprised Jiyong but only left him yearning for more.

“But will you?” Seunghyun sounded rather desperate. He didn’t know what had gotten into him in the first place. He wanted this to work out. He wanted to take care of Jiyong and care for him and cook for him when he was sick and be the one who he kissed before sleeping and inspire him and…

“I will.”

And that was all he said but it was also all that Seunghyun required.

---

It was a little past midnight and the only bodies left in the house were Youngbae, Jiyong and Seunghyun. Seungri who had a date and Daesung who was meeting with old friends had been gone for a couple of hours. The oldest man remaining had turned in for a nap and the best friends were spread out in front of the TV. That was all they did these days; watch TV and talk. They were too lazy to start work again after their last world tour. Apart from Daesung and Seunghyun who had been working on their solo albums, they were all having some time off.

“Jiyong.” Youngbae called out his name just as the commercials started. Jiyong raised his head and groaned in acknowledgment.

“How are you and Seunghyun doing?”

“Splendidly, thank you very much.”

“Are you guys thinking of… you know…” Youngbae stuttered slightly, knowing that this was an uncomfortable topic for both parties to discuss.

“Why is it that you talk to me normally about girls and then when it comes to Seunghyun, you can’t roll a single word off of your damn tongue?” Jiyong narrowed his eyes.

“Because it’s awkward. I’ve never had to talk to a man about his boyfriend.” Youngbae admitted.

“Well, starting with isn’t a great choice either.”

“Not that I want to but since you’ve started talking about it, let’s talk about .”

“What do you want to talk about?” Jiyong gave in.

“I want to get your advice about this girl I’ve been seeing.”

“Proceed.”

“But I can’t because you don’t like girls.” Youngbae teased.

“You son of a…!” Jiyong shouted and threw the remote control across to Youngbae, nearly waking Seunghyun up.

“Okay, for real now.” Youngbae calmed Jiyong and turned serious.

“You player! You’ve been seeing girls behind my back?” Jiyong got excited. Youngbae was known to be the one who didn’t date a lot.

“You’ve been so preoccupied with your marriage that you haven’t realised. I have a girlfriend now.”

“I thought I’d never see the day my young Sun grew up.” Jiyong acted theatrical out of a sudden.

“Anyway”, Youngbae switched Jiyong from dreamland to reality, “We’ve been together for a while and… you know… I have needs.”

“What… Oh… Oh, those needs.”

“So I wanted to ask you: When and how should I tend to those needs?” Youngbae questioned.

“Why are you asking me? You’re a grown man.”

“Well, she isn’t exactly the most confident type. She’s very shy. That’s my problem.” Youngbae announced.

“You can, if you’re that desperate, do it on your own.” Jiyong said very seriously.

“You’re disgusting.” He stated it like a fact.

“But I suggest that you find a spark and then go with the flow.”

Youngbae got up and put on a white shirt. Then, he wore the jacket that was lying on the couch. He grabbed his keys and turned towards the door.

“Where are you going?” Jiyong asked, baffled.

“I’m going to find a spark and then go with the flow.”

“It’s 1 am. Are you that desperate?”

“She just got back from Europe so she’s jet lagged and I’m bored.” Without another word, he left.

Jiyong sat, pondering for a while. His eyes were fixed on the TV even though he wasn’t watching the latest drama reruns. He was thinking of Choi Seunghyun. Since when had he become attractive? And since when did Jiyong’s heart flutter when he thought of him?

“Where is Youngbae?” A gravelly voice broke Jiyong apart from his train of thoughts. Seunghyun was leaning against a doorway, emphasising his hips. Had it been another day, Jiyong wouldn’t have noticed but in this situation, he could see every single curve on Seunghyun’s body.

“He’s going to sleep with his girlfriend.” Jiyong gazed into the other’s eyes. They were so deep.

“Great”, Seunghyun started towards the couch and sat next to the other, “We’re the only ones who don’t have a date.”

“Wait, even Daesung? I thought he was meeting with friends.” Jiyong raised his eyebrows.

“He lied.”

“By the way, you’re not allowed to have a date. You’re married.” Jiyong punched Seunghyun in the arm.

“And what do married couples do?” Seunghyun smirked, pointing at something.

“I don’t know. Take kids to soccer practise, moan about how horrible marriage is?” Jiyong ruined the flow of the conversation.

“True, but what about when the kids aren’t home?” Seunghyun leaned closer so that Jiyong could feel his breath against his skin.

“You realise we’re home alone?” Jiyong stood and took Seunghyun’s hand, and he also lifted himself and began to follow the younger. They ended their journey in the bedroom.

“How should we do this?” Seunghyun asked but Jiyong had already moved on to the bed.

“It doesn’t matter. Just come here.”

“Have you been drinking?” Seunghyun chuckled but also crawled on the bed until he was directly on top of Jiyong.

“Maybe a little.” He admitted, pulling Seunghyun closer by his collar.

“Let’s see if we can sober you up.”

Seunghyun first ran a hand through Jiyong’s hair. That only got the younger more desperate so he traced the leader’s lips and then planted a kiss on them. They plump and sweet but tasted a little of chips; probably the movie snacks. It was a little less fierce than the time in the studio. This time, it was just sweet. Jiyong fingers were still twirled around Seunghyun’s shirt and he had started ing it. Seunghyun on the other hand, was more fixed on kissing Jiyong’s long neck. The younger groaned subconsciously. Upon hearing this, Seunghyun smiled and grazed his hand on Jiyong’s hip, resting it there. However, Jiyong pushed Seunghyun off.

“Are you okay?” Seunghyun asked, afraid that he’d done something wrong.

“Yeah, I just don’t like being bottom.”

To make Jiyong’s wishes come true, Seunghyun lay back, allowing the other to hover over him. Jiyong smirked and Seunghyun put his hands on the other’s waist. Then, Jiyong bent down and started to smooch the rapper’s lips. This went on for a few minutes before Jiyong got so into the moment that he started biting the wet bottom lip. Seunghyun yelped in surprise and Jiyong broke away.

“Did I do something wrong?” Jiyong questioned anxiously.

“No, I was just shocked, that’s all.” Seunghyun announced and Jiyong started to move down to his collarbones. Seunghyun however, pulled the shirt over Jiyong’s head, causing them to break apart, once again. Using the situation, Jiyong too, pulled Seunghyun’s shirt off and threw it off the bed. He then started to the other’s stomach.

“Who knew you were ?” Seunghyun teased but Jiyong didn’t pay attention and worked his way down, resulting in moans from Seunghyun.

---

The next day, Seunghyun woke up, realising that he was in Jiyong’s embrace. The young man seemed so peaceful asleep which was ironic as he hadn’t been so last night. Seunghyun kissed his forehead and slid off the bed.

“Where’re you going?” Jiyong muttered eyes still closed.

“I’m going to take a shower.”

“Mind if I join you?” Jiyong sat himself up, opening his eyes reluctantly.

“Not at all.” Seunghyun left to the shower and Jiyong slipped off the bed. However, as he stood, he found it difficult to walk. Actually, he was hurting a great deal.

“Choi Seunghyun! You bastard!” 

---

Poor Ji... Haha did he deserve it? Tell me what you think in the comment section below. Stay tuned for more.