Chapter 11

We Got Married?

Guess what? We updated! Yay!

---

Jiyong sat on the bed with difficulty. In fact, every time he moved or did anything involving his body below his hips, he hurt a great deal. Nobody had told him that it would hurt this much the day after. Nobody. And now he regretted even taking that chance.

"I WILL kill you, Seunghyun. Just watch how I will strangle you and then - " He hissed under his breath but was interrupted by the previously talked about man entering the room, wearing at least three towels to hide his body.

'We weren't so shy last night, were we?' Jiyong thought to himself.

"What's with all the shouting?" Seunghyun questioned naïvely as if he didn't know what had happened. Or maybe he genuinely didn't.

"Do you know how much my hurts? Do you?" Jiyong burst out in silent rage, causing Seunghyun to shudder even though the room was well heated.

"What am I supposed to do?" Seunghyun asked, trying to maintain his natural charisma and coolness. It wasn't impossible but very hard.

"I can't go anywhere today without looking like I've done a million squats. Suggest something."

"Um, what did you do when you wanted to miss school?" Seunghyun couldn't think of anything. He hadn't encountered such situations before.

"I went to the trainee centre." Jiyong answered honestly

"Well that helped." Seunghyun stated sarcastically and ruffled his hair. He, too, wasn't entirely aware of what would happen the day after. Wishing that they were knowledgeable about the topic of , he settled next to Jiyong. They still felt awkward despite being over the moon the night before.

"What did you do then?" Jiyong asked as he felt a cold wave pass through his body, causing him to slide into the duvet. He lay on his side, leaving his poor buttocks alone.

"I faked sick, I guess." Seunghyun announced and they came to a realisation; although, it took some time. Maybe the had meddled with their minds.

"I can fake sick!" Jiyong exclaimed as if he had discovered the answer to life. Tempted to jump up, he had to keep himself from moving muscle.

He slid into his act quite quickly. Even though he had been told to act many times, he had refused it but knew that he was good at it. Or at least hoped so. There were many things he needed to do in order to pull it off. First, he had to hide under the covers to cloak his beaming complexion that was left from the night before and second, he needed to shield his healthy throat with a fake cough.

"Okay, now give me the phone." Jiyong ordered and Seunghyun obeyed.

He dialled a number he knew off by heart and had used in various situations.

After a few rings, someone finally picked up.

"Hello?" A woman who seemed sharp and on point but also kind was on the other end.

"Hello, manager noona", Jiyong put on a fake cough, "I don't think Seunghyun hyung or I could come to work today. We've caught a terrible cold. He couldn't even pick up the phone to call his manager."

He crossed his fingers.

"Oh, I do hope you get better. Is there anything I could do for you?" She questioned thoughtfully.

"No, there is nothing; thank you." 
"I'll inform Choi Seunghyun's manager for him. Get well soon, Jiyong." She hung up before he could even reply. He didn't have anything to complain about though.

Seunghyun caressed Jiyong's cheekbone out of nowhere. Jiyong felt very loved and cared for at that moment. He wanted to never let go; to rest in bed in the middle of a room filled with armchairs; to be loved by his accidental yet wonderful husband.

"You two will be late. Jiyong! Wake up!" Youngbae shouted from the doorway, causing Jiyong to shift from his nest of comfort and warmth.

"Jiyong is sick and I have to look after him." Seunghyun put it out bluntly.

"Why is he in your bed?"

"Because he was shaking terribly and I couldn't just leave the poor man to fend for himself." Seunghyun lied.

Youngbae still looked confused before he saw through the man. Curiousity rose but he stomped it down.

"Okay, so you aren't coming?" He assured.

"No, we're staying here. But before you go, I heard that you were with a lady last night." Seunghyun smirked as he stopped him.

"Yeah, so?" Youngbae tried to act indifferent but couldn't keep himself from smiling.

"How was it?" Seunghyun whispered, feeling Jiyong's hands tighten around his arm.

"You wouldn't know."

"Why?"

"Because you only like guys!"

Youngbae roared in laughter at his own joke and Seunghyun scoffed.

'Can't come up with anything better, can you?' Jiyong thought.

"Is he gone?" Jiyong whispered and Seunghyun confirmed it. He sat up, resting against the headboard. "I think I like the idea of... You."

"How so?" Seunghyun shuffled so that he was directly next to Jiyong. He put a hand on the younger man's and began drawing invisible circles.

"I don't know. I like being the one that's cared for. Don't get me wrong, I love caring for people but it's nice to get pampered once in a while."

"I'll care for you until you get tired of it." Seunghyun promised and he even looped his pinky with Jiyong's. They both chuckled. Seunghyun wondered why they hadn't considered each other as love interests before.

"Go and make me breakfast then." Jiyong rolled Seunghyun off the bed until he hit the floor with a squeal.

"Do you want to die?" Seunghyun growled, climbing back on the bed on all fours. Jiyong scrunched up in a ball to shield himself.

"No, don't kill me!" Jiyong pleaded but he was pinned down by his wrists.
They were both breathless. Their gaze was so strong that it scared both parties. With Seunghyun on top of Jiyong, he couldn't move or do anything. He was sure that he was trapped. Not even a word could escape his mouth. Without any warning, Seunghyun leaned down, planting a sweet kiss on Jiyong's lips and just as he was about to kiss back, Seunghyun jumped off.

"Yah! Bingu!"

Seunghyun was in his own world. He was dancing around in towels, not caring about anything else. It was just them as he could do what he wanted to. He was sure that Jiyong wouldn't judge him.

"Your breakfast will be ready in a minute, ma'am." Seunghyun bowed and left the room.
---
The couple were tangled in each other's embrace on the bed with separate headphones on and a piece of paper in front of them. Seunghyun was working on a solo piece whilst Jiyong was writing a song for Big Bang.

Seunghyun could only come up with lyrics coated with ual innuendos but Jiyong was more out right about it. Neither were in the mood for anything innocent or deep; although, Jiyong's piece talked about being hurt after spending the night with someone. In reality, his pain was physical but he hid it by adding some emotion. Seunghyun's was about caring for someone who is stubborn but soft on the inside.

"Shall we swap?" Jiyong asked, looking back at the older man.

"Sure."

They handed the paper to one another like a couple of schoolboys, exchanging homework. They shuffled around a little until comfortable enough to read.

"'Locking my stare with yours was only the start, we would become one but you were too hard'?" Seunghyun read off the sheet. He felt his stomach flip. He was used to ual lyrics - for he had heard a bunch from Youngbae - but to know that it was about him was a completely different situation.

"I meant 'emotionally difficult'." Jiyong corrected.

"Sure."

They scanned the pages more thoroughly.

"'Paradise is our home, let me take you there, it's the , let me love you there'. I see yours isn't any more innocent than mine." Jiyong said, reading off Seunghyun's work before it was snatched away from his hands.

"Give it back!"

"Fine."

They went back to their original states until they heard a clicking noise. Seunghyun jumped off the bed and Jiyong buried himself deep inside the covers.

"Guys, I'm home. I brought some soup for Jiyong. It's homemade." Youngbae shouted from the end of the hall. Seunghyun readied himself for their encounter. It wasn't very important but he didn't want to give out Jiyong's secret.

He sped down the hallway to find a bundled up Youngbae. He didn't usually dress this much. It was unusual to see him in all types of... Clothes.

"You look different." Seunghyun pointed out, taking the plastic bags from Youngbae's hands as he took his shoes off.

"I have a concerned friend and she wants the best for me."

"Are you sure it's not your girlfriend?" Seunghyun teased and Youngbae have him a dangerous look.

"Hyung, are you suggesting that Lee Hayi who is considerably younger than me, is my girlfriend?"

"Sorry." Seunghyun felt sweat break through his skin. How could he have thought that?

He apologised once again and set the soup on the kitchen counter along with the lyrics which he hadn't had time to leave in the bedroom.

Youngbae entered. "Is Jiyong still in your room?"

"Yeah, the poor thing couldn't move. He was so upset that he couldn't come into work." Seunghyun 'explained' as he took out bowls from the counter, completely unaware of Youngbae reading the lyrics.

"'Let me on your skin, mark you mine, we can have our right here, in our paradise'", Youngbae read out loud, "Hyung, did you write this?"

"What? Yeah, now give it back." Seunghyun reached across the kitchen for the sheets but Youngbae's hand was clutched too tightly around it.

"I hope it's not about Jiyong." Youngbae joked around until Seunghyun had managed to grip onto the papers and never let them go.

Youngbae's phone buzzed, shifting their attentions. He pressed the answer button and then put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hyung," it was Seungri's voice, "You might want to check the news."

"Why? What's happened?" Youngbae suddenly turned serious.

"It's not about you but about Jiyong and Seunghyun."

Youngbae hung up straight away and rushed to the computer they all shared despite having laptops.

'A private source has informed the public that rapper, TOP and leader, G-Dragon are in fact, dating. They were caught by fans who had entered one individual member's account by accident. They were said to have been exchanging suspicious messages.

No statement has been released from YG Entertainment. Both TOP and G-Dragon have remained silent and are yet to say something. The public awaits an official announcement from the three parties mentioned above.

The hackers have been caught and are now awaiting trial. YG Entertainment hasn't pressed charges yet.'

It took some time to sink in but when it did, Seunghyun's legs gave in and he plummeted onto the sofa. Youngbae looked terrified.

"What are we going to do now?" Youngbae broke the silence.

"We have to keep it from Jiyong as much as we can manage. He'll find out - " Seunghyun started but was 
interrupted by another man marching in.

"Keep what from me?"
---
Okay, there were slight complications which meant that I (TheOfficialVIP) had to write this chapter. I hope you liked it after we kept you waiting for so long. What do you think? Tell us in the comments.