Chapter 5

We Got Married?

You know who it is, KpopGirl4Life. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

~~~
It's just a few more hours and we'll be home.

Those were Jiyong's thoughts during most of the plane ride back to Seoul. He tried to keep his mind off things for once, but alas he could not stop thinking about what he'd said to the man at the desk.

"What is your marital status?"

"Married."

What if TaeYang, Seungri, or Daesung had heard him, and just weren't going to bring it up yet? Had Seunghyun even heard him say it? They were questions only time could truly answer- and, well, Jiyong just was not the person to wait around. He could already picture all the things they would say to him, and even the thoughts of that made him cringe. Maybe if you hadn't slept with your goddamn bandmate, you wouldn't be in this mess, a voice inside his head taunted.

The voice was right; but Jiyong could never come to actually regret waking up as he did. And just why- if only Jiyong knew himself, he'd be a lot more comforted than he was. Was it wrong that he actually kind of, maybe, sort of, just a tinybit, liked being held in Seughyun's arms? In Jiyong's book it was. Seunghyun was his best friend, his band mate, his fellow rapper. Not his lover. Not his boyfriend. It wouldn't happen. It couldn't.

Jiyong sat back against his seat, blaring music in his headphones to drive away the thoughts. All he wanted to do was not think of everything. He wanted some peace of mind, that no one would find out, that it was just a piece of paper- they weren't together.

Seunghyun didn't get the memo.

He always seemed to have been getting Jiyong's attention in different ways since the night where they had supposedly slept together. Whether it was the fact that Seunghyun's touch calmed him, or that he always seemed to be staring at Jiyong at some point in time. Was he trying to make it harder than it already was to forget the whole sleeping together incident?

Finally, Jiyong's mind calmed down just enough so that he could lay back down against the seat and close his eyes. And soon, sleep overcame him, and he fell asleep thinking about a certain older rapper.

 

"Jiyong..."

He felt a hand lightly shaking him. He moaned slightly in protest, but the voice - obviously belonging to Seunghyun - only got louder. "Jiyong, get your up, we're back home!"

The word 'home' got his attention enough that Jiyong shot upwards, eyes fluttering open. Seunghyun proceeded to grab his arm and began to drag him off the plane, the younger stumbling, still half asleep and in a daze, behind him to catch up instead of being so roughly dragged along. Once they got off the plane, Jiyong managed to jerk his wrist away from Seunghyun's tight grasp, glaring up at the rapper, who just shrugged with an innocent grin. They hurried over to stand by the others. "Ah, finally back home," breathed Jiyong with a lazy grin as he came up next to his bandmates. "I'm ready to get to the dorm. Agreed?"

"Agreed," groaned the four others in unison.

As expected, a van awaited the group to take them back to the dorm, and, soon enough, their next concert in Seoul. Jiyong sat in the far back with Seungri and Seunghyun. Daesung and Taeyang sat up front. The ride was only a ten, maybe fifteen minute drive to get to their dorms. Jiyong was already tired; his limbs were screaming in prptest everytime he moved, and God, what he wouldn't have done for a big ice cream sundae and then some rest. He felt Seunghyun touch his arm lightly in a comforting manner and that alone was enough to make him feel safe.

Dammit. There it was again with his 'feeling safe' with Seunghyun. That wasn't right. But Jiyong couldn't exactly admit he didn't like the feeling- because he did. He really liked being with Seunghyun. Oh . No, this couldn't be right. This marriage certificate was messing with Jiyong's mind. Shaking the thought off (for now), Jiyong felt the van stop and let the guys all out. He followed, and went to grab his stuff along with everyone else. And, of course, Jiyong and Seunghyun's hands touched when they both reached for their luggage at the same time. He tensed a bit, before pulling his hand away gingerly and grabbing his own suitcase. He could feel Seunghyun gaze on him. What did he expect to see?

Sighing quietly, Jiyong beckoned to the rest of his band and they headed up to their dorm. Seungri shoved past Jiyong and bounded into his room like a seven-year-old, Taeyang running after him as if he were that seven-year-old's mother. Daesung rolled his eyes. "Kids these days," he muttered before disappearing into the kitchen, probably looking for something to eat. Seunghyun looked over at Jiyong. "Come on, we should go and get back in our room," he said and hurried ahead with Jiyong at his heels.

   "Listen, Ji..." Seunghyun began quietly as Jiyong sat down on the bed. "You've been acting strange. Is... it bothering you?"

   Jiyong didn't need to guess what Seunghyun was speaking about. The marriage. Of course. "No, I'm just... I'm tired. That's it," Jiyong replied.

   "Oh." But Seunghyun was leaning in. Oh . He isn't. He is NOT leaning in. "I'm worried about you."

    But the sound of a door slamming shut made both of them pull away before anything happened. Jiyong's head was spinning. He was going to kiss me, he thought with a blink. No, he wasn't. I was imagining things. Goddamn exhaustion is playing with my mind. A moment later Seungri bounced into the room. "We've gotta go. It's showtime."

    "Already?" Seunghyun said in disbelief. "Oh, come on."

   Jiying cuffed him over the ear as scolding a child. "Oh, hush. Let's just go and kick this concert in the , like we always do. Then we'll be able to rest." His own words were contradicting how he felt. He wanted to sleep. Badly.

   "Concerts can't be 'kicked in the ', Jiyong," Seunghyun muttered, rubbing his ear as he followed Seungri out of the room.

  "Metaphorically, ."

   "It still-" Seunghyun broke off as Jiyong slapped his arm.

   "Why so serious?" Jiyong grumbled before hurrying ahead.

   "I swear to God, if you burst out singing Crayon right now, I'm going to scream," Seunghyun muttered as he followed Jiyong out of the room.

~~~

As planned, they kicked the concert in the . Metaphorically, of course. But they were all exhausted, and Seunghyun felt about ready to pass out as they entered the dressing rooms. "Goddamn," Daesung murmured, "seeing the fans happy never gets old, but still we get tired as always."

Jiyong rolled his eyes, flicking dark bangs out of his vision. "We will never get tired of it. Except, when we literally get tired... which happens alot..."

"You sure know how to get off topic," Seunghyun snorted.

"Hush up, you," Jiyong shot back.

"You don't own me."

"And if I did?"

"Then you could order me around."

Doesn't this marriage make it like he owns me? Huh. That scares me in ways no one will understand, Seunghyun thought.

"Hmm..." Jiyong pretended to look deep in thought. "I wonder how much I would have to pay to buy you on the Black Market..."

Seunghyun shuddered. "Would you not?"

"I will do what-"

"And would you stop flirting like a married couple," Taeyang muttered, cutting Jiyong off.

Seunghyun knew his friend was joking, but the truth rang hard in his ears. They were a married couple. Not that anyone would know. But what could that mean for themselves? He remembered Jiyong's promise that they could still be friends, but even that felt like something they couldn't be. Like maybe they were meant to be something else... Seunghyun shook his head, successfully pushing the thought to the back of his mind. What am I thinking? We are best friends. Nothing more, nothing less. Period. He hoped no one noticed his distress. Especially not Jiyong. He didn't want to admit he was having such thoughts.

Jiyong's voice broke into his thoughts. "We are not, you jerk." If he was thinking the same as Seunghyun, he was hiding it well. No emotion other than amusement flickered in his eyes. "Come on. It's time to go."

"Mkay," Taeyang said cheerfully and turned to leave the room, Jiyong on his heels.

"Might as well go," Seungri said with a shrug. "Hurry to the car. Don't be too long." He rushed off to chase Jiyong and Taeyang.

Seunghyun started to walk, but a voice made him stop. "Are you planning to tell me what's going on with you and Jiyong?"

Daesung.

Oh, .

What do you know, Kang Daesung?

"What do you mean?" Seunghyun replied coolly.

Daesung rolled his eyes. "It's obvious that you guys have a problem. Was it some girl that one of you slept with? A secret you're keeping? Jeez, if I wasn't right in the head,  I'd think you are some kind of couple with ."

You have NO idea.

"Daesung, it's nothing," Seunghyun said. "We're just..." He fought to find something to say, but no words came to his lips. Should he tell the truth?

"You're just...?" Daesung prompted.

"I... Nothing. Let's just head out to the van," Seunghyun said, turning to leave the room.

"You're gonna tell me eventually, Choi," Daesung called after him.

Seunghyun ignored him. Daesung was already guessing things- it was inevitable that he would find out the truth. But Seunghyun couldn't tell him. He felt as if this were a secret that bonded him and Jiyong, even if it was a maritial bond, and he didn't want to lose the closeness they were gaining from knowing that they were actually married. With that thought, he left the room and hurried out to the van.

They had been waiting. Daesung appeared a moment after, not speaking a word about what he had been seeing between Seunghyun and Jiyong. Sighing, Seunghyun plopped down on the seat, next to Jiyong. The leader smiled at him but said nothing. Through their drive home, Seunghyun noticed that Jiyong was beginning to doze off. He smiled, suppressing a laugh, and pushed Jiyong's head on his shoulder. The younger gave him a puzzled look but eventually closed his eyes and let himself sink into sleep. Seunghyun suddenly felt the urge to kiss him, but pushed it back.

Jiyong was still snoring softly when they arrived at the dorms once again. Everyone got out while Seunghyun was left trying to wake the leader. "Jiyong," Seunghyun called softly. "Wake up. Having to wake you up so often is getting kind if annoying, y'know."

Jiyong let out a mewl that could have meant anything. Rolling his eyes, Seunghyun bent down and scooped Jiyong into his arms. Despite the girlish looks, Jiyong hated being treated like this and definitely was not some princess who weighed nothing and could be gallantly carried around by her prince. But, this time, Jiyong wrapped his arms around Seunghyun's neck as if he were picturing him as someone else. Seunghyun bit his lip. This was okay. Just friendly things. Nothing more than that.

Seunghyun carried Jiyong to their room, not even waiting for the mocking sure to come from their bandmates. He sat Jiyong down on the bed, but the younger clung to him like some kind of monkey. He tugged at his arms to try and pry to younger man off of him, but to no avail. Damn, Jiyong sure had a strong grip. But as Seunghyun tried one last time to tug at Jiyong's grip, he felt himself pulled down on top of the younger.

They were both on the bed.

With Seunghyun on top of Jiyong.

.

Jiyong chose that moment to wake. His eyes went wide, and a blush painted his cheeks as he took in how close their faces were. "S-Seunghyun-" He stammered, unable to find the right words.

Seunghyun knew he should have rolled of Jiyong right then. But he couldn't. He was lulled in by those eyes. He wanted to kiss those lips.

Ah! What the hell am I thinking?! I don't want to kiss Jiyong!

But... I could just lean in...

His brain and his heart were having a full out war. But eventually his instincts kicked in and he threw himself off of Jiyong, staring at the younger with apologetic eyes. And Jiyong stared back. You wanted to kiss me, his eyes read. No... Seunghyun was imagining things. God, did Jiyong know that he was thinking about kissing him?

"I have to go," Jiyong said, before standing and leaving the room.

Seunghyun fought the urge to go after him, and mumbled, "Goodnight, Jiyong."

Jiyong paused at the doorway, and he could almost feel the smirk that tugged at his lips. "Goodnight, Seunghyun. Just... no more trying to take advantage of me as I sleep, got it?"

Seunghyun couldn't help but laugh and think teasingly, I make no promises for the future.