Youngbae's girl ❤️

Through the hard life

 


Ha Jung was smiling , I gotta say she was really happy for me !! Youngbae was smiling too , I was supper happy ..
We ate lunch togather , (Youngbae by surprise said : ah minah , I'll go to the bathroom ) ha Jung  whispered : hey , I'm happy for you !! You were covering your feelings afraid of not being loved from the other side , and I saw how he was looking at you , :p cute cute !! 
Minah : ah hehehe thank you ! , but I'm little sad .. (She cut me) : wait wait wait !! Why ?! 
Minah : ummm he told me to stop wearing dresses ... Short dresses !
Ha Jung slap me and said : are you stupid ?! He said that by jealous hehehe .. Beside you don't really like short dresses !
Minah : oh , silly me hehe ..yup right 
(The waiter come to our table should I call Youngbae or I handle it ?!)
And suddenly Youngbae appear and talked to the waiter , and he paid the 

As we finished we went to the car , Youngbae asked me what do I want to listen to , so I answered : how about Michael Jackson ?! Youngbae : wow , the same choice that I was going to apply . Youngbae's and I fav song was {beat it} , we were singing along with it.
( ha Jung was clapping on the back , actually we were having fun , clapping , moving with the rayhthm ..) 
(ha Jung described her home to Youngbae so he drive to her house , she arrived safely and she thank Youngbae and I for this amazing day an now it's only me and him )
Youngbae : minah !
Minah : humm ?
Youngbae : remember the song I sang that day ?!
(Ah love you to death that song was full with emotions )
Minah : ah yeah it was amazing , I loved it !! Btw I love piano ..
Youngbae : I knew you love piano , and thank you that song was for you , I was trying to tell that you are the only girl I love , I promise you I'll always be by your side ..So call me babe and I call you babe ?! ( I knew it !! He was so honest with every words he said )
Minah :... Wow I feel shy ... Yeah and I promise you that I'll stay with you in your bright times and the darkest one too ..
(My heart beats fast like car racing !! I'm going to be Youngbae's girl ❤️) 
 (Youngbae smiled and said ) : you still have that shy smile .. 

At the car parking

As we arrived Youngbae asked me if I still have his number and by surprise I still have it (well he is my crush , that's normal to keep his number lol)
Youngbae : it's real , we both are meant to be ! I do still have yours ! Good ..Ah wow look GD is out there ! 
(Youngbae get out of the car ! And he was talking to him while I was going out of the car ! , Youngbae noticed me and he run to hug me ) Youngbae : be safe and healthy , love you ! 
Minah : love you too , my only love !
(Youngbae get back to his car and get back home ) 
GD: hey , hello ! You look happy !
Minah : ah yeah (GD was smirking around , he will never stop teasing me )
GD : I see your face is super red , so is it right ?! You also had a crush on him !
(Omg my checks are so red and hot !)
Minah : well , yeah you are right , it's right ! ....ah GD !
GD: humm?! (He was lost in thought lol)
Minah : why did you tried to get me out of the studio ?! Why Youngbae Oppa tried to cut off the song in the car that day ?!
GD: ummmm about that , he wanted to tell you how he feel for you , but he was afraid that you don't feel the same .. Minah it seems crazy , but it looks you too were more than homies !! I envy you beside I'm really happy for Youngbae .. And for you!
( I was shocked , I couldn't talk !)
Minah are you ok ?! 
Minah : ah yeah yeah , anyway thank you GD , you the best ! I gotta go !
GD: your welcome ! Ok sorry 

As I entered I was remembering the words of the song , he made my day ! I'm more than happy ..
 
"Part of song lyrics"
But I can’t live without you
Wanting you who doesn’t want me
If it’s my sin, I’ll sweetly receive the punishment
I’m gonna love you to death
I’m gonna love you to death

Everyone tells me
Only if I distance you far away, I can breathe
My heart tells me
The moment I distance you far away, I will die


 Suddenly my phone ranged ! It was mail from Youngbae (omg he send me the song ! I think I'll creat a dance for it) 
I was up all night creating moves , waving and shacking ! I decide to do something for Youngbae , I wanna surprise him ..