what ? why ? how !! part2

Through the hard life
 
As I finished suddenly mrTOP said : it's Youngbae he must be worried , sorry minah I took your time , you can leave I'm gonna be ok .. Don't worry about your boss , go it's late !
I get out of the office and suddenly I felt someone was hugging me from behind and Youngbae was far away looking at me and a shocked face appeared , it was mrTOP hugging me , and Youngbae was standing still , I released my self and run to Youngbae I was scared , mrTOP was crying , I've never seeing him in such situation , and Youngbae started walking to mrTOP and he hit mrTOP's face , and he start screaming : not just because Minah helped you getting over ha Jung , you start playing with her ! Don't you ever touch her ! . .mrTOP was on floor, his lips were bleeding and Youngbae was so mad , by surprise he come to me and hold my hands and we start walking , he was pulling me so hard that I had to release my hand saying : oppa! You are hurting me ! (Ouch my hand was hurting me , he was so mad , he wasn't feeling himself ) 
Youngbae : what !! Ah sorry .. I'll be waiting in the car .
 
 
As I went to the car he was standing infront of the car , and his hands on his pocket , his head was down.
Youngbae : why did you clam your boss? He don't need it , it his own problem , he should learn how to deal with it ! And why did he hug you suddenly ! Ugh I was so pissed off ! And Sorry for pulling you that's way.

( seeing Youngbae like this makes me hold him and never letting him away , I won't let anyone break us ) 

I hugged Youngbae and I said : babe , I won't clam him again , he was so broken hearted and sad , I felt sorry for him . 
Youngbae : don't worry about him , he can get on his own , let's head to home!
Minah : thank you for being in my life , glad for having you .. (Tears start falling)