Back to each other ? 2

Through the hard life
 
Ha Jung pov : 
It's hard to live lonely , I know I tried my best to be independent ." You can do it , you can live your live , TOP is just person is no longer with me ." 
i was saying these words to motivate my self , so I don't think of TOP . 
when I look at how Youngbae treat minAh , seeing her happy makes me happy too but I miss my old me , the happy face I used to make , I'm all dragged in this darkness island. 
Will I see him ? Does he really mean what he said ? 
I brought my phone to see the time I saw minAh has been calling me for about three times , looks like overthinking takes you to anther place ,
 
 she left a message saying : hey sorry for bothering you but youngbae's friend dok2 (lee joon kyung ) had invited us to his new club but since Youngbae is busy with mrYG , I really want to you to breath out so please answer me ! . 
MinAh is really true friend I don't know how to thank her for being by my side , she kept worrying about me and I ignored her to clam my heavy heart from the break up . 
Oh it's already 12:30 am , I hope she pick up . 
Ha Jung : hello ?
Youngbae: oh hi ha Jung ! 
Ha Jung : ( wait this is minAh's phone , oh I forgot that minAh live with him) 
Ah oh . 
Youngbae: lol ha Jung I know you are expecting minAh but she is now taking shower . 
Ha Jung : hehe ok so ... Ummm can you tell her I'm coming to dok2's club tomorrow? 
Youngbae: yeah sure ( minAh will be super happy ) .
Ha Jung : thank you Youngbae , and ummm have sweet dreams see you soon . 
Youngbae was kind happy for coming with minAh , he answer rabidly: you too !