Back to each other ? 1

Through the hard life
 
Someone suddenly knocked Youngbae's window and it was TOP and as ha Jung saw him she covered her self down , Youngbae gets out of the car , both of them are talking , I don't know what they are saying . 
Youngbae : ugh yes TOP ?! 
MrTOP: ummm listen I'm sorry for what I did to minah , sorry I cause a lot of wrong things , and beside I know that ha Jung is with you , I can feel her , I won't go to her , she don't want me , I'm sure ! 
Youngbae : you cause minah a lot of pain , she's not talking , sad for you and ha Jung , she want both of you to back to each other , even when she tried her best , you hugged her , are you trying to move to minah ? Go and apologize to ha Jung if you really love her. 
MrTOP : I wasn't moving to minah , I just don't know how to thank her .. I do love ha Jung she is my life .
Youngbae screamed : YOU ARE HER BOSS! 
MrTOP: low your voice please..ok can you tell her that I'm sorry .. 
Youngbae Suddenly shakes TOP's hand and they both apart and sad face appear on TOP's face , Youngbae was all quite, he drove ha Jung to her home ,  
                            he went outside with her , I only saw moving lips , I tried to read them but looks like I can't . 
Youngbae suddenly taped ha Jung back saying : I know what I'm going to say will hurt you , but look TOP is really nice guy , but he needs time to build up his strength , good luck for both of you . 
Ha Jung nod her head accepting what he said to her as we were on our way home , Youngbae sighs: minah , your boss is apologizing to you for the hug , I didn't want to talk about it while ha Jung were with us , this will hurt her more , it's hard , he still love her but he don't have the confident to talk to her , he knows that ha Jung were with us . 
he suddenly hugged me saying : I'm praying and wishing that we will never go apart , I don't want a day like this come to us , the day when each one of us leave , minAh I know that we will never break .. 
While Youngbae was talking I couldn't hold my tears , I wet his shirt like always I cry like a baby girl , he hold my face , whipping my tears saying : shhh minAh I'm here don't worry , I love I'll always love you .