Already engaged !!

Through the hard life

Youngbae pov: 

Days kept passing , minah and I were togather , going out , enjoying our time , we even gave each other's rings , until one day On the evening  , someone suddenly nock nock my door , the nocking was so hard and loud , I get up my bed and it was my day off , I opened the door and it was GD ! 

GD was breathing hard , he was running . (GD shouted) 
GD: it's minah minah !! 
Youngbae : what ?! Wait take deep breath !
GD : minah she was training few weeks ago , she stayed all night dancing and she broke her right leg ! She is now on the hospital !! Hurry Youngbae she needs you ! 
(Minah ! No way , I promised her that I'll be by her side and I won't break that promise ) 

At hospital 
The nurse :Hello sir can I help you !?
Youngbae : I'm looking for ms hwang minah room (I forgot that I'm wearing our engaged rings on that day, I was worried ) 
The nurse: Sorry sir we have ms dong minah 
Youngbae : Yeah please give me her room number 
The nurse : Ok sir , it's 233 B on the second floor , the stairs are over there !!

Clamping the stairs , ( I was running like crazy)  minah don't leave me !
As I found her room , I saw ha Jung holding Minah's hands , and some tall guy covering his face ! 
I step my feet inside , my heart beats so fast , I hope she is fine !! 
Minah looked at my eyes , whispering 
Minah : Youngbae oppa !! Sorry , you must be worried ..
Ha Jung gave me Minah's hands , I hold them . And she said to me with very low voice : oppa ! Don't worry I'm ok !
Youngbae : I won't let your hands , I'm here for you , stay strong please .
The tall guy came next to me , patting my shoulders saying : minah is really rare person ! Don't let her go !
I stand in shocked who is this guy !  Youngbae : thank you , who are you !!
MrTOP :I'm her boss ! MrTOP 
Youngbae : Ah hello MrTOP , I'm dong Youngbae ! 
MrTOP : Oh so you are her future husband , she talks a lot about you ,  You are lucky guy Youngbae .. Ha Jung let's leave them and we will comeback tomorrow later 
Ha Jung : ah ok TOP !
Minah spoke : thank you ha Jung , MrTOP ... Youngbae oppa please don't leave me .. 

Youngbae : minah don't hurt your self , you will be fine .. I won't leave you ..
As ha Jung and MrTOP left us the doctor enters , holding Minah's file !
The doctor : hello how are you ms. Dong ? How do you feel now ?!
Minah : hello doctor , kind of .. Ok 
The doctor : ummm ok .. How's your right leg can you move them ?! 
Minah : It's kind of ok .. No doctor I can't move them ..
(The doctor turned to me asking ) : and who are you ?! 
I answered with : I'm mr dong Youngbae .. Nice to meet you doctor ..
The doctor : ahaaa so you must be her husband .. Right ?! 
(Minah cut the doctor off saying ) : ah yeah yeah he is !! 
The doctor : ok then I wanna talk to you mr dong out side please ..
Youngbae : yeah yeah sure ..  
The doctor walked I followed him

At the doctor office 
The doctor : so let's get into the details 
Minah borked her right leg , her friend said that she was dancing . She did a wrong move that made her break her right leg , But if you want she can leave her room tomorrow morning .. 
Youngbae : ahaa , thank you doctor 
Is there any spefice treatment ?!
The doctor : good you asked ! She have to rest her legs , don't let her use her them for about a month so her bones can be on the right place  , let her take Medicean .. She have to drink a pure milk , that would help her to recover .. 
Youngbae : ummm doctor ... Can she dance again ?
The doctor : ummmm about that mr dong , she can dance but ! It won't be her best , she won't be able to do it right .. If you have a real good trainer it will help .. 
Youngbae : thanks doc