Best day ever ...part 2

Through the hard life

 

 
GD: what No ! I was super busy with mrYG! 
MinAh : it was from ha Jung my homie, it's after two days , it's dok2 concert!!
Youngbae was shocked when I screamed dok2's name and he start laughing with GD, both of them looked at me and laughed , I was shocked that I suddenly shut my mouth . 
 Minah : what ?! Talk !
Youngbae : you are so cute when you fan girling over dok2 ! He is one of my favorite too , so let's go ! ( I love seeing her like this , her bright smile and playing like a little girl ) . 
I was shocked Youngbae was looking at me with that playful smile .. 
GD : minah , you are so funny oh gosh . 
Minah : yaaaaay oppa you are the best . 
(Oh gosh , my face is so bright red just like a tomato)
youngbae : oh my god are you really blushing ??
minah : STOP IT yes just like the old days
GD: lol ! cute little couples hahahah ok ok i have to leave see you guys later .
youngbae : oh ok let me take you out ok ?
minah : oh goodbye GD oppa .
 
out side the apartment 
 
GD : man i envy you , minah is really nice person , good luck for both of you 
youngbae : im really happy to have her , hows MrYG ?
GD: he is fine . the working is good btw youngbae dont let minah’s hands , dont let her cry or sad , keep her i know you wont hurt her, its good to see her smile back and to see yours too 
youngbae : yes for sure , she is my everything ,  lol thanks dont worry i wont thats why im asking you , bro do you have his number i lost it yestraday 
GD: yeah yeah , you alaways forget things ok ok i’ll text it to you dont let minah see your plan lol ok ?, you better go  minah is waiting . 
youngbae : yeah ! ok ok see ya take care man 
GD : you too 
 
 
 
 
 
At the concert 
 
It was really amazing I was on the VIPS sets , Youngbae was holding my hand , and said : are you happy ?! I answered by hugging him and laughed and hugged me back and suddenly my favorite song was on , dok2 start playing the piano  "my love piano version" , Youngbae suddenly disappeared, I panic where could he be ?! .. Piano melody was off suddenly , the light where on Youngbae , he is on the stage and he said : minah , my love will you dance with me ? 
Dok2: ok ok guys we have here cute two couplet lets clap for MinAh to get on the stage and show us your dance with my homie Youngbae aka Taeyang ?! It's your favorite song I guess .. 
Minah : ok ok (I was blushing to death , I don't know how to dance to this ugh !) 
The music start and Youngbae started to wave me , and I started to move my body to the rhythm and waving my hips with Youngbae , he was serious with each move , I felt I'm an wood doll and he is controlling my body moves , suddenly the beat of the song start to rise , I started to dance seriously,
and Youngbae suddenly left me and he stand away , dok2  walked toward me   
 and the both hold my hands and we started to sing togahter , until the songs ends and the audience started to whistle and clapping their hands , screaming our names ! 
The concert ends , we went to our apartment ,
minah : yaaa Youngbae oppa ! Was it your idea ?! Do you really know him ?! Oh my god !
Youngbae on the other side kept his mouth shut and giving me that playful smile , I hits him ! 
MinAh : oppa ! 
Youngbae : what ?! Why you are hitting me ?
Minah : so you know dok2 !
Youngbae : yeah is there a problem?! And yeah I planned all that because I know how much you love his songs and how much you wanted to see him , I want to make all your dreams come true .. Minah I love you ..
Minah :  Youngbae oppa ( I hugged him ) 
Thank you this day is my favorite day ever !