How to deal with it ?

Through the hard life
I get back to home and I was super tired and I couldn't walk it's been long day , in the other hand youngbae was at home , he welcomed me with a big hug , whispering to my ears saying ; welcome home my sweet honey , how's your day ! I'm sure you want to relax . 
Minah : who is Suzy ? I know you are filming with her , is she dok2's girl ? 
I break the hug and youngbae scratched his head saying : yeah I was going to tell you .. 
Basically she asked to film with me , she took the permission from MrYG , it's just work circle.. Did dok2 told you ? Ugh I'm really sorry I know i should tell you before you know from him , but I'm sure you understand my work , Minah you are the only girl in my life , why would I look at another ? 
Minah : Youngbae it's hard to know from out , I was really sad to be the last to know , do you like hiding things ?! 
Youngbae ; I'm really sorry how can I make it up for you?. 
I was really in the middle of nothing , I don't know how to deal with it , should I believe him ?! Should I let it go ? GD was honest and youngbae is always honest , maybe he forgot we all forget , right ? Humm I'm so confused! 
Minah : look you'll sleep out , I need time .. Alone !
Youngbae was super shocked he never thought I would get mad at him , or make him suffer but it's my punch for him to learn , he suddenly get close to my face like so close smiling and saying : you can't ignore my charm , I knew you , c'mon will you let me out ?! . 
Damn youngbae don't do this smile , I can't ugh but I have to ! 
Minah : pff ! Lol oppa you are out tonight, no more excuses!