Our day ..

Through the hard life


At Minah's room 
I  was tearing and looking through the window , it's raining , the sun is covered with clouds .. Youngbae and I now engaged .. Youngbae enters , I turned to face him , he looks kind of sad ..
Youngbae : minah .. Look at me , why did you hurt your self ?!(He whipped my falling tears , with his fingers , his warm hands ) 
Minah : ummm , oppa I was training on your song , I wanted to surprise you with my improved dancing .. I guess things went wrong .. Oppa can I dance again ?!
(I know it will be hard to dance like before , I really want to know , will he support me ?) 
Youngbae : you was hiding this dance for how much ?!
Minah : as your birthday gift .. ( I ruined everything ) 
Youngbae : for me ??? You hurt your self for me ! I'm selfish boyfriend and future husband ! 
( I warped my hand around his face )
Minah : oppa , you are my everything , you did a lot for me !
Youngbae : huff , I love you minah ! Btw the doctor said it's okay you can dance again .. But we need to build up your dance level , for now you can't move your leg for a month .. 
(My eyes wide opened , i was shocked with the news )
Minah : WHAT !! ㅠ_ㅠ but I want to walk too !! 
Youngbae : yeah you can walk but by 
The crutch ..
Btw you will move to my home , don't argue about it .. I'll help you , I'll be your right leg ..
 (I put my hair in pony tail, Youngbae by surprise kissed my checks and said ) : you look beautiful when your hair up , I like you this way .. 
Minah : oppa!( I shouted )  We are talking about my moving to your house ! 
Youngbae : yeah ! I can't resist !
Minah : oppa!! Stop teasing ! ( I turned my head to the other side )
Youngbae : okay okay , I'll stop when you look at me !! (I looked at him) 
what were we talking ?! Is it about your bright face ? Or about your cute face ?! Or about the kiss ?! 
(Yaaaa!! You !! Really teasing ) 
Minah : it's about me moving to your house ! 
Youngbae : ah !! Okay ..
Minah : I'll move to ha June's house !
(Youngbae stand up ) 
Youngbae : she won't be able to spend time with you , she Is dating your boss!
Minah : how did you know !!!
Youngbae : she was wearing the same ring he was wearing it ! So you are staying with me , did you forget about our engagedment ?!
(But I feel shy staying in his house , why can't he understand , yes we are ! It still shy to me ) 
Are you afraid that I might touch you ?!
Minah : WHAT !!! Oppa!
(Why is he talking about that !! )
Youngbae : hahahahah  you look funny!
I'm just kidding , you are staying !
Minah : I don't want to bother you !
As Youngbae was about to talk someone nock the door , I said "hello you can came in !" 
It was GD with flowers , Youngbae stand to great him , GD by surprise came close to Me 

he hugged me .. Tight !! While Youngbae was staring ..
GD: ah minah how's your leg ?!
Minah : ah GD oppa thank you ! I'm fine !
Youngbae : me and minah are engaged! (He said it with anger tone , I thought he was jelous !)
GD: really ?! I'm happy for you bro !
(He punch my checks , like a puppy !and hugged again !)
Youngbae : so how are u ? How's work? 
GD: I'm find thanks bro ah about that I wanna talk to you outside ..
Youngbae : ah I can't leave minah I know she will try to stand up and walk !
Minah : no ! I won't stand ! You go out it must be important !
(Youngbae turn and stair at me , while GD was smiling and trying not to let a laugh !) 
Youngbae : GD ! Listen if there's any important things about we can talk here ! 
GD : yeah ok will some of your trainers stopped dancing because you didn't show up , and train them ! Beside mr YG said he will give you a week as vacation ! 
Youngbae : what !! (Youngbae was about to get angry ! I've never see him in that Much of anger , while GD continue ) yeah he said that he don't know your condition but you have to come back soon ! As soon as you can ! I know you are taking care of minah but he won't understand , you have to show up !

taeyang : but today is my day off ! How could the trainers give up ! Beside mr YG I'll deal with him ! 

(I looked at Youngbae , he looks so sad and angry ,GD left the flowers and left us , it almost midnight , Youngbae is laying on the sofa , it's my fult I made him worry about me , I really wanna make it up for him ) 

 

I set next to him , he looks so tired as I come close to his face , his eyes suddenly opened , he saw him and said ): minah , I love you and I'll do anything to make dance like before .. 

Minah : oppa .. I'm so sorry please forgive me (tears fall from my eyes , I can't really describe how much thankful I'm , he is my everything ) 

youngbae : babe what's wrong ! You can tell me !!?

Minah: I can take care of my self , you go and (suddenly Youngbae hugged me , patted my head ) 
Youngbae : minah , shh don't talk ! 
I know you want to make it up for me .. It's okay , you are going to stay with me ! (I break his Hug , his shirt is almost wet , ah how stupid ) 
Minah : oppa , I can't stay with you , I'll cause problems !! I don't want you to lose your job !
(When I was to get up of the sofa , I step hard of my feet , I flipped and falled on the top of Youngbae !! How emeberssing ! ) 
Youngbae : look ! You can't stay alone ,
I'm taking you tomorrow to my house , GD and hajung will help you picking up your cloths the next day .. 
Minah : ah sorry ( I get up of him ) 
Ok oppa .. (Youngbae hold my hand and hugged me tight , and whispered ) 
Youngbae : stay like this ..