what ? why ? how !!

Through the hard life
after a week 
 

Ha Jung was sad with the new things it's been two months and she wasn't feeling ok around mrTOP and she suddenly , left me , my one and only friend and it was on her own goods ! She had to ! I understand her .. 

Beside that they loved each other to death that they couldn't handle each other ! They start to fight and fight they couldn't find a better solution so mrTOP decide to let ha Jung go and work in another place it was like knifes when I heard his solution ! 
So as I was walking through the  ممر
I saw ha Jung packing her things up and her eyes was puff and her face with full of tears around ! 
Minah : ha Jung ! Don't leave ! I want you here beside me ! (I couldn't hold my tears and I start crying) 
 
 
Ha Jung : I'm sorry but love is painful ! 
It's the only solution we have . 
Ha Jung set next to me and tapped my back saying : MinAh my lovely soulmate .. My sister from another mother .. I know it's hard on you .. But keep it in your mind that I'll never let you alone , we will have fun just like the old days ! 
MinAh : but you are not around any more ! ( I screamed that mrTOP notice it) I'm falling without you ! 
Ha Jung hold my hand and we stand up togather and she said : look ! Don't let Youngbae out of your hands , always make him happy and take care of him . 
You have to love him from all of your heart ! Don't fight over silly things ! . 
As ha Jung was talking mrTOP was watching from his office , a sad face appear on his emotionless face , ha Jung hugged me and she wiped her tears , she left .. 
 
 
 
As ha Jung left , mrTOP run out of his office chasing ha Jung , but ha Jung was gone , he couldn't reach her . suddenly while I was busy texting Youngbae about ha Jung , mrTOP appear and he was so mad and an angry mood was all over him , he entered his office and closed the door so hard , I don't know what I should do and what I should say .. So I knock his door so slowly and he suddenly opened the door and he said : yes! 
MinAh : ummm I'm sorry but , are you ok ? I still can help .
mrTOP: sorry , Minah yes I need you .. 
 
As I come in I found the office in a mess , what the hell had happened?!! . Broken cups , throwing papers ! 
mrTOP: I'm sorry my office in a mess , I know that I shouldn't do this , but I really tried my best for her ! it doesn't work , now what should I do ?! . 
(Tears start falling from his eyes , he was honest with each word he said ) 
 
Minah : mrTOP , I know you tried your best , maybe you should stop trying , and just go with it , maybe it's better for her , I know you want her to be with you but on the same time you want her away because of the problems , it just takes times . 
By surprise I took a look at my phone to see the time and it was late I didn't feel the time passing so fast , my phone ranged and it was Youngbae , I answered . 
Minah : hello . 
Youngbae : honey where are you ?! Why you are not answering ?! Im worried !
Minah : ah I'm so sorry , I'm just so busy . 
Youngbae : no I'm coming to get you ! I'm right infront of the gate of the building .
..Minah : ok !