Sad....happy?!

Through the hard life

Two months ..
Two months have past since I moved to Youngbae's house , he helped me a lot , cooking , cleaning and washing cloths but there's something missing , I kept saying to my self " Can your voice ,your smile and your laugh calm me dawn ..?
It's been months since we laughed and had fun .. " I miss his laugh , bright smile and his reaction to everything 
Youngbae wasn't around , he is body with no soul , face with no expration, like walking dead person !
The next morning..
Youngbae : good morning MinAh the breakfast is on the table I already ate and I ... (I cut him off) MinAh : ah why did ate before me ?! We are supposed to be couples ! How could you ?! ( ugh why is he like that ! We are engaged.. I want old Youngbae to comeback ) 
Youngbae :  ! I'm sorry ok ! I'm so busy and I don't have time , do you want mrYG to kill me ?! His eyes are on me !
MinAh : but ... (I whispered) .. I miss you 
Youngbae heard me so he turn to look at me , he hugged me saying "I'm sorry"
 he left , and GD was with me the whole time, he always cheer me up ! 
GD: hello sun shine are you ready to train ?! 
Minah : ah hi good morning and no I don't think so I'm tired (tears are falling , I hate the life I'm living it , GD come to my bed and sit ) 
GD: look I know you miss Youngbae , but you have to do your best to show him how strong you are ! 
Minah : he won't look at me , I'm hopeless.. GD thank you for your support but I don't think I'll do it ..
GD : I won't force you , it's your life , you will lose him by your childish acting 
(He is right I'll lose him by my childish acting ) 
Minah : ok ! Let's do it ! I'm ready (I wiped my falling tears , I almost can walk thanks to Youngbae and GD ) 
Two hours later 
GD : so how's now ?! You can dance !
Minah : yeah !yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay  (Tears fall, I'm happy my dance skills are back ! ) 
GD : awwww it's okay to cry take your time I'm out .!
As GD get out I cried as loud as I can , I let my breathing out , I wanted to share it with Youngbae but he is not around ..
GD came in smiling and saying : guess who was there ?!
Minah : huh ?! What !
Suddenly Youngbae came in with some old tall guy .. 
The old tall guy was mrYG, he suddenly clap his hands and said : your dance is perfect and at first I didn't believe GD  but now with my own eyes , good job ! So Youngbae is she the girl you were doing your best to be with her ? 
Youngbae : yes sir , dong MinAh is my future wife! 
MrYG: wait ! That's her ! She is so beautiful, lady you are beautiful and lucky to have him .
MinAh : thank you sir ..
(Youngbae suddenly hugged me from my back , my face was red just like a tomato!)  While mrYG was laughing and said : Youngbae I forgive you , I'll decrease your hours of working , but that doesn't mean you be late to work ! I see now why you were sad all your days at work , it's okay I'll head back to wrok and GD come with me , don't be afraid I won't make you work hard you are like my son , am I talking a lot ?! GD said : yes sir lol 
MrYG: ok let's go , it's nice to meet you ms minah , take care of Youngbae 
MinAh : yes sir , I'll !
After they left , Youngbae sit on the floor and said : you said you want to dance to me go ahead !
The music start , I start to dance , I first was so shy to death but suddenly I start waving and doing my thing , I get into the song , I'm feeling all the beats , I guess Youngbae enjoyed it , I did what I want , I danced to his song "love you to death" , Youngbae smiled his playful smile and come to me saying : no matter what you do or what you say I'll always love you , I know you were feeling sad that I'm not around , but keep it in your mind that you are in My heart . 
MinAh : I know , I'm glad you came , I was going to ask GD what can I do to make you come , feel how much I missed you , your old you ! (By surprise Youngbae hugged me ) 
Youngbae: I know , it's my fault so forgive me please ! 
MinAh : oppa ! I love you (my tears are falling today so much lol , I wet his shoulders) ah sorry I wet you shoulders!
Youngbae: no it's ok ! Shhh! 
 

---------------------------------

Hey guys I know  haven't updated up till now so be sure that I'll up as soon as I love you all and keep supporting me ❤️❤️