Why is this happening?

Through the hard life
 
I went with GD to ha jung's house  , I was wearing black skinny jeans with white shirt and tiger leather jacket , as Ha Jung changed the way she wear cloths she was wearing short black dress with red lipsticks and thick eyeliner, GD had to come with us , he was wearing his usual outfit , we went a very crowded club , dok2 was wearing his hip hop outfit , he welcomed us with his happy face and he suddenly stared at me and kept on holding my hands  , so I had to break this awkward situation , as Dok2 start talking : oh minAh our pretty dancer , I loved how you danced that night , Youngbae must be lucky . 
GD was kinda angry so he suddenly said : they are getting married! , ha Jung looked at me with a shocked face , dok2 looked at GD saying : I know ! , btw minAh you didn't interduse her , hi there pretty why you look so busy? 
Ha Jung : ah sorry! I'm minah's friend my name is ha Jung , no I'm looking around , it's really nice ! 
Dok2 : oh thank you ha Jung , where's Youngbae minah  ? 
 
 
Minah: oh yeah he is sorry because he is busy .. 
Dok2 suddenly left a laugh and said : ah yeah filming a commercial with my girlfriend sozy, ha Jung let me take you in tour , have fun GD and minAh ! 
Suddenly both of them disappeared in the crowd I can't retch them ! I looked next to me I found GD with worried face , he suddenly hold my hand and took me to quite place and he was supper weird : minah look I dunno how to explain my behavior , I was angry he shouldn't hold you like this ! 
 
 
Minah: I'm not angry about it ... Youngbae he didn't tell me he was filming with Dok2's girl . ( I didn't know what to do or what to say , stuck in my thought , connecting things , Youngbae haven't changed at all , ugh no I don't want to think of it ) , GD snapped his fingers saying : hello girl ! Are you still with me ?
 
MinAh : ah yeah just kind of away .. 
GD knew that I was thinking of Youngbae  , so he hold my hands .. and he said : minah, I know that you are thinking of Dok2's gf . 
Minah screaming : haa noooo I'm not .. (Looks away) 
GD : minah its ok I know how you feel . 
Suddenly I heard mrTOP screaming like crazy !