The truth !

Through the hard life

Minah : yeah you are right , he was happy , I guess yeah .. Well you will see , you are coming today with us .. 
Ha Jung : ah you are right !! Ok well let's do it *fighting minah*
 
As I came back home and ha Jung was with me so she dressed me up with cute short black dress with white jacket and high heels ,  more like a cute girl well I can't say no to her since she is older than me heheh , she left my hair opened .. But mean while she was wearing jeans and random pink t-shirt , I hate dresses huff , as I was waiting for Youngbae , he was waiting in the parking , talking with GD .(his eyes were wide opened as I came out of my house , gosh why am I blushing )
Youngbae by surprise : ah minah wow you look nice , btw who is she ?! 

 

(Ha Jung heard him so she shout ): hi , you must be dong Youngbae , wow you do look great just like how minah described you , I'm Hwang ha Jung Minah's friend nice to meet you . 
Youngbae : ah wow thank you , nice to meet you too , well ok let's go .

At the restaurant 
Ha Jung set next to me while Youngbae was facing me , omg our eyes are meeting again , Youngbae start asking me what do I want to eat ? So I answered : well .....ummmm how about you pick for me , I don't know they all look yummmy . ( ha Jung left for bathroom) 
Youngbae : minah !
Minah : what ?
Youngbae : don't wear dresses when we go out again !
Minah : wait what why ?(ha Jung came back , suddenly she start talking ): ah minah what's wrong ?! 
Minah : huh what ! Nothing I'm fine I'll go to the bathroom . (By surprise Youngbae hold my hand and he said ): I wanna talk to you come with me ! 
(I went outside with him he was confused little bet ) 
Youngbae :  ummmm how can I start ...?! (I cut him ) 
Minah : Youngbae , I know I'm silly and it's been long time we didn't see each other .. But I...I 
 (Youngbae by surprise hugged "long hug" he surprised me with "minah , it's hard for me to see with another guy , but the fact behind that I love you can't be hidden any more , since i met you , get along with you , I can't stand leaving you !! And when you moved to another city , I couldn't hold up my tears and I let them drop , then I met GD he was with me in my hard times and now you came back , I won't lose any chance to be with you !!" 
( my tears start falling as he was talking , gosh I wet his shirt !! I do love him , Youngbae you are my everything , he break the hug , he looked at me and saw me crying ) Youngbae : shhh don't cry ! (He whipped my tears with his fingers , ha Jung saw us from the window ) minah : Youngbae ! I do feel the same , I even tried to get over you when I moved , but it looks like I can't ! 
(We hugged each other again) 
As we came back to our table we were holding hands , ha Jung was smiling damn !)