Why is this happening?

Through the hard life
MrTOP: leave me the alone , let me drink ! 
The waiter : sir I'm sorry but you should leave the club you've been drinking more than one 
On the other hand , ha Jung was having fun with dok2 and she suddenly felt strange feeling ,she smelled  TOP scent,  dok2 notice it and he looked straight in the eye worried asking : ha Jung are you ok ? Is there something? . 
 
Ha Jung looking away : stop staring, I'm fine . 
Dok2 : I don't think you are ! That's why you are looking away .
The security suddenly come to dok2 saying : sir there's drunk guy in the bar section and he is refusing to go out please come ! 
Ha Jung suddenly left her chair before dok2 to the bar section, she was right it was TOP , he was breaking down, refusing to get up and there eyes met , her eyes were full of tears and he suddenly get up unbalancing going to her , he hugged her saying : don't you ever say I just walked away , I'll always love you . 
 
Ha Jung couldn't stop tearing and top looked at her eyes saying : I know you would think it's because I'm drunk but I'm still saying what's in my heart , I can't watch you slipping away .. I know I should treat you better , don't go away .. 
Hwang ha Jung I love you ! 
Dok2 was watching the two of them and he suddenly pick his phone up going to quit place , he called Suzy , maybe after seeing how TOP have all these feelings for ha Jung he couldn't handle his self , I was running like crazy and I stopped , seeing ha Jung like that I left a tear and start to cover my eyes , as GD hold my hand pulling it and took me to his car . 
 
In the car 
Minah : ouch you hurt me ! (He shouldn't do that)
GD : I'm sorry but I really want to tell you something, you are Youngbae's love , don't let small things take your attention, don't let your wrong thoughts grow in your mind , we all know how Youngbae can't stop thinking about you . 
(GD words were so honest I've never saw him like this , should I go with his words and stop paying attention to it )