A Happy Christmas

Little Wonkyu Things

Because I believed Siwon when he said that Kyuhyun won't be lonely this Christmas... And because I saw this pic... and this... and the other Kyu The Days Musical photos during and after... this story was conceptualized. I love his smile when he was performing and the way he did after the musical. My WonKyu shipping heart just couldn't help but write a post related to them about it. ^^

Enjoy and again, your comments,upvote and subscription is highly appreciated! :)

(photo credits: Sandy/Sparkyuindo)

 


 

Siwon arrived home past midnight, after finishing a schedule and having a late dinner with his family. He entered very carefully in their bedroom, tiptoeing. His eyes quickly scanned for the bed and there was a half-smile on his face as he saw the body lying on his side, covered with their blanket. He quickly joined him, slipped underneath the blanket and spooned the slender body of his boyfriend, Kyuhyun. He moved closer, wrapping his muscular arms around Kyuhyun's slim waist, and nozzled the younger's neck, loving the scent he so missed the entire day.

Kyuhyun felt the other side of the bed dipped and felt the familiar strong arms of his boyfriend circling his waist. He breathed in Siwon's muscular scent he longed for the whole day. But he remembered their conversation earlier and recalled why sleep was hard to find that night... and he felt his heart ache again... with tears starting to well in his eyes.

"Get off me..." Kyuhyun tried to remove the strong hands that was resting on his waist.

"Babe..."

"Please let go..." The younger tried to wiggle loose but the older male is much too stronger, not letting go of the fact that Siwon didn't want to release him from his embrace.

"Kyu.. are you still mad?" Siwon lightly brushed his lips at the back of his lover's neck. "Please don't.."

Kyuhyun closed his eyes as he felt the tingle in his body Siwon's kiss brought to him.

"You promised me my Christmas won't be lonely. You promised..."

Siwon knew he heard Kyuhyun sniff.

"Baby, look at me..." He wanted Kyuhyun to talk to him.. to face him so he took the younger by the shoulder and attempted to pull Kyuhyun towards him.

Kyuhyun couldn't do anything but to shift his position that he is know showing his tears to his boyfriend.

Siwon brushed the tear that was falling from the younger's eyes.

"Please don't cry... don't do this. You said you understood... you said it's okay.. so I thought it was REALLY okay..."

Kyuhyun sobbed. "I did. But everytime the thought of you not being here on Christmas makes my heart ache so much. And again.. you promised I won't be alone. That I will be happy this Christmas." Kyuhyun  punched Siwon's chest lightly, still feeling the sadness in his heart.

"And you will have a happy Christmas..." Siwon promised.

"How can I... How.. when you are miles away from me?"

"Look, you know I keep my promises like that... especially to you. I didn't know that this trip was re-scheduled for the holidays... I just found out when Mom told me tonight. The first thing that came to my mind was you so I called you. " Siwon knew Kyuhyun would feel this way so he had to break the news as gently as he could...


(Earlier)

Kyu: Hi Sweetie! How's your dinner going along with Eomonim, Uncle Kiho and Jiwon?

Siwon: Hey...

Kyu: What's wrong, Honey?

Siwon: Have you eaten?

Kyu: Don't try to change your tone and the topic, Choi Siwon. You got something to tell me, don't you?

Siwon: Kyu... remember the Jerusalem trip I told you a few weeks back?

Kyu: With your family? Yes. Why?

Siwon: Uhm... that trip has been re-set.. for Christmas...

Kyu: ...

Siwon: Babe.. please don't get mad... please...

Kyu: ...

Siwon: Please understand, Kyuhyun...

Kyu: *sighs* It's okay, Siwon. I understand. Your family wants you to be with them this Christmas.

Siwon: Thanks, babe.

Kyu: I gotta go. Later.

 


Siwon pulled Kyuhyun close to him and held him tighter. He felt the younger male now answered back his embrace by resting his head on the crook of his neck and then Kyuhyun anchored his arms around him.

"I am keeping my promise that you won't be lonely this Christmas. You know I'll think of ways to make you happy..." Siwon said underneath those brown locks.

"I will miss you, Wonnie. Christmas is our day and you won't be here." Kyuhyun sniffed.

Siwon pulled Kyuhyun back a bit. He locked his gaze with the younger and pressed their lips together for a sweet and chaste kiss.

"Shh.. hush now. I will miss you damn badly. Remember that."

Siwon cupped the younger's face in between his hands.

"I love you, Cho Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun leaned closer, this time landing a kiss on Siwon's lips.

"I love you, Choi Siwon.... Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, honeybunch. Next time, It'll be you and me going to the Holy Land. You can count on that."

Kyuhyun's lips was met again by Siwon's. They shared a passionate kiss this time, leaving them wanting more. But both of them also wanted this moment of sweetness and the lightness in their hearts that they just held each other in their arms, with Siwon stealing light kisses from Kyuhyun when the latter finally dozed off to dreamland.


Kyuhyun almost tripped as he ran to his room, hearing his phone ringing at the of midnight. Facetime.

"Wonnie!!!"

"I told you you won't be lonely. Merry Christmas, Darling."

"Merry Christmas, Sweetie."

Kyuhyun stared at the handsome face on the opposite screen and his smile turned to a frown.

"Hey..."

"I miss you, Wonnie..."

"Me too, babe. Don't cry..."

"I won't. I promise. It's just that.. I wanna hug you right now."

"Awww, honeybunch. I wanna kiss you this very minute."

A smile found its way back to Kyuhyun's face.

"Now that's better.. much better..."

"Are you enjoying Jerusalem?"

"Uhm... and it will be more special if you are here... so I promise next time, we'll go together."

"I'd like that..."

"I love you. I wish I was there, babe. God, I miss you, Kyu."

"I miss you so much, my Wonnie. I love you very much."

"Now, go to bed and rest. You still have a musical to go to later. Night, my love. Merry Christmas."

"Do we have to put down the phone now?"

"Aaah.. that pout... but yes, babe. we have to."

"Aish.. ahrasso... Good night, sweetie. Merry Christmas too... mwaaaaaaah!"

"Do that again, please babe..."

"Aigoo.. tch... nope.. no can do... Night!"

"Baaabe!!! Please!!! Kiss me on screen again.. please!"

"Aish.. Choi Siwon... what to do with you?"

"Pleasee... as a gift this Christmas?"

*rolls eyes* "Fine. Mwaaaaaaaaah!"

"Mwah! love you back, my baby boo..."

"Hyung~ quit the names... but.. Christmas really isn't the same without you, my Wonnie."

"I know... now now.. go to bed."

"Alrightee... oh by the way, your REAL present is waiting for you until you come home. *winks* Nightee Wonnie! Bye!!!"

Siwon didn't realize what Kyuhyun meant until the maknae disconnected the call.

"Aaaah.. Kyu!!!"

 


He just finished preparing to go on stage in a few minutes, when Kyuhyun's phone buzzed.

"Won!"

It's the 5th time Siwon called him that day, Christmas day.

"Hi, Gorgeous. I called to say Good Luck."

"Thank you, sweetie."

"And to remind you of MY PRESENT once more..."

"Aish.. Wonnie.. it's your 5th time to remind me today..."

"Your fault.. you shouldn't have teased me."

"Choi Siwon, you are at the Holy Land, if you haven't realized it yet. y Wonnie Bear."

Kyuhyun smiled but only for a second. Now he missed his boyfriend more.

"Break a leg, Kyu. Miss you.. love you.. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.."

"What is Choi Siwon without the cheesiness?"

"I know you like it, though."

"And how did you know?"

"Because you love me, Cho Kyuhyun... everything about me."

"Cheesy, Arrogant, Confident... but correct."

"You go and kill it, okay? I'll go now."

"I will. Thanks, sweetie. Have fun! Come back to me soon, okay."

Even if he knows that he will be happier when Siwon is with him for Christmas, but at that moment, Kyuhyun was happy. And his happiness radiated on stage as he aced another musical performance again. Everyone noticed his bright smile. Everyone thought it's the happiness this season brings to most of us. But only Kyuhyun knows.. that that feeling.. that smile.. that happiness in his heart can only be brought by one reason... the man he chose to be with and will continue to be with for the rest of his life... the love of his life... his boyfriend.. his sweetheart.. his CHOI SIWON.