Love Wins

Little Wonkyu Things

"You think he will, huh, hyung?" Siwon asked Eunhyuk for the nth time

"Aish... you are so annoying... ya! Choi Siwon! How many times should I tell you that he will!!! That brat of a boyfriend of yours will! Aish.. jinjja..." Eunhyuk ruffled his hair in annoyance. Siwon has been asking the question since he arrived.

"Ya! I knew this would happen when I saw that 'LOVE WINS' thing." Heechul interrupted. "I knew our Masiwon will go crazy over this."

"But what if he doesn't?" Siwon looked at them again with his puppy look.

"YA!!!" Eunhyuk and Heechul stood up and yelled at the taller male.

"What's going on in here? Did I miss something?" Kyuhyun came in and slid his arms around Siwon from behind and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. 

"Hey... you're home." Siwon caressed the arms on his chest. He took Kyuhyun's hand and dropped a kiss on it.

"Aah! Finally!" Eunhyuk raised his arms in the air. 

"Now, will you please just ask him? We are outta here! Kaja, Hyuk." Heechul linked his arms around Eunhyuk's and led him out while he kissed Kyuhyun's temple. 

"Bye, Kyu." Eunhyuk waved at their maknae then tapped on Siwon's shoulder. "Good luck, brother." He whispered on the taller male's ear.

The two older male walked out while waving goodbye.

"See you later at dance practice." Heechul's voice echoed as they left.

"And don't be late!!" Eunhyuk's voice resonated after.

"Ask me what, Wonnie?" Kyuhyun sipped at Siwon's iced tea then looked at his boyfriend.

Siwon gazed at Kyuhyun's beautiful black orbs and slowly smiled. He stood up, took Kyuhyun by the hand and led him to the couch.

The taller male took out a what looked like a tiny box from his pocket and gave it to Kyuhyun.

"Won...?"

"Open it." Siwon removed a wisp of hair from Kyuhyun's face.

The younger male slowly opened  the small box. His eyes widened as soon as he saw what's inside. "Hon..."

Siwon took out the diamond studded ring from the box. "I made sure it looked like it was one of the fancy rings you use so you can wear it." Then, he knelt in front of Kyuhyun.

"Sweetie... what's this? What are you doing?" Kyuhyun's heart was racing. His tears slowly welling in his eyes. 

"Babe..." Siwon was also teary eyed. "I know we have gone through hell the past few weeks..." He paused and bowed his head as he sobbed. Siwon then looked at the love of his life in the eyes again. "And in those hell days I realized how much you mean to me.. how important you are to me... how miserable I would be if you will not be in my life. I won't promise you heaven because I know it wouldn't be easy... because I know it will be tough... but there's one thing I do promise you... that I will be with you as long as you want me to... that you won't be alone in those tough times. I will protect you, Kyu... and will love you until forever, even if they say there is none. We will make forever exist, Babe. You are the only man and will be the last one I will ever love. Cho Kyuhyun..." Siwon's tears were unending. "Let's get married in L.A... Will you marry me, Kyu?"

Kyuhyun had his hand the whole time on his mouth. He was crying... his heart is overwhelming with the love he has for the man kneeling in front of him but was left speechless. "I... I don't know what to say.."

"You can say... yes?" Siwon was still holding the ring in front of Kyuhyun and made his puppy face.

The younger male couldn't help but snicker. Kyuhyun knelt in front of Siwon and cupped his boyfriend's face in his hands. He looked deep in Siwon's eyes, hoping the latter could see all the love he has for him. "My silly but gorgeous Wonnie... I, Cho Kyuhyun, promise to love you in this life and the next. I may have not said this too often..." 

Siwon wiped Kyuhyun's tears with his thumb as the younger one continued. "But I love you... I know you know I love you too much... so much sometimes it hurts. But I don't regret anything... I am glad I chose you... and will still choose you anytime, anywhere. So... yes, of course... I will marry you, Choi Siwon... a thousand times."

Kyuhyun closed their gap with a sweet kiss. Siwon held Kyuhyun's face in his hands so he could deepen their kiss. Kyuhyun answered back and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist. Their lips parted for a much needed air, with foreheads against each other. 

Kyuhyun still had his eyes closed as he still felt how Siwon's lips taste like when he felt the ring being slid on his finger. He opened his eyes and smiled as he delighted on how it looked quite similar yet different from the other accessories on his fingers. Different because it was the most special one. 

"I love you, Kyu."

"I love you too, Won."

The couple was about to kiss again when a familiar voice distracted them. 

"Hyung... did you capture everything?"

"Aish... this monkey... of course! What do you think of me?!" 

Heechul and Eunhyuk came out of nowhere, with the latter hovering over the older male while they walked to the living room. The two looked like they were watching something from Heechul's phone.

Kyuhyun's eyes dilated when he realized what they were fighting over. "YA! KIM HEECHUL! LEE HYUKJAE!" He stood up and ran after the two older male. 

Heechul knew what their maknae was aiming for and ran around the room away from their evil member. " YA! CHO KYUHYUN! Am I your buddy, calling me just by my name?" Heechul commented as he docked when Kyuhyun almost grabbed him.

"HYUNG!! Gimme that! ANDWAE! I need to delete the video!" Kyuhyun almost caught Heechul but he threw his phone to Eunhyuk. The latter had good reflex and was able to catch it in time.

"YA! MONKEY! GIMME THAT!"

Eunhyuk this time ran away from Kyuhyun's wrath and hid behind Heechul, who was safely standing behind the kitchen counter, both sticking out their tongue to Kyuhyun.

"Wae? The members need to watch this before dance practice." Eunhyuk teased.

"Aniyo!!!" Kyuhyun stomped his feet.

Meanwhile, Siwon just sat on the couch as he enjoyed the scene in front of him. 

Kyuhyun noticed and turned to his fiance. "YA! CHOI SIWON! DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS?" 

Siwon put on his innocent derp face. "Me? Ani... I am innocent."

"CHOI SIWON!!!"

 

Because I spazzed over the recent Wonkyu happening/comeback and thought that #lovewins news is just in time SJ's trip to LA for Kcon. I knew Siwon would definitely make a move and so I came up with this one... oh and yes, Choi Siwon is innocent and had nothing to do with HeeHyuk's video. ^___^ Please comment ... You know I love reading them. Appreciate it much!