Bursting Bubbles

Little Wonkyu Things

Because I miss WonKyu T.T... Because a lot of girls wish to have Kyuhyun... If only. But, he only has eyes for his hot hyung. Sorry, gorgeous. He's taken. :P

 


 

It was one of SM Ent's gathering. A party to introduce the hoobaes.

Kyuhyun was with the members at one of the tables in front. Bored. He was drinking beer. He took a mouthful of tteokbokki, which was calling him since it was served. Heechul sat on the empty chair beside him and nudged their maknae.

"What is it, Hyung?"

"Yah! You haven't noticed?" The diva asked the younger.

"Noticed what?" Kyuhyun continued to chew some more rice cake.

"It's because you are noticing the tteokbokki more, brat! That hoobae has been staring at you for hours. She has the hots for you, Kyu!"

Kyuhyun looked at his hyung and wrinkled his brows. He looked at where the elder was looking and the girl sipping her tea at the next table smiled at him when she saw Kyuhyun glanced her way.

"Haha!" Kyuhyun chuckled. "Hyung, you know it's a far cry for..."

"I know, brat! But she doesn't. Haha!"

The two laughed out loud at the thought of her finding out. The thought of this innocent new girl finding about Kyuhyun's preference.

Speaking of preference, the object of Kyuhyun's eyes was nowhere to be found. He was in China wrapping up his drama.

"If Siwon learns about this, he'd be smokin' of jealousy. I can just imagine." Heechul can picture their visual's face when he hears this news.

"Don't you dare tell him, Kim Heechul." Kyuhyun hissed at the elder, dropping the formalities like he always does when he teases his hyung deul. He knows what Siwon would do. No. Please.

Heechul swatted his arm. "Ya! Noreul chingguya?" The elder joked. "This is our own little secret, maknae." He whispered.

"Good." The younger smirked.

Kyuhyun noticed his drink running out so he stood up. "Want anything, hyung?"

"Beer."

Kyuhyun walked towards the buffet table to get their drinks when the girl approached her.

"Oppa..."

Startled, Kyuhyun looked her way. "Oh, hi."

"Kyuhyun Oppa... I am your fan... I joined SM because of you."

"Wow. Kamsa. That's nice. Well, I'll be off now. Good luck."

Kyuhyun took his bottles of beer and went back to their table.

"Well?" Kim Heechul saw the scene and wanted news.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "Flirt." He handed the elder his beer.

"Told yah." Heechul placed his arms around the younger and joined the other members on the dance floor.

Kyuhyun didn't care about it or the girl for that matter. But... She was persistent. She sent Kyuhyun gifts... Food in particular. Regularly. The girl knows everything he likes.

Impressive.

Kyuhyun thought. If he was still his younger, straight self, maybe he could have asked her out by now. But... Nope. His heart's locked and the key is with that someone.

It went on for weeks. Then, the day of SM's Halloween Party, the girl, whose name Kyuhyun learned was Jihyun, kept on making a move.

Kyuhyun didn't wanna go to the party. He didn't feel like it... Because Siwon was still in China. But the other members forced him to go. So he did.

"Oppa! Let's dance!" Jihyun pulled Kyuhyun out of his seat.

"Wha..."

Next thing Kyuhyun knew he was rocking to the beat of the music beside Jihyun on the dance floor. And yes, the girl can dance. In fact, she was practically all over Kyuhyun, trying to prove a point.

Heechul saw this and just laughed at how Kyuhyun wasn't affected at all.

"Let's rest for a while." Kyuhyun walked towards his table and Jihyun linked his arm with his as they walked. He was also surprised when Jihyun sat beside him, placing a hand on his thigh.

Kyuhyun thanked the heavens that Siwon wasn't around to see all of this. Or else... This girl is a goner.

"Oppa, I'm getting a drink. You want a beer?" Jihyun asked, with aegyo coming out of her voice.

"No need. I already took care of that." A familiar voice from behind said, with the owner of that voice placing two bottles of beer on the table.

Kyuhyun's eyes dilated as he smiled. He can recognize that voice even with eyes closed. He turned around to confirm it was really whom he thought it was.

"Hi, baby. Missed me?"

Kyuhyun was so happy to see those dimples again.

"Jagi!" Kyuhyun couldn't help but to throw himself at Siwon. "Of course, I missed you!"

Siwon in return hugged his boyfriend tight and kissed Kyuhyun's locks.

"JAGI?! AS IN JAGIYA?" Jihyun was, of course, surprised. Like, totally surprised, her knees weakened, she had to sit down.

Siwon turned to the devastated girl. "Sorry to burst your bubble, gorgeous..." Siwon winked at Jihyun, wearing his sarcastic smile. "But this beauty right here is taken... And he belongs to none other than yours truly."

Siwon took Kyuhyun's hand on his own and left, leaving Jihyun still shocked at what she witnessed.

Kyuhyun caressed Siwon's arms as they walked away from the party. "You could've been more subtle, honey. Did you see the poor girl's face when you told her?"

"She deserves it. She has to know her rightful place. And you, when do you plan to tell her? You were enjoying it, weren't you?"

Kyuhyun sighed. Good thing he knows how to appease the guy in his arms... And that would take him the entire night. Not that he's complaining. Nope. Not at all.

 

 

**Possessive Siwon is back! LOL! You better watch out girl! ㅋㅋㅋ. Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting! :)) Love y'all!**