GOOD NIGHT

Little Wonkyu Things

This Siwon's tweet (with the photo above attached to it) had my mind playing and I came up with this story. It was too sweet to let it pass. Enjoy my dear fellow Wonkyu lovers! ^^


 

It was past the hour of 1 in the morning. After spending time and having dinner with your online gaming friends, you decided to head straight to his place. You didn't know why but your feet, mind and heart led you here. You had the answer once you drove the car that is same as his. You miss him. Terribly miss him.

 

Is he home?

 

You asked yourself. He should be. He'd most definitely be happy to see you, but surprised at the same time since it's kinda late at night.

 

You know he'd love the fact that you surprised him like this. Tonight is one rare occasion in your 5-year relationship. But tonight, you just wanted to see him.... badly needed to see him. You long for him. After all, you barely see each other now because of your busy schedules.

 

You entered the lift and pressed on his apartment floor. Your heart raced twice as fast as the elevator you are on.

 

Why are you nervous? You always come here whenever you want, silly.

 

You again tell yourself. But you know it's not just nervousness. It is the excitement that made your heart beat so fast.

 

The lift stopped at your floor and you practically dragged your feet to his door. You heaved a deep sigh as your fingers press on the digits of his door lock.

 

What if he changed it? Then  you are so dead. You whispered to yourself.

 

And then you heard a click. You smiled and your heart almost fell out of your chest. You wanted to open that door quickly and ran to the familiar bedroom where you know he'd be right now. But you pushed the door gently and quietly. You saw his leather shoes. Your lips reached your ears as you remove yours. You practically tiptoed to his room... the room you shared whenever you spend nights here.

 

You once again sighed as you twisted the door knob to enter the room. You peeped in and then fully opened when you heard his familiar snore. You stopped at your tracks staring at the half body on the bed, hugging the pillow you always lie on.

 

God, I so damn ing miss you, Siwon.

 

You sat beside him, making that side of the bed dip a bit. You continued to stare at the handome being beside you, adoring every part of him. You ran your fingers through his silky black hair, then caressed his cheeks and lined his nose. Finally, you ended up tracing those bow-shaped lips. You couldn't help but your lips and the next thing you knew was your face was just an inch away from his. You pressed on to those lips, leaving pepper kisses and ending it with a long, sweet one. You yelped when you felt your kiss was being answered and almost jumped when those strong hands suddenly wrapped around your waist.

 

"Mmmm... Babe..." Siwon smiled at you, with his eyes still closed.

 

"Hey...' You circled your arms around his neck and buried your head on his shoulders.

 

"Hi there, gorgeous. I know that taste... I know that smell.. I knew it's my cupcake when I felt someone kissing me."

 

"Sorry for waking you up, sweetie. But..." You felt your cheeks burning red now. "But I just had to come over..."

 

"Because?" You know your handome lover knew why but the cheesy hunk that he is had to hear it from you.

 

"Because... because I miss you, stupid." You pinched him on the side, while you were dying of embarassment.

 

"I miss you too, babe. So much."

 

Siwon tightened his grip on you and locked his lips onto yours once more. You savored this moment. You have been dying to taste those lips since you started the night with your friends. His kiss deepened as he on your upper lip, you knew he wanted entrance. You willingly opened your mouth and allowed him to search for the flesh inside.

 

"Ungg..." A moan fell out of your lips as Siwon played with your tongue, and you answering them back. You on the pink flesh that rolled inside your mouth, gaining a growl from your man. You were both running out of breath that, to your hesitation, you had to let go of your kiss.

 

Siwon finally opened his eyes when your heads were pressed against each other. Your knees went weak like it always does whenever you see those deep dimples on the center of his cheeks. "You are so beautiful, Cho Kyuhyun... and you make me go crazy."

 

You leaned on his ears and whispered. "Can I spend the night here, sweetie?"

 

Your boyfriend pushed you back a bit and snickered. "Should you still ask about that? Of course, silly. I'd be glad to keep you here beside me the entire night."

 

"Why do I get the feeling that I won't get any sleep tonight?" You teased, knowing what's gonna happen in the next few minutes.

 

"As if we get any when we are together..." Siwon said in his deep voice, teasing you back, making you want him more. "So shall we get started?" He lifted you from the side of the bed, pulling you on the other side beside him.

 

"Wait!" You chuckled and pushed back the man on top of you.

 

"What? I can't wait any longer.... God, I miss you, Kyu."

 

You poked his nose. "I miss you too but..." You stole a kiss. "I feel sticky all over, not to mention I still emit the scent of wine I had tonight. Can I just take a quick shower, babe?"

 

Siwon twitched his lips, as if thinking hard. "Okay... but you have to let me bathe you."

 

You smiled at the thought. "I'd love that."

 

"Want some bubble bath? I just bought your favorite scent today..."

 

"I thought you'd never ask."

 

He made you a nice bubble bath, with the lavander scent you always love. You felt soothed and calm and once you've settled in, Siwon joined you.

 

Your night started there, with his musculine chest pressed on your back. His kisses were all over you and nothing was heard but your loud moans as your heated love-making session transpired in that tub. He rocked your world once again, and you were happy that you went here tonight.

 

You were still drying yourself off when you heard that familiar tone from your phone. It was your Twitter notification of him... his tweets and you knew exactly what just happened without checking it out.

 

"CHOI SIWON, IMMA KILL YOU!"

 

"I love you too, babe!"

 

You shook your head and just smiled at yourself in the mirror knowing you couldn't do anything about the silly and romantic man outside, waiting for you to join him on his bed.

 

"I love you back, Choi Siwon.. and I don't care why I don't know why."

 


Author's note:

Random thoughts equal silly story. Haha. I just hope you still love it though. Comments are highly appreciated. :) Thanks again! :))