SPY in Love

Little Wonkyu Things

"I told you I'd come and get you. Why didn't you listen?! Dammit! You never listen!"

Siwon was holding me in his arms, after a bullet came right through me. 

"What took you so long, my gorgeous spy agent?"

I caressed his cheeks. He still looked as handsome the first time we met. There was a throbbing pain that stabbed me from my side. I was holding on to that side and saw blood coming out.

"I thought you were a first class thief? I thought you can sneak out smoothly anytime, anywhere?! And you know I promised you! Can't you trust me?" Siwon rested his head against mine, closing his eyes as our breaths exchanged. "You hang on, Cho Kyuhyun. You better hang on tight. I am not gonna lose you. Not this time... not again!"

There was a lump in my throat I had to swallow. I looked into his beautiful black orbs with tears b in mine.

"You know I love you... I love you so damn much, I am willing to switch my life around... and spend the rest of my days with you. But I guess this is where we end." I touched his face again, feeling this will be the last.

"No! No! No! I told you to stay with me, god dammit! Cho Kyuhyun, will you please listen to me this time?!" Siwon touched the side where the blood was still flowing.

"Kiss me, Siwon... please." I begged and I didn't have to wait for long. 

Our lips touched and it felt so good... I felt so good. Just like the first time we kissed. It started sweet but our kiss deepened and became passionate. His tongue searched mine and our flesh inside my mouth battled. We had to grasp for air so we had to let go...much to my reluctance.

"Stay, baby... please stay. I can't afford to lose you... not again." Siwon was in tears. But the strong side of him scooped me into his arms and ran for the car. He started the engine and drove as fast as he could, holding on to my hand all the while.

"Please, Kyu... please don't leave me."

"I want to stay... but I don't think I no longer can, sweetie. I love you... Thank you..."

"No! We're almost there, Kyuhyun! Just a little bit longer, babe... please!!"

"You were the best part of my damned life, secret agent Choi. It was a pleasure working with you... but it was absolutely wonderful loving you..." I was trying my best to hold on... I wanted to be with the spy who changed my life longer... Much, much longer.

Siwon planted a quick kiss on my lips. "My sly thief, I promised to love you for a lifetime and I will fulfill that promise." With his last words, I smiled and then my eyes shut.

He carried me again in his arms. "DOCTOR! I NEED A DOCTOR HERE!"


Somewhere in Cancun, Mexico...

"Are you happy, my love?!" His strong arms wrapped around me from my back.

"Never been happier." I turned around and swung my arms around his neck.

"And I thought you are a changed man, Choi Kyuhyun?" Siwon smirked after sliding his hand inside my backpocket, revealing a handful of diamonds in his palm.

"Just one last time, sweetie. I promise. Besides, those are useful here... in our honeymoon." I left butterfly kisses on those bow-shaped lips.

"And how is that useful, beautiful?" Siwon started to kiss my neck.

"Ung.." A moan left my mouth before I could even answer. "Well, that's worth a lot of cash, silly." I was enjoying what Siwon was doing with my body.

"Of course..." Siwon was now exploring my body with his hands, my body was trembling.

"But before we make money out of them..." I pushed my gorgeous spy away but held on to his shirt as I walked backwards to the bed. I let him watch as I remove my shirt on and lay down. I took the diamonds from his hand and poured it all over me. "You have to get them one by one first... on me."

"With pleasure, my beautiful, y, sly thief." Siwon started our game by taking off the only piece of clothing I have on.

___________

Author's note: Because I am watching Mission Impossible re-runs.. the spy Siwon and thief Kyu popped in my head. Hope you guys like it! Your comments are appreciated! 😉😊