MISSING YOU

Little Wonkyu Things

There was a huge crowd on that street, clumped at a corner. Fangirls screaming his name. Others were just there to see what's going on.

 

You... you were there to... well... you just wanted to. You were free that day... no schedules at all. But he... he was stumped with a lot of things... like always. So even if both of you wanted to spend some time together, you just couldn't... you can't.

 

DAMN IT! You cursed in your head.

 

You just didn't know why but of all the days, you missed him so much today. Terribly. Badly. Desperately, it hurts. So you had to come out. You had to see him. Which led you to this place.

 

Of course you know what, when and where his schedule was. Like he does with yours. So it wasn't hard to do this. You just had to make sure no one would recognize you. Not a single soul. Or else you both are damned.

 

You chose to wear all black... with a mask and hoodie and a cap to protect you... and him.

 

So you were there... arrived when there were too many people. A few fangirls stared at you and you prayed so hard that they won't tell who you were. Not even a single mole should give you away. They shrugged you off. You let out a sigh of relief. You moved to somewhere with less of those screaming Siwonests and found a corner... away from the crazy ELFs.

 

Perfect. You thought.

 

It was a corner where you can easily see him... all of him. The face, those damn cute dimples, the muscular body, and those long legs. You smiled when you realized something.

 

Those are mine. He is mine. You are mine.

 

You glanced at your watch. You only have a few minutes left. You didn't plan to stay here for long. Nope. Of course not.

 

He was posing for the cameras. He was doing another one of those y moves.

 

Ugh. Why are you so in' gorgeous, sweetie?

 

He had made tons of magazine appearances before but this was your favorite. You can see all his features.. his good features. His best. You can see all of Choi Siwon in it. The Siwon that people know and the Siwon that only you know.

 

He was doing another y pose and faced your corner. Your eyes met. Well, it's the only one that was exposed on your face after all. You were staring at each other for a few good seconds. Then he smiled. You smiled back under that mask. He was about to signal to his director for a break when you vigorously shook your head. He had that look on his face... as if asking 'Are you sure?' You nodded. You signaled from your eyes that you were leaving, hoping he'd get it. He did a cute frown and pout, and you knew he understood. His attention was caught by his director shouting for another set. He mouthed goodbye and you replied back with a nod.

 

You were still amazed at how you can still talk to each other without words. After all, you've been in this roller coster ride of a relationship for so long, it should be the case.

 

As you left him with a heavy heart, your handyphone buzzed.

 

FROM: MY SIWON

I LOVE YOU, BABE. THANKS FOR COMING. I NEEDED IT. SEE YOU LATER. MWAH. :>

 

It gave you shivers... it made you turn to crimson all over. Yes, he still has that effect on you. Every little thing that he does still makes you fall for him over and over.

 

TO: MY SIWON

I MISS YOU... I LOVE YOU... I NEED YOU... I WANT YOU... BUT MORE EMPHASIS ON I LOVE YOU, SWEETIE. SEE YOU LATER. MY SIWON, FIGHTING! :)

 

Yes, you miss him, so bad. You need him, like you need air to breathe. You want him, always. But you know deep in your heart, YOU LOVE HIM... MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

 



 

Author's Note:

Aaah... I am in the mood of short fics/drabbles and this one was supposed to be less than 500 words but my hands kept on typing what my head was dictating. Haha! :)

After SS6 BKK, I needed Wonkyu fluff! My heart was screaming for Wonkyu fluff! Hehe... and after reading Nippy's one shot, I longed for more. Hah! Thanks Nippy. :)

I hope you like it, everyone. Your comments and votes are highly appreciated, as always. There's another one coming up so stay tuned. :)

(ctto of photo)