Hurt

Little Wonkyu Things

When Siwon arrived at their SMTown concert in Shanghai with a neck brace and limping legs, he wasn't sure how to explain things to the love of his life. The road was slippery so he fell and that's it. His accident was minor, yet, he and his managers just wanted to make sure nothing is seriously injured so they had to make him wear a neck brace. But he knows that Kyuhyun wouldn't care. He knew the younger wouldn't listen... he knew Kyuhyun would be upset. Period.

Upset is an understatement. When Kyuhyun saw him approaching them limping and wearing that hideous neck brace, a dropped jaw and narrowed eyes welcomed him. Leeteuk hyung was true to his word. Siwon thought. The leader knew about his injury and Siwon told him not to make the maknae worry and so he didn't. When Siwon attempted to peck a light kiss on the younger's kiss the latter avoided. Instead, Kyuhyun stood up from his seat after giving him a sharp look. It was like that the entire day... Kyuhyun was silent and was killing Siwon with his looks and stares. But eventhough his boyfriend was silent, Siwon heart melted on how he took care of him.

>From: My Sweet Baby Kyu

I am hating you right now but if you dare keep distance from me, I will hate you more. You should be always close to me, Choi Siwon or you won't see me for the rest of your life.<

 

So Siwon always kept close to Kyuhyun. He found his chair with a pillow on the back rest... a bowl full of Ramen in his table... lots of bottle of water with it... and a hand that massages his shoulder everytime he rests. But no words were spoken. Not a single one. But Siwon couldn't complain...

When it was their time to rehearse, Siwon tried to pull himself up, wincing from the pain he feels on his neck and legs. Then, he soon found a hand reaching for him but hesitated to take it. "Just try to resist and your neck will hurt more." He heard the younger say. Siwon took Kyuhyun's hand and the younger carefully led him to the stage. "Pabo, hyung.. pabo." The older heard another comment from their maknae.

During rehearsals, Siwon often got a stabbing look from Kyuhyun who was on the other side of the stage everytime he tried to dance more than he should or move a little stronger than he could. He knew everybody would protest him participating in their "Swing" performance, and as much as he wanted to be in that number, he knew he couldn't.

"Hyung, you are too stubborn, you know..." Another comment was thrown his way as soon as Kyuhyun held his hand when they were returning backstage to prepare.

"I'm sorry, Kyu..."

"I'm not talking to you right now, Siwon. Maybe later. But not right now. I am too mad." After making sure that his boyfriend was comfortably seated, Kyuhyun walked away.

After his performance, Siwon was forced to go back to the hotel immediately. He wanted to stay and be with Kyuhyun more but even his boyfriend asked their manager to bring him back. Siwon was feeling crappy and impatient waiting for the rest of the members to get back. He just had a word that he will be sharing a room with another member and knew who that member was. Siwon couldn't do anything with his injured neck and leg but lay on the bed. He kept staring at his phone, only to find nothing. Kyuhyun hasn't called or messaged him at all. He tried to doze off but after a few minutes of trying, he heard a bang from their hotel door and immediately realized who it was.

After throwing his stuff in one corner, Kyuhyun searched the room for the other person lying on the bed, eyes staring at him misty.

"Babe.. I -..."

"When did you plan to tell me? You always take me for granted when you are like this, don't you?" Kyuhyun sounded really upset, his hands on his waist staring at the older.

"No, it's not like that, honeybunch. I.. I just didn't want you to worry a lot. I know how you do whenever..."

"You think I am not worried as hell as soon as I saw you approaching me today with that ugly neck brace and you limping at every step you make?" The younger approached the bed and sat beside Siwon.

"Mian... " Siwon bowed his head, even if his neck were hurting.

Kyuhyun took the older's hand and cupped it in between his. "You know I am in pain when you are.. and you know that I am more worried when we are far apart like this..." He searched for those big black orbs and a tear fell when he found them. "How many times do I have to tell you to take care of yourself, especially when you are away from me, huh? Hon?"

Before Siwon could answer, Kyuhyun's body was buried on his chest. He raked his hands through his boyfriends auburn hair and rested his face on it after, landing a soft kiss through the fragrant hair. "I know. I'm sorry, really I am." He hugged Kyuhyun tighter and he felt the younger did the same.

Kyuhyun sniffed in between his breaths and Siwon felt a pang on his chest. The last thing he wanted to see and hear is his boyfriend crying.

"Please stop..."

Siwon heard a sob before Kyuhyun spoke. "I can't help it. I hate seeing you like this. So if you don't want to see me crying, please please take care of yourself, honey, hmm..."

Siwon kissed Kyuhyun's temple again, touched by the younger's every word. "I will. I promise." A lone tear fell from the side of his eyes. "I miss you, baby cakes."

Kyuhyun lifted himself up and lied on his side, facing his lover, looking deep in his eyes. The couple didn't utter any word for a few seconds. Kyuhyun touching Siwon's cheek and the older caressing the younger's face and lips. Siwon couldn't help it any longer when he saw his boyfriend's pink bowed shaped lips. He drew himself inches closer and took Kyuhyun's lips in between his. The maknae couldn't help but close his eyes, loving how sweet his boyfriend's kisses taste. Siwon released their kiss after a few seconds but Kyuhyun wanted more so he pulled the older closer again and pressed his lips against Siwon's. The taller male pulled them closer, Kyuhyun circling his arms around Siwon's neck, careful not to hurt the latter. Even if it was a struggle, Siwon tried to tilt their heads side to side, so he can pleasurably take more of Kyuhyun's kisses... their hot and passionate kisses.

When they unlocked their lips, Kyuhyun once again buried his face to the crook of Siwon's neck, a habit he has made. Siwon winced a bit from the slight pain he felt but Kyuhyun was startled, he pulled back immediately.

"Oh God, did I hurt you sweetie?" Kyuhyun was worried.

Siwon shook his head, forgetting there was a brace holding it.

"No!" Kyuhyun stopped him.

"No, babe. you didn't hurt me...and can you please go and rest yourself back on my chest? I just want to hold you close to me for a while.. please.."

Kyuhyun smiled and obeyed. He buried himself onto Siwon's strong chest and listened to the beating of his heart. Siwon laced his fingers with Kyuhyun's and held the younger's hand close to his lips, leaving pecks of kisses on it.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you as soon as it happened. I just didn't want you to worry..."

"Stupid..."

"And thank you.. thank you for taking care of me the entire day. I know it isn't easy being with a stubborn fool like me, but thank you.. for bearing me all these years...

"Idiot..." Kyuhyun sniffed.

"I love you, Cho Kyuhyun... very much... I can't bear it when you're sad or mad at me..."

Kyuhyun snuggled closer and tighter. "You also know that I can't stand you hurting like this, don't you?"

Siwon answered him with a kiss on his hand again.

"I love you... more than I show you I do.. Choi Siwon... I can't live without you anymore..."

Siwon pushed himself back so he can reach for Kyuhyun's lips again. "You know I'd take the whole you right now if only I could.."

"Tch.. always erted.. you silly you..."

"Only to you, babe.. only to you..."

"You are impossible, Choi Siwon." Kyuhyun smiled. "Hungry?"

"No. I just wanna stay like this, if you don't mind."

"Good. Because I want to cuddle the whole night like this too." Kyuhyun hugged Siwon tight again. "How did I become so lucky to have you in my life, huh, Siwonnie?"

"I guess we both are lucky, honey bunch. No other person can get luckier than I am having to cuddle with someone as beautiful and squeeshy as you are..."

"Wonnieeee~! Squeeshy??" Kyuhyun showed his boyfriend his favorite pout.

Siwon chuckled. "What? You are babe? And don't you complain because I will not ask for anything else but always the squeeshy you... love you babe. Can I just shout that to the world?"

"Tch.. you wish. But hey, if you do, they'd be envious of me because I am the lucky one who gets to make love to the y gorgeous hunk that you are. I love you too sweetie."

They sealed the night with a deep kiss and stayed awake just holding each other tight until they fell asleep, meeting each other again in dreamland.


When Siwon woke up the next morning, Kyuhyun has gone back home and it made him felt kinda sad again.

His phone rang and his smile was back as soon as he saw who it was.

"Hey gorgeous..."

"Hey sweetie.. I am sorry I left without waking you up and saying goodbye."

"I miss you already."

"Why did you think I call? Missing you much, Wonnie. I'll see you in a few days?"

"Yes. Can't wait. Love you. Take care."

"Love you too. No. You take care. Bye sweetie."

"Bye baby cakes. I can't wait to taste you again when I get well."

"Aigoo.. I hope you can see me rolling my eyes."

"Yes, I know. Haha."

"I can't wait to feel you in me again. Bye babe!!!"

Siwon laughed. Kyuhyun never fails to amaze him. So, yes, he is the luckiest person on earth. And he will always be thankful. He might be hurt a little physically now but his heart is beaming.. and he is sure he couldn't ask for anything more.

 

 

A/N: I knew I had to write something about Siwon hurting his neck. Thanks guys!