Again

Little Wonkyu Things

There was a familiar scent that lingered on my nose and a usual feel of lips that touched my forehead. 

"Bye, cupcake. I'll see you in Korea in a few days. I'll miss you."

My sweetie thought I was already asleep, but obviously I am not. Knowing he'd fly out of Taiwan today, how would I?

I felt him walking out of the room so I quickly held on to the hem of his shirt.

"Wait..."

I pulled him close to me so I can kiss those tasty lips I will surely miss. I closed my eyes as Siwon answered my kiss back. I closed my eyes as I pressed on his lips harder. It was a long, chaste kiss... it was sweet... but it was also breaking my heart.

When our lips parted, Siwon caressed my cheeks and I leaned onto his soft and caring hands. He kissed my temple and headed for the door again. I knew my baby was controlling his emotions. 

"Wait!" I grabbed his hands before he could even step further away.

I wrapped my arms around his neck so tight and rested my head on the crook of his shoulders.

"I will miss you, honey." I murmured with my lips touching his neck.

Siwon tightened his grip on my waist. "Me too, babe. Me too." He planted a sweet kiss on my head, and lingered on there to smell the scent of my hair. "I gotta go, sweetcakes. Or I'll miss my flight."

We were reluctant to let go. Siwon once again started to walk away from me. My eyes now welling with tears.

"Wonnie..."

He turned around to face me again. "Yes, my baby?"

"I love you... always."

"I love you too, babe... forever." 

Siwon went near me and locked his lips with mine. I finally send him off and my heart was shouting as I saw him close the door behind him.

"It's hard, huh, Kyu?" My best friend rested his hand on my shoulders as I kept on staring at the door.

"Why does it always have to feel this way over and over again, huh, Min?" I sighed.

"It's a package deal when you chose to love him, my dear best friend. Are you complaining now?"

"I know that and no, I am not complaining. If I did, I wouldn't have stayed here this long, would I?" I assured my best friend. "And I will not let go... I will never let go."

I went to the couch and typed away on my hand phone.

My Honey:

Take care, sweetie. I love you. I miss you already.

 

----------------

 

Siwon smiled as he saw the message that just came in.

"My sweet baby."

 

---------------------------

 

From: My honey

Aaaw.. my baby is so clingy and sweet. Love you and I miss you already too. But babe, can you not sleep on the same room as Changmin? Hehe. 😄😖

"Tch... and my jealous Wonnie strikes again."

 

 

 

Author's Note: While you guys wait for my story updates, here's a short one for you... and for me... because I miss Wonkyu. 😞