A Million Pieces

Little Wonkyu Things

"You have no originality, Choi Siwon..."

"Why hello there, my sweet Kyu *hugs you*"

"Yah! You are ignoring me again?"

"I am not. That monkey posted a minute before I did... he copied my tweet! That was mine originally.. that brat:P"

"Jinjja? No... please don't do that a day before his enlistment day :("

"It's true... well.. I just kinda let him do that purposely... he just forgot to give credit to me. *smiles sheepishly*"

"Please tell me you're gonna come to his send off..."

"Babe, you know I can't.. I have a shoot for the drama. You do know that I would if I could, don't you? He's my bestfriend T.T"

"I know. But how can I be strong when you're not there? *sniffs*"

"Please don't cry...  you have all your hyungs with you..."

"You know I mean that differently... *sobs*"

"Babe... please don't.. I miss you so much and you're making me miss you more when you're like this. :'("

"I so miss you, Wonnie.. except..."

"What?!? And there's a but? *pouts*"

"I miss you.. except your beard. Can you please get rid of the hideous thing? *squints*"

"I can't..."

"Mwo? And why is that?"

"Because I HAVEN'T FOUND MY MILLION PIECES YET. *chuckles*"

"*rolls eyes* Ugh... do you have to be that cheesy today?"

"I have always been cheesy when I am with you, babe..."

"Yeah.. yeah.. well.. why don't you come by and look for your million pieces now? *does my cute aegyo*"

"You know I can't, babycakes..."

"Please..."

"Filming... event... you know that, don't you cupcake?"

"*Pouts* *sighs*"

"Alright.. alright.. are you gonna be recording today?"

"*nods vigorously*"

"I can spare 30 minutes, I guess."

"*smiles widely* I love you, Choi Siwon! *kisses you*"

"You know I can't say no to you because I love you too much, Cho Kyuhyun. *kisses you back passionately*"

"I'll see you in 30 minutes, sweetie."

"Can't wait. I'll finally find MY MILLION PIECES... oh, yeah... I ALREADY DID.. 8 YEARS AGO. *winks*"

"*rolls eyes* Stop the cheesiness and get your over here, Choi Siwon! *mwah* love you... bye... laters."

What do I do with you and your cuteness, Cho Kyuhyun?

(runs off to meet his million pieces)

 

 

- HAPPY WONKYU DAY, EVERYONE!

I am just celebrating Siwon's Wonkyu post today (even if he copied Hyukjae's post) and crying at the same time because of Hyuk's enlistment later TT__TT... okay, yes.. I am bipolar today. kkk-