Kyuhyun's Mission

Little Wonkyu Things

"Sweetie!"

Siwon rushed to hug his boyfriend as soon as he entered their apartment. He was about to squeeze Kyuhyun in his arms when the younger stepped back and pushed him away.

"Ah-ah... no can do."

"Ah wae~~?!" The taller male whined. "I missed you so much. Didn't you miss me?" Siwon asked with his puppy look.

Kyuhyun did miss his boyfriend... terribly. They both have been too busy after all. But he promised himself to do something once Siwon is back.

"I do."

"Then let me hug you and kiss you, baby." Siwon stepped forward to tangle their bodies together but Kyu was quick to turn around and avoid the contact.

"Not until I finish with something."

"Aish... what?!"

"You are done filming the drama, aren't you?" Kyuhyun asked, hoping to get a positive answer.

"Uhm." Siwon nodded. "Just today. Wae?"

"Then, come with me." Kyuhyun took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom. Once they are inside, Kyuhyun pushed Siwon down to sit on the sink. He then stood in between the taller male's long legs.

"Baby..." Siwon reacted.

"I know what you're thinking, Choi Siwon. Tch.." The younger male rolled his eyes. "But nope, not that. I wanna get rid of this hideous thing."

Kyuhyun pointed at Siwon's beard. "So stay still, will yah? Unless you want that gorgeous face of yours to have a scratch."Kyuhyun tipped his boyfriend's nose.

"Aaaw.. baby..." Siwon took Kyuhyun's hand and kissed it.

"Now behave, okay?"

"Babe, I can't promise you that while I sit here and watch you shaving my beard." Siwon pulled Kyuhyun closer that their bodies were just an inch apart.

"Tch. I said behave... or do you really want to last another day not kissing me? I swear you I won't let you close to any part of my body with this ugly thing still on you." Kyuhyun lightly tapped his boyfriend's arm.

"What? No! No way!" Siwon cutely shaking his head.

"Alright, then." Kyuhyun reached for the shaving cream and made sure his target was all covered. Siwon enjoyed how lovingly Kyuhyun filled his jaw with the cream, the younger male even sticking his tongue out while doing so. Siwon couldn't help but smile.

"What's that smile for, Mr. Choi?"

"Baby, you look so adorable looking like this..." Siwon replied, stealing a kiss, leaving a peck of shaving cream on Kyu's nose.

Siwon giggled at the cute sight with the younger narrowing his eyes.

"Ya!" Kyu yelped, now holding the shaver in his hand.

"Alright. Alright. I'll stay put." Siwon said while wiping the cream off his lover's nose.

Kyuhyun turned the shaver on and started working his way on getting Siwon's beard clean. He gently his way along his boyfriend's jaw line while the older male's hand rested on the younger's waist. Siwon never took his eyes off Kyuhyun until the sound of the shaver stopped.

"Almost done, sweetie." Kyuhyun commented as he pat after-shave on Siwon's face. "There. Mission completed."

Kyuhyun turned Siwon around to face the mirror so his boyfriend can see for himself. Then he linked his arms around the taller male's waist and hugged him from the back. "Now, that's more like it." Kyuhyun said to Siwon through the mirror, resting his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Welcome back, MY CHOI SIWON."

Siwon found Kyuhyun tempting and wanting him so bad, he quickly turned around and locked him in his arms, in between his legs. As much as he wanted Kyuhyun right then and there, Siwon found himself staring at the beautiful sight in front of him... he then realized how he missed Kyuhyun very much.

"What are you waiting for?" Kyuhyun teased, his boyfriend's newly shaved face.

Siwon slowly smiled and brushed a lost strand of hair away from Kyuhyun's face. "I miss you, Cho Kyuhyun... so much."

"I miss you too, Wonnie... terribly." Siwon pulled Kyuhyun closer and kissed the lips he so wanted to own the moment he saw him.

Kyuhyun circled his arms around his lover's nape and tangled his fingers through his hair as he deepened the kiss he waited for so long. Siwon scooped Kyuhyun in his arms bridal style as he left pepper kisses on his lips.

"Make love to me, Choi Siwon... make slow, sweet love to me, honey."

"No early schedule tomorrow, right?"

Kyu shook his head.

Siwon dropped another sweet kiss as he tenderly placed him on the bed. "Good. Because you might be limping if you do. I plan to love you all night, sweetie... all night."

With that, Kyuhyun pulled Siwon on top of him, eyes locked together. There was a tiny distance separating them, they could feel their own heartbeat and smell each other's breaths. "Then quit talkin' and me already, Choi Siwon."

And once again, their mouths covered each other's. They both knew the night was young and it just had started.

 

 

Author's note: This was a spur of the moment writing due to wk stans chat convo, plus I am under the weather... so pardon me if it wasn't well written :(  but I still hope you enjoyed it. Drop me a comment folks! 

-xoxo- Lexielle -xoxo-