My Lost Star

Little Wonkyu Things

Because Siwon killed me when he sang this song yesterday in SS6 SG.. and I know it has got to do with Kyu. ❤ A short but sweet and fluffy one... and yes, another one of my fluffy Kyu...

 


 

Please don't see
Just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies
Please see me
Reaching out for someone I can't see 

 

When he told me he would do this, I never expected it to be this way...

 

A few minutes before Siwon goes on stage...

"You are doing a different solo?"

"Yes, babe. When I learned Teukie hyung was doing this, I begged him to give it to me.. and he did."

"And why is that?"

"Because it's my favorite song."

"Which one?"

"You'll know in a bit." (Kisses Kyu) "This one's for you, babe. Wish me luck."

 

Take my hand, let's see where we wake up tomorrow
Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand
I'll be damned, Cupid's demanding back his arrow
So let's get drunk on our tears...

 

I was watching him from the monitor, at the backstage. It was that song.... that song he kept singing over and over at the apartment... the song that he even sang to me once. And as I saw him being engrossed in the song, I knew why he said this was for me...

 

 

"Babe, you knew I didn't wanna do this..."

"Nevertheless!!! She is all over you! And you... ugh! I hate you!"

"That is just so unfair, Kyuhyun... did I say anything to you after seeing him flirting with you?!"

"Him?!"

"Yeah... him! He has always had the hots for you... and you so naive.. or are you pretending that you don't know that is why you are so clingy to the guy?!"

"Wha~? Oh, I get it! Jonghyun! For crying out loud, Siwon! He is my friend! You, of all people clearly knows that... he is just a friend! And that is just work! Oh and by the way, I am so not clingy to him!"

"Nado! That is also just freaking work! How many times do I have to tell you that?!"

 

And God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run
Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark

 

 

That was our biggest fight ever... that it resulted to us not speaking to each other for a couple of weeks. It was the longest two weeks in my life. But tonight, hearing him sing his heart out... listening to his heart... made me fall in love with him all over again. 

 

 

 

 

And I thought I saw you out there crying oohoo
And I thought I heard you call my name yeah yay yay
And I thought I heard you out there crying
No, just the same oh yeah yeah yeah yeah

 

His falsetto... his voice that I have always loved... that voice which he doesn't show much to the world because of what people always say about his singing, has now come to life. It finally proved his haters wrong. I felt my eyes b with tears as I continued to eye him on that monitor.

 

"Babe, do you remember why I said Singapore was my favorite of all our SS5 shows?"

"Of course, silly. How could I forget?"

"Thank you, Cho Kyuhyun... for accepting my love... and for agreeing to be my partner for life."

"I could never ask for more, cheesy Wonnie."

 

 

God, give us the reason youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run
Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark?

 

Yes, I could never ask for more... and no matter what people say, I would always choose him. And if I had to do it all over again and live my life again... I would still choose him... My Choi Siwon...

 

And I thought I saw you out there crying oohoo
And I thought I heard you call my name oohoo
And I thought I heard you out there crying
But are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark?
But are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark?

 

 

As he hit that high note and knelt, I knew... I have always known that I have made the right choice. I was crying now, but I wiped my tears as I ran towards the entrance of the back stage. I wanted to be the first one he sees after that awesome performance. I was at the spot where I wanted to be and I saw his silhouette coming towards me. When he was just a few inches away from me, I had to run to him and crush his lips onto mine.

"Woah!"

I heard Hyukjae hyung's reaction. Then there were yelling and whistling from the members, dancers, and staff. But I didn't care... I didn't care if everyone's eyes were on us. I didn't care if those who didn't know about us now knows. All I care about is I wanted this man in my arms to know how much he means to me.

I felt Wonnie pull me in a little more closer and deepen the kiss. His arms were around my waist and mine was securely hooked under his arms, holding on to his shoulders. I let him enter my cavern so our tongues could meet. More whistles and shouts were heard as we did that. When finally, we needed to catch some air, our noses rubbed and foreheads rested on each other.

"Wow! A bolder Cho Kyuhyun... I like it." He winked at me. I winked back. "By the way, what was that for?"

His eyes were staring back at me as he whispered those words. I was literally melting in his arms as we continue to be in our own world, zoning out the others around us, including the members.

"I have already forgiven you a long time ago... you know that, don't you?" I whispered under his breath as he stole another kiss.

The love of my life nodded. "Ditto."

"Promise me we won't fight like that anymore, okay?"

"If you promise not to..."

I slapped his arms and pouted, trying to wriggle lose from his embrace. But Siwonnie didn't let me.

"Ey... what do I do with my cute caramel..."

Now that earned a roll of my eyes.

"I promise." Wonnie poked my nose as he answered.

"Me too... I promise... my Macchiato." I smiled at him knowing he would love the endearment I thought of.

His eyes widened as he realized what I just said and gave me a quick kiss.

 

(Later that night)

"A penny for your thoughts, my caramel?"

Wonnie wrapped his arms around me, catching me getting lost looking over the whole of Singapore from our hotel window. I looked up and saw one star shining brightly among the rest. I turned around to face him, and anchored my arms around his neck.

"Choi Siwon... do you know you are my lost star?"

I saw his eyes twinkle. But I also saw the tears starting to fill those beautiful black orbs. I cupped his face in both my hands and continued with what I wanted to say.

"Thank you for lighting up my dark world... thank you for never failing to brighten up my life. I don't say this to you often but you are the star that shines brightly in my life. And you will never be lost... because I will always find you."

One tear fell from his eyes and I kissed it away.

"I love you, Caramel."

"And I love you too, Macchiato."

It was a beautiful night and we sealed this night with a sweet yet lingering kiss.

 

 


 

 

Hope you like this one guys! Oh, and yeah..  pardon me with the cheesy wonkyu endearment. I don't know what came over me. 😝 Please do leave me your comments as those comments are my strength! Kamsa! 😊