Chapter 8

Breaking Her Labyrinth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao watches painfully while Taehee lifts one full glass of wine down . They were now at a huge bar with a few VIPs customers chattering and enjoying themselves around. "Noona" he says as he places a hand over the top of her glass after she had poured herself some more. Taehee pushes his hand away and he turn away, to avoid seeing her drink more. 

Coincidentally Lay and Jae Rim were in another room waiting for a guest. Lay satisfy his thirst with some expensive red wine. Kris was making his way up, calming his nerves in the elevator. Ga In who was beside him smile at the sight. "Nervous?" She asks already aware. Kris nods his head quickly. 

"I saw his brother and his manager. They were scary."

"Why did your Boss's brother contact you again?" Kris sighs and hum recalling the conversation they held. 

"He said he wanted to congratulate me for joining a big activity and.... And.... What the... I forgot what else he said. (Wave hand) Don't ask anymore, I wasn't listening to everyday!" Ga In wanted to smack him on the back of the head for being useless but she let it go. Kris already have a lot on his plate already. 

They enter the floor for VIPs and made their way in. Passing Tao and Taehee who were near the corner. Ga In and Kris stops at the entrance. "Go in, good luck!" Ga In show support. Kris sighs once more and clear his throat. 

"Oh! Why does it feel like I'm getting interviewed for a job again." Ga In chuckles and playfully slap his arm. 

"Go in, they're waiting." Kris open the door and before he enters he shot Ga In a save me look. Ga In crosses her arms and remember when Kris received the call and was desperately begging Ga In to tag along because he wasn't used to VIPs and expensive places with wealthy people. Then a shadow hover over her. 

"Aren't you the crazy lady?" Ga In notice it was Tao. His unexpected appearance left her speechless. "Oh! It is you! How dare you ditch me earlier? And (looks around) how did you get in here?" Ga In pulls out a purse and open it. Tao gasp at the sight of a few hundred dollar bills. "You're... Exactly who are you?!" Ga In pull out a business card and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter