Chapter 5

Breaking Her Labyrinth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following morning arrive in a blink of an eye. Tao felt he had just gone to sleep and woken up once he encounters his comfy bed. He sat up and stretch his arms, then rubbing his eyes a few times before his phone begin ringing while resting on the nightstand. Tao teaches over and grab it then answer it, “Good morning Taehee” the caller was quiet for a moment then spoke.

“Taehee? Were you with her again?” Tao’s eyes widen and he was wide awake.

“LAY HYUNG!?” He heard Lay sighs behind the phone; he knew Lay hate the sight of him and Taehee hanging out together. “W-why did you call me?”

“I heard Boss is allowing you another manager. Thought I should congratulate you. After all you're my favorite brother." Tao scoffs although that was half true. 

"I'm your only brother hyung."

"Obviously?" 

"Jae Rim told you?" Tao's voice grew colder. 

"Of course. I heard he led your manager to Boss's office personally." 

"Hyung. About Taehee--" Lay stop him midway when he expresses a painful sigh. 

"Boss said you had a meeting to attend to. I'll see you then." 

Tao roll his eyes, Lay was always cold to him whenever he brings up Taehee. 

After he finished washing up, he opened the doors to the long closets, thinking hard and carefully about what he should wear. He wanted to leave a great first impression on his first day with his new manager. 

Finally, after a long wait of imaging himself in each outfit, he pull out a black suit and blue tie. "Let's rock n' roll." 

Kris had woken up late once again. Without eating breakfast he said his goodbyes and exit out. Ga In came again for another visitation. Being a billionaire and living off that money without having to work was quite boring. Thus spending each day with Ok Suk sped it up. Ga In was taking care of the customers while Ok Suk begins her daily routines: preparing food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 

"Ga In." She calls from the kitchen, Ga In walks over and motion she heard her calling her name. "That troubling Kris did not eat his breakfast properly. I'll make him lunch so please deliver it to him in the afternoon." Ga In smile that she understood. 

Tao had a victorious sneer on his face as he uses both hands to pull the doors to his father's office wide open. Yes, that was his plan for a first impression, to look cool. At the lounging area, the back of Kwang's head was to him while Lay and Jae Rim sat diagonal to his right and across from Kris. Tao heads over to see the face of his new manager, seeing Kris’s cold eyes, sharp features, and tall build he was satisfied. Tao move to sit beside Kris and wrap one arm around Kris’s shoulders and his hand hanging over one shoulder. Tao first caught a glance at the calm Jae Rim then avoid contacts with Lay and turn to his father. “This is my new manager right, boss?”

“Yeah, what are you doing? Let go of him.” Kwang order, Tao curl his lips up as if he was cursing his old man, but instead he scoot away from Kris. Kris repositions his composure. Meanwhile Tao kicks one leg over his other, sitting with his legs crossed, and then finally lock eyes with his hyung. Lay scoffs. "Introduce yourself." Kwang refers to Kris. Kris bow and clear his throat and in the loudest pos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter