Chapter 10

Breaking Her Labyrinth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao's office was extremely quiet upon Kris's entrance. The older lad had forgotten to wake up again and arrive three hours late. The life of a manager was tiring. He was expecting Tao to throw a tantrum but the younger man was too tired for that. He spent the whole night trying to contact Taehee the night before, when he couldn't find her at her apartment. Kris quietly moves to straighten himself out along Tao's desk. 

"B-boss...." Tao sighs and looks up. 

"Oh. My un-loyal manager." Tao puts on a wide drunk smile. Kris bows once again to show he didn't mean to act the way he did last night. Tao rubs his half opened eyes, "Did you come up with a plan yet?" Kris shook his head and Tao's smile faded. "I knew it." Then they heard a knock and Tao calls for them to enter. Kwang made his way in with a huge smile on his face. 

"My son! Today's the day!" Tao weakly gestures for him to go on. "Why are you like that? Did you work all night?" Tao crack a smile then slams his head onto the desk and fell asleep. Kwang laughs proudly and Kris wanted to smack him. 

They left Tao asleep and went for lunch together. Kwang ask that Kris join him since they'll be seeing more of each other. As much as Kris enjoy eating alone he couldn't decline the offer. 

Ga In was making her way to his office to drop off Kris’s lunch. She knocks but there was no answer so she enter the room after glancing around for any sign of people. Ga In notices Tao sleeping poorly at his desk. She walks around and was surprise Kris was not in the room.

"Are they really boss and manager? How come they're never together." She places the food on his desk and squat down to look at his sleeping face. "You bad person. How can you forget about me?" She asks under a whisper. Tao mumble in his sleep and she smile. She gently places her right hand on his cheek where Lay had slapped him. "I should have stopped him." She says apologetically. 

"Your crazy woman." Ga In heard Tao mumble some more.

"Me?" She asks. Tao stops mumbling and turn his head the other direction. She in her breath and got up. The paper that Tao was lying on top caught her attention. Without waking him, she removes his head and grab the papers. "Red Garden resort?" 

After a few hours of sleep Tao woke up. He quickly jump at the sight of Ga In. "What the! Why are you here?!" Ga In who was greeted by Tao's yelling walks over without much expression. She places the packet onto Tao's desk. Tao glances around. "Where's my manager? Where's your boyfriend?"

"Kris went home. I told him to take the day off since even his boss is sleeping on the job." Tao was about to counter but Ga In motion for him to fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter