Chapter 6

Breaking Her Labyrinth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao limped down another flight or two until Ga In grab his arm and spin him around. Tao scream at the pain in his knee and Ga In wanted to make sure she had seen Zitao. "Zitao...." she murmurs, Tao in his breath and glare at Ga In. Without a word he was about to continue but Ga In pulled him again and this time it irritated him.

"YAH LADY!" he snapped and saw her eyes watery. His rage begin fading, he figure she was a lost customer, "Look, if you need any help please call security, I'm kind of in a hurry."

"You don't remember me?" She didn't hear Tao the first time and reply with a question. Tao frown, 

"Why? Did I help you before in the past? You don't have to thank me; I'm usually like this--Ow." He rubs his knees and Ga In could smell blood, his blood. Human blood.

Ga In stood outside biting her nails; she could hear Tao over exaggerating screams from inside the clinic as a nurse was cleaning his burn he got from sliding against the cement. Ga In enters once the nurse notifies her that Tao’s injuries have been taken care of. She saw him watching T.V while leaning against the bed. A delighted smile flash across her face, she was happy to see him, after 120 years. Tao turns and saw her gaze, he ignore it and continue watching T.V. Nothing good was on but he didn’t want to look at Ga In, he felt she liked him, because of course he’s popular with the ladies. “You’re still here?” He asks to break the ice.

“Yeah”

Her blunt answer made Tao scoff; he got off the bed and approaches Ga In slowly. Ga In’s arms were crossed and she waited for the slow Tao, she felt like making fun of him. Finally he stops just before Ga In and places one hand on Ga In’s head. “I know you must be a fan of mine but I don’t like older women.” Ga In only smiled. The warmth of his hand on her head, made her heart flutter again. He scared himself when Ga In didn’t budge, “What are you? Usually girls will cry or leave at this point….”

Ga In’s piercing eyes look directly into his, although he was a lot taller he felt small looking at her. “I’m a woman, not a girl, that’s why.” Tao eyes wander and slowly remove his hand. Ga In took a step closer to Tao which made him lean back, she smile and proceed until Tao hit the bed. She leans over and teases, “You’re still a boy, huh?” Tao felt offended and stood up, then in the small space between them he slid to the side and avoid her. She heard him mumble crazy lady before exiting the room. Ga In couldn’t hide her happiness at seeing him again, a huge and bright smile was stamped on her face.

She caught up to him in the hall on the first floor. The first floor was always packed with hundreds of people, eating, checking in and out, meeting, chatting, etc. Walking beside him, he sighs at her appearance. "Yah lady, I wasn't going to have you get kicked out but why are you following me?"

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter