Chapter 13

Breaking Her Labyrinth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao decided to have Ga In work alongside him and Kris. In a month Red Garden Resort's progression was completed and reopening. The three decided to pay a visit after they learned that Tao was half Chinese and half Korean. His Chinese mother passed away just before he turn twelve, but he was familiar with speaking Mandarin and Cantonese at the time. The three arrives at Singapore and was usher around by a representative of Singapore.Tao was impress by Ga In's historical knowledge, and without knowing he is slowly falling for her. Ga In's role beside him has brought in huge successful results to both work and the ongoing competition. 

Evening arrive and the representative, now known as Mr. Shin, booked the three into two hotel rooms. Tao was upset that he had to share a room with Kris so Ga In offer to share with Kris for the night. Lying alone on the king size bed, Tao twists and turns, he couldn't stop thinking about how Ga In and Kris are doing in one room together. The curious and flustered Tao got off the bed and tip toes to the wall, the wall that he believed was the only wall separting him from the two. 

Kris sighs and tosses his jacket onto the couch. "I'll sleep here tonight, you can take the bed." he gestures tiredly towards Ga In, who was already standing beside the bed. 

"Okay, want a blanket?" She asks grabbing one of the many white sheets on the large bed. Kris shakes his head and fell back onto the couch. Ga In could feel Tao's presence against the walls with her Gumiho senses. She smiles and in the loudest possible voice she calls Kris. "Kris oppa~!" Kris lifts his head up and looks directly at Ga In, she motion for him to be quiet with her excited smile. 

Meanwhile Tao detach himself from the wall after hearing Ga In's calling and scoff. Quietly to himself he complains, "Oppa? So! In front of me they pretend to be friends but when I got them a room--what? Oppa?! Aish!" he runs over and jump off the ground on all four and lands on the bed face first. He let his body bounces due to the great impact before turning onto his side. "Aish, this can't happen. They aren't planning anything strange are they?" glances over to the wall he left after being glued to it. Then he quickly lie on his back using his arms as pillows and sighs sharply. "Why am I so bothered? Don't we all know they're a couple? I mean, how can they not be when she's so rich and he's so poor?" Tao c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter