Sequel (7): The Brother

Breaking Her Labyrinth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga In woke up to the ringing of the doorbell. Heading downstairs she noticed Rap Monster and Jimin at the door, holding Sunny. "Children, is someone here?" Ga In asked and Rap Monster turned to Ga In, Jimin followed after. Ga In held herself together from laughing. Rap Monster and Jimin were dressed in their pajamas and the two looked like a couple holding Sunny together. If only she knew they Rap Monster would make a great babysitter, she would have adopted orphans from the foster home. 

"Noona!" Ga In turned toward the familiar call and noticed Sehun. The handsome and tall man was dressed in a nice white suit while waving to her. 

"Sehun?!" Ga In said in surprise then she made her way past her children and to Sehun. They exchanged a warm hug until Ga In noticed someone behind Sehun and moved away, "Oh, is this a friend of yours?" 

The bronze skin man bowed and Sehun nodded. "Yeah, he's my friend when I was in Japan." 

"Hello~ I'm Kai, nice to meet you." the man greeted, he did sounded Japanese trying to speak Korean, however he didn't look like a Korean. 

"I'm Jang Ga In, do come in and make yourself at home." Ga In moved to the side allowing Sehun and Kai to pass. Sehun locked eyes with Rap Monster and gave a slight nod, his blonde hair kinda look like mine. Sehun thought to himself as he pushed his hair back. Sehun and Kai took a seat on the couch as Ga In joined them. Rap Monster and Jimin looked at one another then nodded, it was time to feed Sunny breakfast and this time they were determined they will have a winner. 

Sehun looked around the house, "This place haven't changed at all. When was the last time I was here?" Sehun asked. 

"212--" Then before Ga In could answer Sehun cleared his throat and looked at Ga In with large eyes. He doesn't know I'm a Gumiho was the look he was sending to Ga In. His sister got the cue and instead smiled at the darker boy. 

"So, Japan! What brings you to Korea?" Ga In asked as if she's the country's leader. Sehun was about to answer but Kai saved him the trouble. 

"Actually, I came here for a audition. I'm auditioning for a dance company and asked Sehun to show me around since he was from here. By the way, your house is amazing." Kai said finally having the chance to speak his mind of her house. 

"Oh well then, I wish you the best of luck. Will you two be staying here?" Ga In asked and right when Sehun answered, 

"Yes, we'll be staying here for a few days." 

Tao jumped onto the first floor and froze, someone's going to be staying here? Tao was the center of attention when all three were quite surprise by his sudden entrance. Then he looked from Sehun, Kai, and finally to Ga In who wasn't wearing any expression. Ga In and he only stare at one another until Sehun walked toward Tao, "Oh? Zitao?!" he laughed with excitement and Tao's focuse turned to him. 

"Sehun do you know him? He just jumped from the top floor." Kai pointed out in amazement. 

Zitao? If he knows me then he must be another friend? I'm starting to wonder who and what my before self was like, was I some popular hero Gumiho back then? Tao thought to himself before Sehun snapped his fingers before him a few times. 

"Zitao?" He called again and this time Tao gave him a death glare and as a result he took a few steps back. "Damn you've totally change, you look weaker for some reason." Sehun said as he examine Tao's figure.

"It's Tao." Tao snorted then headed into the kitchen without another word, Sehun turned to look at Ga In and then Kai who was still pointing midair. 

"Y-you saw too right? He-he jumped from the second floor." Kai said. 

Inside the kitchen Tao could see Rap Monster and Jimin pushing one another. "Sunny, eat this from big brother, here, say ah!" Rap Monster said while holding a spoon with a scoop of baby food and using another arm to block Jimin was coming any closer to Sunny, they appear as pro basketball players during a hot game. Tao sighed and grabbed Sunny who was sitting on the counter and quickly Rap Monster and Jimin begin protesting. 

"Dad put her down!" Rap Monster declared. 

"NO! GIVE HER TO ME!" Jimin jumped in, Rap Monster glared at him and the younger boy did the same. Rap Monster shoved the spoon into Jimin's mouth and the boy swallowed the baby food against his will. He gulped it down and coughed, then his expression broke down into what looked like he was going to cry. "AH SUNNY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO EAT YOUR FOOD! WAH!" Then Jimin rushed out of the kitchen sobbing aloud and Rap Monster cheered in his victory. 

"Dad--!" Rap Monster noticed Tao was nowhere in sight along with Sunny, "Dad? Sunny!" the raspy voice man called as he left and checked around the house. 

Sehun and Kai was walking around the huge mansion on the top floor when they came across Jae Rim who was reading alone in the large library. Both Kai's and Sehun's mouth were shaped like a rounded rhombus as its gorgeous sight. "Wow, I didn't know a library at home can be his big." Kai said and Sehun nodded in agreement. 

"I've been here before but somehow it seemed bigger." Sehun said and this time they finally caught a glance of Jae Rim, he stood up and smiled at them. 

"If you boys came here to check out a certain book then let me know, I know where every book is in this library." Jae Rim smiled and Sehun and Kai bowed in respect before entering the library all the way. Kai couldn't help but whisper to Sehun, 

"Man your sister's family and house is so cool!" 

Sehun smiled proudly, "Of course~" 

Tao sighed as he lifted Sunny up toward the sky. He was standing on the top of the roof, where it was quiet. "You kind of look like someone now that I look at you." Tao said and then slowly let Sunny on his lap as he took a seat. He sighed and looked down at Sunny, "Hey, girl you're going to be my daughter so make sure you call me dad fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter