Sequel (5) The New Children

Breaking Her Labyrinth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Day Later

Ding Dong

Ga In reached for the door and opened it, before her stood Luhan. His hands were clapped together and a nervous smile was wiped on his pale face. "Ah~ My lovely sister-in-law. How are you doing today--?" Luhan trailed off when Ga In slightly frowned at him, 

"Why are you here Luhan?" she asked with no interest. Luhan chuckled softly and waved a hand. 

"Eh why are you like this sister-in-- (Ga In's intense stare grew) Ah yeah.... Her mother.... left her for me...." Luhan slightly pointed to the chairs behind the walls, Ga In stepped out a few steps and noticed a toddler girl sitting on the chair. She was no more than a year old. "And you know.... I can't take care of her, especially in Hawaii.... And since I live with those (chuckle) troubling guys it's awkward changing a girl's diaper...ha-ha." 

Ga In sighed and looked into the dark eyes of the beautiful baby girl, she somehow resembled Luhan. "Is she--?"

"Yeah! A half Gumiho.... Please do this favor for me Ga In! I couldn't ask anyone else, since you have a lot of money and is doing so well I can't help but ask you and I promise I won't take her back anytime--" Luhan was going to continue some more when Ga In passed him and walked over to his child, she picked up the baby who held her arms out to Ga In. 

"I got it, I'll raise her as my own from now on. However, since she'll be living with me, make sure you don't break any promises you've sworn." Ga In held the girl around her arms and Luhan nodded biting his lips. "And what's her name?"

Luhan shot up and answered with a smile, "Sunny, just like the sunny weather in Hawaii." 

"Sunny? Jang Sunny then..."

"J-Jang? Ah Zitao's Jang now huh. Alright well, I'm heading back to Hawaii for now so thanks once again!" Luhan rushed out. From a distant Ga In could see Kyungsoo waving over to her. He had noticed that Ga In was willing to take their friend's daughter and waved her to thank her from afar. 

Ga In took Sunny inside as Tao and Rap Monster was coming down the stairs, they appeared as teenage boys discussing what should they do for the day. Tao was suggesting that after they have breakfast, how about going to the game or movies and watch some action movie. A smile was drawn on Rap Monster the whole time when he just nodded and agree to his father's plan for the day. They stopped near the bottom of the staircase when they noticed Ga In holding Sunny. Tao, of course, was more than surprised to see an unknown child.

"W-what is that?" Tao were the first to asked and break the silence, a soft smile made its way onto Ga In's face.

"It our new baby and Rap Monster's sister."

 

Tao and Rap Monster's plans for the day were ruined when they came across Sunny. Ga In and Jae Rim had forced Tao and Rap Monster to babysit their new family member while she and Jae Rim go out and shop for anything that would be perfect for the little girl

"AISH! I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS WHAT THE HECK!?" Tao shouted angrily stomping against the wooden tiles. Rap Monster looked into the eyes of the baby girl and played with her hands. Tao took another glance by the two, when he saw Rap Monster playing with the toddler, he grew quiet. The girl stared at him for being a weird mister. Rap Monster was on his knees leaning against the seat of the couch while Sunny was seated all the way back against the soft cushion and he held her hands tightly.

"Dad, does this mean mom might not want another child? So she went and adopted another one?"

Tao dropped onto the couch across from them, sighing heavily. "Aish who knows?"

"But didn't you want a daughter anyway dad? She's so beautiful." Rap Monster clicked his tongue in a playful way towards the toddler, she giggled and laughed at his expression. As he keep the play going, Tao couldn't sit still and kept turning around in his seat.

After some time of resting his eyes he noticed it was super quiet. Rap Monster's playful noise making and Sunny's laugh were ceased. He opened his eyes a little just to see Sunny sitting right in front of him, Tao jumped up startled and Rap Monster who was behind Sunny laughed. The younger latter had both hands under Sunny's pits and he kept her in a sitting position. "HA! DAD YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE! How can a baby scare you?" Rap Monster asked laughing and pulling Sunny down to his lap. Tao was trying to catch his breath and then he gave his son a death glare.

"You!" before Tao could attack Rap Monster, the front door flew open. Jae Rim and Ga In entered carrying bags and bags of baby goods. From baby food to clothes to toys, of course that wasn't all. A large single bed was p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter