The Day After

Marrying the Bully

Kang Sora slowly opened her eyes. Her beauty sleep was disturbed by an annoying sound and a continuous pulling of her comforter. 

 
"You?!" She was surprised to see Kim Woobin standing beside her bed, inside her room. "W-what are you doing here?!" She asked while pulling her comforter up to her neck. 
 
Kim Woobin sneered. "Wow. I never realized you were having this kinds of thoughts. " He moved his face closer to hers. "With me."
 
Sora quickly pushed the guy away as she glared back at him. "How did you get in? My door was... locked?" She stuttered as she recalled what happened last night. 
 
She was so angry shouting at him because of what he did, which was throwing her precious book in the fire, taking the place of a log. With all her tantrums, Kim Woobin slowly lost his patience and started to argue with her. She recalled settling the argument with a bottle of wine. Then she black out. But she don't remember climbing on her room. 
 
"Tss." She hissed as she recalled his excuse- "I was trying to keep you warm and cozy." Sora pouted and laid back to her bed.
 
"Yah. Get up." He folded his arms in front of him. "We're going somewhere."
 
She sat back on her bed. "Where?"
 
"Out. Exercise. Jog." 
 
Woobin arched his brow when Sora laughed out loud. "Wae? Get up, now!"
 
"I'm not coming. Pull the door as you step out of my room." Again, she laid back. 
 
"I'm not taking a no for answer." He replied.
 
"No." She replied back.
 
"Yah!" 
 
"Why do I need to come with you?" Sora asked, annoyed. "Why do I need to exercise with you on this very early morning? If you want it, do it on your own! Don't bother me. I'm not coming. I. WILL. SLEEP. TODAY. AT THIS MOMENT." 
 
"You're asking me why?" He scoffed. Because you're fat."
 
"Excuse me? I am not fat!" 
 
"Yes, you are. And I don't want a fat wife tagging along with me during executive dinners and meetings. I don't know about others but men like me have standards." He explained. "Besides, my back ache from carrying a fat, heavy whale last night."
 
"Psychotic jerk." She mumbled. At least now she knew how she get in her room.
 
"Get up." 
 
"Honestly even if I wanted to come with you, which is next to impossible, I can't. I have nothing to wear." She laid back on her bed and shut her eyes.
 
"I know." He said. "You have nothing to wear except for your swimsuits and bikinis. I get that." 
 
Sora's eyes grew wide. How did he knew that?
 
"That's why I get you a pair of track suits and rubber shoes."
 
She jumped out of her bed immediately while her face turned red.
 
"How did you know all of this?! Did you go through my things again?!" 
 
"You wanted to go to Hawaii. I get it." He said with a meaningful smile on his face. "You should have told me."
 
"I did not!" She said. "I-I... I just w-wanted to... You know... We both didn't want this wedding and I thought I might at least enjoy the trip." She explained while he threw her this explain-everything-but-i'm-not-buying-it look. "Yah!"
 
"Just get dressed."
 
"But what if people who knew us sees us? That will be a problem."
 
"You worry a lot. I already told you I handled everything well." He turned his back to walk out the room. "Hurry and change. I'll be outside."
 
 
 
Sora was so exhausted after their 30 minute jog. They were climbing the stairs at the community park and Woobin's way ahead of her.
 
"I told you no one will recognize us here." He said while inhaling the air. He's on top of the stairs where one can see the view of the community's flower farm. "House and lot here is extra expensive only an heir like me can afford." 
 
Sora didn't hear nor understand anything he said, she's just too tired to care. Never in her wildest dream did she thought of exercising early in the morning. She was literally had her tongue out when she reached the top.
 
Woobin stared at her and tapped her back lightly. "Let's go home." 
 
"What? Are you kidding me? I just got-" She was amazed by how fast he moved from the place he's standing down to the stairs. "Are you even human?" She asked while she almost crawled down. "Yah Kim Woobin! Wait for me!"
 
As if he's teasing her, he ran swiftly back to their "newly-wed home."
 
"Yah, psychotic jerk!"
 
After a long, tiring hours Sora arrived at their house. 
 
"Finally!" She gasped. "Hold on Sora, almost there." She almost shout in delight when she reached their front door's knob but her heart sank when she found out that the door was locked! "Yah, Kim Woobin! Open this door!" 
 
Beside the front door was a gigantic glass window. Kim Woobin peeked from there; his arms were folded in front of him. 
 
"Open this door, psycho!" She shouted, her face turning red from anger. 
 
"What's the password?"
 
She actually didn't hear his voice, she read it in his mouth. 
 
"Password my ! I'm going to kick this!" Sora said as she kicked the door open which she later regret because her thigh and leg hurt more.
 
He shook his head and grabbed his phone from his pocket. Soon, Sora's phone rang.
 
"Open this door! I'm so dead tired." She pleaded as soon as she answered his call. 
 
"What's the magic word, Kang Sora?" He replied with a clever smile plastered on his face. 
 
Sora was hesitant to say it but she's too exhausted to argue and have a fight. "Please?"
 
"What was it?" He replied. "I barely hear it."
 
"Please." She said straight.
 
"Please what?"
 
Sora rolled her eyes. She knew what he wanted her to do. "Kim Woobin-sshi, please open this door for me. Please."
 
Woobin was obviously pleased. "Ok." He replied.
 
"Finally." Sora sighed.
 
"Ok. So now you need to answer the security question." 
 
Sora's eyes widened as she heard what he said. "S-security question, my foot! I'm out of here. I'm going home!"
 
"Suit yourself but don't expect the KM Groups to help your hotel." He said. "And train yourselves to live without it."
 
Yourselves. 
 
She was shaken. She knew herself. She can survive without it. But she doesn't know how her parents will since they gave their lives for it. And not to mention her sister Sohyun who will be the 'hot topic' and 'subject' of bullying and criticism of her school. 
 
"Kang Sora. Speak up."
 
"Ok." She replied bravely. "Give me this damn question."
 
Kim Woobin smirked. "Security question number one. Who is the greatest person on earth? You want a clue? He's the most handsome too."
 
Narcissist much, she thought. "It's Kim Woobin-sshi."
 
"Right!" He raised his eye brows and nodded to her. "Last security question. Answer this correctly and you can go in."
 
Sora lost all her energy to argue. Even standing and holding her phone is exhausting her. 
 
"You came in late at the wedding hall. Is that something to do with Lee Jonghyun?" 
 
She was shaken. How could he say his name so casually when she can't even say it with her own mouth. Because it breaks her.
 
 
"Sora-ya." Lee Jonghyun's face lit up when he saw her running towards him in the hotel's parking lot. He quickly got out and ran towards her. "I'm so glad you came to me." He was grinning from ear to ear.
 
"Jonghyun-ah, I'm sorry." Her eyes quickly watered. "I'm sorry I can't come with you."
 
"B-but why? Why can't you come with me?!" 
 
Sora shook her head slowly while tears ran through her cheeks. "I-I need to do this for our family. I just can't stay still and sit watching our family lose the hotel when I know I can do something."
 
"Let me help you. You don't need to marry him." Jonghyun held Sora's hands and stared in her eyes.
 
"I can't drag you here." She replied.
 
"But I want to." 
 
Sora shook her head and removed her hands slowly in Jonghyun's grip. "I.. I have to go now." She turned her back and started to walk away when she felt Jonghyun's arms around her waist and his breath in her ears.
 
"Promise me you'll be fine." He said. "I will wait for you."
 
 
 
"What's for breakfast?"
 
She tilted her head and saw Kim Woobin walking down the stairs to the kitchen where she was reading a magazine.
 
"I don't know." Sora replied. "Do you have coffee? Give me."
 
"Tss." Woobin walked to the refrigerator and to the counter. In his hands were cherries, orange and a bowl of chopped watermelon. One buy one, he washed and chopped the fruits carefully and meticulously. 
 
Sora couldn't believed what she was watching. Kim Woobin, the bully, is in healthy living? Why? So he can have energy to bully other people? 
 
But on the other hand, he can't help but admire his "kitchen" skills. She must admit, she likes a guy to be "kitchen skilled."
 
Woobin placed the fruits in the juicer in front of him.

Kim Woobin handed her his freshly-juiced juice. "Drink. This is a post workout juice."

Sora brought the glass into and started to sip. It was good and refreshing, too.

"What's for breakfast?" Woobin walked around the kitchen.

"What do you want? I like pancakes and coffee." She grabbed her phone. "I'll call."

"Aisshh." Woobin grabbed her phone. "Don't you know anything aside from instant food?"

"No."

"How about rice or bacon or eggs?"

Still, Sora shook her head.

"Then what are you going to feed your husband?" Woobin's hands landed on his waist. It wasn't long before they realized that everything became awkward because of Woobin's "what are you going to feed your husband" speech. Both of them were blushing.

"Ehem." Woobin cleared his throat first, ignoring the awkward vibe. "We're not going to order breakfast, lunch or dinner. And we're not going to get coffee either."

"What? But my mornings aren't complete without it." Sora protested.

"It's not good for you and it has lots of side effects. Starting from now, you're going to drink from here." He tapped the juicer in front of him.

"Then noodles! Ramen is my favorite." She clapped her hands since "ramen and noodles" excites her.

"Even that. So much sodium."

"Eh?" Sora sighed in disbelief. "You're joking, right?"

Kim Woobin faced her and the first thing she noticed was his poker face. "Does this looks like I'm joking?"

Sora pouted. "It's the first day of being married and yet he's being this control freak. How early." She whispered on herself.

"What did you say?"

"N-nothing." She lied. "Didn't say anything at all."

"It seems like you're expecting a lot from this marriage." He said with a naughty, naughty smile on his face. "First, the Hawaii trip and now, this. You whine a lot."

"Yah, FYI, I don't have any expectations." She said. "Just make the breakfast, I'm so hungry."

Kim Woobin smirked. From the fridge, he got the tomatoes, potatoes and eggs.

Sora watched him as he prepared their breakfast. Kim Woobin's into exercise, fruits and veggies. It made her smile to know that no one, except her, knew this side of the bully. The fact that he isn't scared or ashamed to show this side of him to her was flattering for her.

 

"Yah! Yah! Where are you going?" Kim Woobin was surprised to see Sora dressed up. She was wearing the baby pink dress he bought her along with the tracksuits and sneakers.

"University." She replied. "I'm going to get my records because I'm planning to apply to the KH tomorrow." 

"You can't go." He said while shaking his head. "I won't let you."

"Wae? You said you handled everything well." Sora said. "Let me go."

"Aissh. You can't." He placed his hands on his waist. 

"Wae?"

"Today is the day after we got married. We're supposed to be in Hawaii. And that 'thing' every couple did after their marriage, people outside thought we did it."

"So what's your point?" She arched her brows.

"See. The people outside thinks we did it and as a result, you're not supposed to walk." 

"I'm not supposed to walk?" She said non melancholy. 

"Yes because of my big--.."

"Yah! Stop it! Don't dare say it!" Sora's eyes narrowed as she stared sharply at him.

"Now you're getting it." Kim Woobin laughed as if he won a battle. "Besides KH will accept you no matter how high or low your marks are. You're the hotel's heiress. You'll be working side by side with your President father as well as the other stock holders. It's all thanks to me." Then he laughed victoriously again.

"Ani. Since I wanted to work there for a long time, I will start from the bottom. I'll ask them to assign me as one of their managers. I wonder if I'm even worthy of that position or not."

"Tsss." He sighed. "Come here. I'll show you something." 

Sora followed him to the dining table where he sat and opened his laptop. She sat beside him since he turned it around for her to see.

"Marriage contract." He explained. "Kim Woobin edition."

Sora's eye brows raised. 

"Well this is almost the same as the relationship contract we did before. Since we're married, I took the initiative to revise it. See for yourself."

She pulled the portable computer closer to her. He's right. It's the same as their first contract such as eat meal together, no drinking when they are not together and they are not allowed to have a relationship outside their marriage.

"Kim Woobin-sshi, I'll do the cooking, cleaning and laundry too? How come? Let's just hire a house keeper."

He shook his head. "How will you explain to the house keeper that this newly wed couple sleeps at separate rooms? And we're not just ordinary couple. My father might investigate us through that house keeper. We need to be careful."

Though unconvinced, Sora slowly nodded her head. 

"Don't worry. I'll help with the laundry."

"Really?" Sora's face lit up. 

"Yes. I'll wash your undergarments."

"You ert!" Sora hit him hard, releasing her annoyance. Afterwards, she sighed. She can't do anything about it anyway.

Her frowned face brought laughter to Woobin. He was successful in annoying her.

"But 'til when are we going to live together?"

His joyful laughter suddenly stopped. He was dumbstruck. It's only been a day since they got married and yet this girl wanted to divorce him already. "Once my father put all my inheritance under my name, I'll let you off." 

He was pissed when she just nod at her. "Don't worry, I didn't forget what I promised. Slowly, the hotel's gaining back it's reputation. I'll leave the hotel to you once we got divorce."

"But what if we got caught? What if they found out that we're just pretending? That this is all fake?"

"Then it's game over for both of us."

 

"Then it's game over for the both of us." 

Sora kept on thinking how can he say it so casually, just like that. Maybe their marriage is really nothing to him but just a way of getting his inheritance. She kept on shaking her head every time she starts to question everything between them.

"Yah Kang Sora! The rice!" Kim Woobin just came in the house that morning. He came from his everyday jog. He woke Sora up but because she said she wasn't feeling well, he let her slid. Only because he told her to make breakfast.

The clueless and inexperience in making food Sora finds it very difficult to cook and yet what he just said the other night bothered her so much. And the result - burned rice, burned eggs and burned pancakes for breakfast.

Sora eyed at Woobin intently as he brought a spoon of burned foods in his mouth. He chewed it and she saw him swallowed. He got another spoon and was about to put another in his mouth when Sora stop him.

"Ok, enough. I get it. I'm sorry." She said. "I burned the foods. You don't have to eat it."

"Yah. What are you saying?" He quickly pulled his arm in Sora's grip and brought the spoon his mouth. "This is food. It may be burned but it's ok. I will eat it. You eat too."

Sora, still shocked, shook her head. "I'll have cereals instead." She maybe the one who cook it but she can't bear eat it.

"Do you have anything to wear for tomorrow?" Kim Woobin asked all of a sudden.

"Weh? What's tomorrow?" Sora asked.

"Your first day of work at KH."

First day of work? In KH? That's what she's waiting for. A wide grin crept through Sora's lips. "Are you serious? You're not kidding, right?"

She watched as Kim Woobin nodded his head slowly. Feeling delighted, she stood up on her chair and hugged her eating husband in his neck. "Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Woobin's eyes widened as he felt Sora's arms around his neck. Suddenly, he felt a strong pang in his chest. He's nervous! He didn't know how to react - push her away or pull her closer? His hands were trembling as he tried to reach Sora's hands. It was only few centimeters away when she moved away.

"I-I need to go to the powder room." She said stuttering and started to ran to the kitchen. "I-I mean, eat up. I-I'll be the one to wash the dishes." She ran again up to her room leaving the beet-red Kim Woobin.

His hands were still trembling, both feet and hands were icy cold. His heart's still pounding hard. It's as if he could still feel her warm arms around his neck. He was out of his mind for a while until he put a spoon of hot steamed rice on his mouth! 

 

Sora shut her room's door as soon as she got in. Her face was red from blushing and from her slapping.

"Why did you do that? Why did you hug him like that? He would think that you're a ert! You just gave him something to annoy and irritate you more!" She laid on her bed while her feet were kicking the air. "Ani, ani. It's just because of excitement. I have dedicated my life to work in KH and tomorrow's my first historical step. He knows that, everyone knows that!" She stood up from her bed with a straight face. "Aniiii! Why did I do that? What's that for?!" Again, she slammed her body in her bed. 

"Yah! Open this door now!" A loud and continuous knock surprised her. That's Kim Woobin.

"Oh my! What to do! What to do!" She pulled her comforter and covered her body. "Go away! I'm sleeping!" She shouted.

"Open this door or else I'll come in on my own!" 

Still with a pounding heart, Sora opened her door. "What now?"

Woobin quickly locked her in between his arms as Sora was leaning on her room's door.

"Why did you do that?"

"D-do w-what?" She stuttered. 

"So you don't remember now?" He smirked. "Maybe after this you will." 

He move his face closer to hers. Sora unconsciously closed her eyes when his face was only inches away. She could feel his warm breath as he could feel hers. Her body was trembling as she felt his lips moved and touched hers. She find it funny yet impressing that this manly guy has a soft lips. She chucked as she thought about it as marshmallows. 


"Kang Sora! Open this door or do you want me to come in?!" 

Sora's eyes widened and stood from her bed instantly. 

"W-why? W-what's that?" Her heart was pounding hard too. "J-just a dream?" She stared at her bed. She had a dream and just woke up. Everything felt so real, especially his kiss. She ran a finger in her lips in disbelief, it's as if she could still feel his lips.

"Yah." Sora was surprised to see Kim Woobin's head peeking through her room's door.

"Yah! What are you doing?! What's the purpose of the door and lock if you're going to just barge in my room?!" She asked in a high pitched voice trying to hide her nervousness.

"What's this? Feeling grumpy early in the morning?" He folded his arms in front of him.

"Just tell me why you're here!"

"Work at KH today, you know." Kim Woobin scratched his head. "Woman. I'll never really understand them." He said and left the room and closing the door after him.

Sora stomped her feet while biting her nails. She ran to the window and pulled the curtains. It's morning already. 

"Dream. B-but everything felt so real." Except for  Sora hugging Woobin because of excitement and having breakfast, everything was a dream. She remembered what happened in morning, noon and evening the other day clearly. "Why did I had such a erted dream about him? Aissh!" She stormed her way to the bathroom.

 

It's 8 in the morning and for sure, Sora's late for her first day at work. Though already dressed, she's still sitting in the dresser feeling drained because of her "erted dream."

"Yah." It's Kim Woobin again, barging in her room. "Not going?"

"No, I'm ready." Sora stood up and grabbed her bag. He noticed that Woobin's wearing a coat over a white shirt. "But where are you going?"

"Taking my wife on her first day to work." He replied as he winked at her making Sora blushed in an instant.

"No need. I can ride a cab." She said, trying to hide her reddened cheeks. "Besides, why don't you report to K&M Mall? Your father will appreciate it."

"I'll do that since I need to clarify something with my father. After I drop you. Let's go." He said and left. 

Sora followed behind and closed every door she passed through, including the front door. There's no need to worry since there's a security guard to watch over their house all the time. 

She followed him to their garage but her heart jumped in joy when she saw the view in front of her. It's Edward! Her Volvo S60R car she had to sell for her father. 

"Wardyyy!" She ran to it with wide arms open. She laid her head and placed her open arms in the car's hood. "How are you? I miss you so much!"

From the driver's seat, Kim Woobin came out. "Ya what are you doing? Stop that, psychotic! Get in."

"Yah Kim Woobin! How did you get my Edward? I mean, Atty. Jang's nephew got this." Sora asked excitedly as her eyes wandered around "her car."

"It doesn't matter." He answered as he drive off the road. 

"Aiish." She pouted. "Anyway, thanks for bringing Edward back."

"Thanks? For bringing Edward back?" He asked sarcastically. "I didn't bring it for you. This car is mine."

"YAH!" She shouted and sighed. "Can't you just give this to me? You have your Bentley, Benz and everything. Just this one, please. I just can't afford to lose it again."

"No." He replied. "I like this one. Among all the cars in our garage, this is far my most favorite."

Sora's eyes widened in disbelief. She stuck her tongue out and crossed her arms in front of her. 

 

"Sora." A warm embrace from her father welcomed her when she and Woobin arrived to the hotel. "It's only been days but it seemed forever to us." The K Hotel turned to Woobin. "Kim Woobin, thank you for taking care of my daughter." 

"The pleasure is mine, sir." He handed his hand for a hand shake but the President pulled him for a father and son embrace. 

Though shocked, Woobin felt pleased. It's his first to be hugged by a father figure since he can't remember. 

"Come. I'll take you to your office." He walked few steps away from his executive office. He showed a content smile before telling Sora to open the door.

"Surprise!" Balloons fell as soon as Sora opened the door. Inside the room were her mom and sister. 

"Omma! Sohyun!" They hugged each other while Woobin and his father in law watched them. "I miss you!" 

"We miss you too, unnie. Our house almost became haunted because it's so quiet." Sohyun joked.

"How was the trip?" Her omma asked. "Did you two enjoyed it?" She asked and glanced at Woobin.

"Ne, ommonim. Sora and I had a great time. Thanks for asking." Woobin answered.

"I always knew that my daughter married well." Sora's mom said as she patted his shoulders. He was smiling politely while Sora stares, judging him.

"Today is a good day. This calls for a meal." President Kang said and asked his secretary outside to prepare a hall for them.

"But appa, I can't take this office." Sora said.

"Wae? You don't like it?"

"I like it." She replied. "But I wanted to start from the bottom like any other employees. I wanted to learn the basics before sitting in the top spot." 

"By that you mean?"

"Please assign me as manager." She bowed to her father making everyone laughed.

"Ok. But is this ok with you, Woobin-ah?"

"Ne, abeoji." Woobin replied. "If that what Sora wants, I'll gladly support and cheer for her."

Sora looked at him deeply. If she didn't know who he really is or what his intentions are, she would think that he's sincere in everything he say and do.

 

After the hearty brunch, Sora's mom and sister went home. Kim Woobin headed to K&M to meet his father while Sora stayed at the hotel and had a tour with his father's secretary. She met and also had a meeting with her new "staffs" and had an orientation with them. They chatted and laughed the whole time.

Finally, Sora's dream of working in their hotel came true. 

 

It was past 5 when Sora and her staffs headed down the lobby to go and have some drinks before going home. Her staffs consists of 2 guys and 3 girls, whose ages were around hers.

"I didn't know Miss Sora is easy going. I thought she's a snob." The first guy said while the other agreed.

"No one would ever think that you're working here, Miss Sora." Said the other guy. "Everyone, even I, would think that you're a supermodel." 

Sora smiled meekly. Those kinds of compliments weren't new to her - maybe the reason why it doesn't have any effect on her or maybe she just want to hear it from someone else. Sora quickly brushed it off. She can't be thinking about him again!

Just then, the person she doesn't want to think about appeared. He was carrying a pretty bouquet of red and pink roses. Sora's eyes widened at the sight.

"Congratulations on your first day!" He said as his lips curved upward.

"K-Kim Woobin? W-why are you here?" She said stuttering, heart trembling.

"Congratulating my wife on her first day of work." 

"He's your husband, Miss?" The hotel's concierge who was nearby came and asked. "He's been waiting for you here in the lobby for more than an hour!" He said and left.

Kim Woobin wanted to ripped his tonsils out for telling it in front of Sora and everyone. 

"You're already married, Miss?" The first guy asked.

"Eyy." The second guy added and sighed. A long, deep one.

Kim Woobin's eyebrows raised and his blood were boiling. He heard everything they said to his wife. 

"Let's go and celebrate." Woobin said and grabbed Sora by the hand. He knew it's unnecessary but he should show those guys that Sora belongs to him. Only him. 

"But, uhm, we planned to go and drink." Sora replied. 

"Come and join us!" The youngest girl in the staffs said, making everyone glared at her without her noticing it. "We wanted to know Miss and Mister Kim's love story."

"I can't deny a request especially if it comes from Sora's workmate." He said and grabbed Sora's bag from her and carried it himself.

 

"So that's how ordinary people drink and celebrate. Hah!" Kim Woobin said while driving their way home. There was a smirk in his face that Sora finds annoying. "Pathetic."

"Pathetic?" Sora's eyebrows raised. "And what did you say? Ordinary people? Wow. Just--- wow. Who do you think you are?"

"I'm Kim Woobin. The only heir to the global company - the K&M Mall and K&M Lands. I'm the son in law of the owner-president of Kyuden Hotel-Korea and Kyuden Hotel-China." He said. "Number 1 in People's Korea (magazine) list of chaebol's son to watch for. You can say that I'm a multi-millionaire, handsome and great."

Well Kim Woobin has an impressive background, Sora agreed. But that doesn't give him the rights to insult and look down other people.

"Even so." She mumbled.

When they were near their house, they saw the guard open the gate. Sora got out of the car as soon as Woobin parked it in the garage, leaving the guy behind. 

"Yah, how could you forget these very expensive flowers I bought you?" He said, obviously teasing, while Sora walked straight to the house. She has a key of her own.

"Bastard." She said as her eyes focused on her bag, hands rummaged inside looking for the key, that she didn't notice someone in front of her. "Finally." She said as her hands got grip of her key but she dropped it in the ground as soon as she saw her. "S-Sohyun?"

"Unnie!" Her not so little sister stepped forward and hugged her.


Next Chapter Preview;)

"How did she know we live here?" Sora asked Woobin frantically.

"She asked me. I told her."

"Why you!" Sora bit her lips. "This can't be right. She'll be staying here for a night! She'll figure everything about us now!"

"No, she won't. Just sleep in my room tonight." Woobin said and left the beet red Sora.

_____________________________________________________

Hello everyone! Long time no hear. ;)

First, let me greet everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I know it's late but there's this saying that it's better late than never. Besides in my country it's still Christmas until the Feast of the Three Kings. :)

Next, sorry for not updating for such a long time. Writing and updating is included in my 2016 goals. But thanks for all your comments. I read them all. :)

Most importantly, thank you to those who subscribed in this fic. Thanks to lolo19, inspirit0712, Mayu_96, sweetdreamerz, koyashige23, nogrady, Ayu1781, seralina, mielmuel, andcsy85,xomxom, aiueo21, insanefantasy and sorindae_. Thank you so much! <3

- Christine xoxo