Truth or Dare.

Marrying the Bully

Letran Colleges Korea is known to be the best business school in the nation. It was proven to be true since most of the sucessful business leaders came from this school. It is also called as "school for the rich kids" since most of the students there came from the chaebol family.

Sora's POV :)

As soon as my car enter the university's gate, everyone looked at my direction. 

"See Edward, I told you they love you but I love you more." 

Yes, call me crazy but I named my car Edward. My dad bought it for me maybe 2 or 3 years ago. Nah, who am I kidding? I begged and nagged at my dad to buy me this car. The same Porsche S60 R model that Robert Pattinson used in Twilight. You see, I'm so obsessed with his Edward Cullen, the vampire lover character.

Some school guard helped me find a space to park Edward. Luckily, I parked him in a beautiful space under a tree.

"See you later, Wardy." I said like crazy.

As soon as I stepped out, my co-students greeted me. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Sora-sshi!" A male student with big eye glasses greeted me.

I smiled and nodded at him. More 'stranger' students greeted me on my way to the classroom.

"Isn't it tiring to smile and wave everyday to people you don't know?" She said as I sat on my desk.

She's Oh Yeonseo, my best friend. At her young age, she's already a stock holder in different companies.

"You tell us because we really don't know how it feels." My other best friend joined in the teasing.

Her name's Lee Sena. Her family owns a chain of restaurants. She, Yeonseo and I were together since high school. 

"Ya you two! Stop teasing." I said as I grabbed a candy from my bag.

"Once again you won the fresh men's poll of who you want to meet and date. You always won in that poll! I'm so proud of you!" Lee Sena said.

I looked back at her and saw that her hands were clasped together and she looked pleased. I smiled at the sight of her because she reminded me of my mom.

"And that smile is the reason why men fall for you and women envies you." Out of nowhere Lee Eunhyuk came. He's Sena's boyfriend.

"Yah Eunhyuk! I know I'm beautiful but don't compliment me in front of your girlfriend!" I joked.

"If you're beautiful, then Sena's a goddess." He said.

So now I know why she fell for him! Eunhyuk has a sweet tongue.

"Except for being the Kyuden Hotel's heiress, I don't find you beautiful and attractive at all." Yeonseo said. She's always this harsh.

"You're just jealous because I always win against you as Ms. Letran." I replied proudly. 

It's true. Every year there's a year-end party where the students will choose and vote someone as Mr. and Ms. Letran. Yeonseo and I were always nominated and were always fighting for the top. Fortunately, I always win. Hahaha.

"How can you guys be the most beautiful when you don't have boyfriends?" Lee Sena said. She's so proud of her relationship with Eunhyuk. 

"Speaking of boyfriends, I came to invite you. Tonight at Club Ysabel, our band will perform. Will you come and watch?" The sweet-tongue boyfriend took Sena's hand before kissing it. Of course, the super in love Sena agreed. "How about you two?"

"I think I'll pass." I quickly answered. I'm not a fan of clubs and alcohol. Besides, I have a low alcohol tolerance.

"No." Yeonseo said and looked deeply in my eyes. "You and I are coming. We'll find hot boyfriends there."


And here we are at Club Ysabel. We were sitting in a booth. Sena was surely enjoying her boyfriend's performance, Yeonseo was busy drinking while me, all bored. I was about to get up when more friends came to join us.

"How are you? It's been years!" Sunny, our high school classmate said. She's pretty with her bob-cut and blonde color hair. She hugged me lightly before sitting with us.

"Okay." I replied shortly. 

"You three still hangs out with each other. I like it!" Hyoyeon said. She and Sunny are BFFs. "But how come this is the first time I saw you guys here?"

"We came to support Sena's boyfriend." Yeonseo answered.

"Really? Who?"

"The one who plays the drums." Sena proudly answered.

"Wow. All of us had grown up!" Hyoyeon cheered. "Let's drink and celebrate! All on me!"

But before I could protest, a waiter came with a pail full of beers.

"I don't drink. I'm okay with this." I told Sunny when she gave me a glass of beer. 

"Just for tonight? To celebrate our friendship?" She pleaded. 

Because I felt bad for her, I took it and drank it in one shot. Gee. It's so bitter!

I saw Yeonseo, Sena, Sunny and Hyoyeon cheered as I put the glass down. I don't know why but suddenly I felt hot and light headed. Maybe because of the beer. I also felt that my throat was becoming dry. I quickly grabbed another glass and drank it as fast as I could. At least, I felt hydrated. 

"Why don't we play truth and dare?" I heard Hyoyeon asked. 

"Yeah! Let's play!" Yeonseo agreed. 

I felt nauseous and my head feels like breaking but I manage to sit comfortably to play with them.

Hyoyeon quickly spin the bottle. The bottle pointed at Sunny.

"Truth or dare?" We asked in chorus.

"Dare!" She replied bravely.

"Remove your bra and tie it to that pole!" Hyoyeon said. Wait, did I heard it right? Remove her bra?

I watched as Sunny stood up. Her hand went to her back to unclasped it before pulling it. She being braless was evident. Her "you know" were bouncing as she move. She walked towards the pole and tied her bra on it! Wow. What a brave girl! 

Next was Sena. 

"Truth." She answered.

"Did you and your boyfriend did it already?" Sunny asked. What's wrong with this two with their straightforward questions. 

I looked at Sena's eyes. I stared at her, sending her a message that she doesn't have to answer it if she doesn't want to. She smiled confidently as her reply.

"We haven't." She replied.

"But how far did you two go?" 

"He... Uhm..." Sena said mumbling. 

"Spill it out!" Hyeyeon was getting impatient.

"He had caressed some parts that he shouldn't!" She said with her eyes closed tight. I'm so proud of my brave girlfriend. I unintentionally clapped my hands. 

"Let's move on!" 

Yeonseo spin the bottle... Until it's mouth pointed at me! Sena and Yeonseo looked at me. They were worried because they knew that I haven't play this game before.

"Truth or dare?"

My heart was beating fast.

"D-d-dare!" Why on earth did I say that?

I saw Sunny and Hyoyeon smiled at each other. 

"Did you see that guy?" She pointed a guy in the bar counter. He was facing opposite to us that we could only see his back. "You have to kiss him... Passionately!"

"W-what?!" I shouted. "Kiss him in his lips? But I don't even know him!"

And that's my first kiss, hello?!

"That's your dare!" Hyoyeon smiled evilly. 

"Here." Sunny handed me a glassful of beer. "Drink first. It will give you courage to do your dare."

My hands were trembling as I took the glass from her. I drank it. One shot. 


An intense pain woke me up. It hurts so much I thought it's going to break. As I open my eyes, I realized that I wasn't in my room. But where am I? I quickly stood up and left the comfortable bed.

"Maybe this is Hyoyeon or Sunny's house." I said as I put on my shoe. 

But where is my bag? I looked around and to check until I reached the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes when I saw a man's back! It was bare and he was facing the stove. I quickly hid behind the couch when he faced my direction.

My! I knew this guy! Flashbacks came to me. I grabbed the beer in Sunny's hand, walked towards him and I... I kissed him in his mouth while he grabbed me by my waist! That's all I could remember! I quickly pulled my phone in my pants' pocket and dialed Sena's number. 

"Sora! Where are you?" I heard Sena's voice. 

"I don't know! What happened last night?" I said almost whispering. "I just woke up!"

"Mianhe Sora-ya. You were doing the dare thing and then you passed out. The guy took you out. We followed him but he's too fast. We lost him." Sena explained. "You were already gone when Hyoyeon and Sunny told us that they put some drugs on your beer."

"What? Those two-"

"Are you ok? Are you hurt some where?"

"I don't know. But do they know who this guy is?"

"They don't but we know him."

"Huh?"

"Eunhyuk recognized him. He's his friend. He's---"

But before Sena could say his name, he was already in front of me! His eyes were glued on me!

Kim Woobin?


________________________________

Hi reader! Thanks for taking time to read this. Hope you enjoy reading this. :)

But first, this is just a fan fiction. No hates please! No offense meant. Love love. <3