Their Parties.

Marrying the Bully

Kang Sora was so busy replacing her sheets and pillows cases while Park ahjumma was moping and dusting off everything. It's cold outside but Sora could feel the sweats in her hands and forehead.

 
Today is the day that she will tell her best friends about the pact she had with Kim Woobin. She felt like crying because she doesn't know where and how to start her confession.
 
"Miss Sora, is there anything else I can do?" Ahjumma asked but she got no reply. "Miss?" She needed to shake her elbow in order to get Sora's attention. 
 
"Neh ahjumma?" Her mind must be traveling and flowing somewhere. 
 
Park ahjumma was startled. The young miss was near to crying. "Are you ok? It's just a sleepover." She caressed Sora's back. "Do you want me to call Miss Sena and Miss Yeonseo? I know they'll understand."
 
"N-no, ahjumma." Sora wiped the tears that formed in her eyes. "S-something came in my eyes. T-that's it." She flashed her sweet smile.
 
Park ahjumma nodded. This Kang family is her family too. She was beside Sora when she's still tiny until she grew up into a fine, young lady. She always thought of her as a daughter. "Everything will be alright." 
 
Sora was surprised. "W-what do you mean?"
 
Park Ahjumma smiled politely. "If you need me I'll be at the kitchen preparing snacks for the sleepover." 
 
"Oh-kay. Thanks ahjumma." The puzzled Sora answered.
 
She sat at the edge of her bed, sighing as soon as ahjumma closed her door. Their graduation will happen three days from now. And a day after that will be hers and Kim Woobin's wedding.
 
"Arrggg!" Sora shouted. Her hands flew on her hair, pulling it senselessly while her back hit her bed. Her legs were kicking the air endlessly. 
 
"Unnie!" It's Soohyun. "Yeonseo unnie and Sena unnie's here." She knocked.
 
Sora quickly stood up and combed her hair with her fingers. "O-okey!" She ran to the door and as soon as she opened it, her best friends's faces appeared.
 
"Sena! Yeonseo!" She hugged them tight as if it's the first time they met after a long time. "Come inside." She turned to Soohyun and asked her to tell Park ahjumma to bring the snacks.
 
"Geee. What's this vibe?" Yeonseo asked. Her arms were folded in front of her.
 
"W-what do you mean? E-everything's fine. R-right, Sena?" Nervous laughed followed from Sora.
 
"You're tensed." Sena said as she placed her hands over Sora's shoulders. "Relax, girl."
 
"See, I told you." Yeonseo said. "What's this about? Spit it out."
 
Sora looked at Yeonseo then to Sena. She knew these two. They will never stop asking without her telling the truth. Besides, this is the sole reason of this sleepover, right?
 
"Ok. You two were right. Something's up." She shrugged her shoulders while she heard the two sighed. "This past few months had been tough. Sometimes, I act strange. The truth is I'm gonna---"
 
"We bought snacks!" Soohyun came with a tray of cookies and chips in her hands while behind her was Park ahjumma carrying tea. 
 
Sora sighed. She's almost there. 
 
"Gomawo Soohyun-ah. Gomawo Ahjumma." The two girls politely said as Soohyun sat beside her unnie in the bed.
 
"What?" Soohyun asked when she noticed that Sora's been staring at her for long. "I can stay, right?"
 
"No, you can't." Sora replied. She stood up and pulled her sister, trying to make her stand. 
 
"But unnie! You can't do this to me!"
 
"Of course I can!" Sora successfully pushed her out of her room. "You can organize your sleepovers when you're old enough." She added before shutting the door. 
 
Sena and Yeonseo exchanged glances. They haven't seen Sora act like this, especially to her sister. They always have Soohyun with them whenever there's sleepovers. There's definitely something bothering her.
 
"Sora, sit here." Sena tapped the empty space beside her and Yeonseo in the couch. At first, she was hesitant but then she followed.
 
"We know you're not telling us something, girl." Yeonseo, sitting to next to them said.
 
"Actually..." Sora started. "I'm getting married." She said with her eyes shut tightly. When her friends weren't speaking nor moving, she opened her eyes slowly. Her friends were shock, absorbing the news she just broke. "I'm very sorry I didn't tell you earlier."
 
"Oh, Sora!" Sena pulled her for a hug while Yeonseo hugged her too. "Why didn't you tell us sooner? I'm so happy for you!" 
 
"You're not mad at me?" Sora asked looking from Sena to Yeonseo.
 
"Of course not, you dummy!" Yeonseo smacked her arms lightly as she cluck her tongue. "You and Lee Jonghyun admit nothing about your relationship and here you are - Exposing the truth about your relationship just now because you two are getting married." 
 
Lee Jonghyun?
 
"I always knew Jonghyunnie is the one for you!" Sena pulled her for a much tighter hug.
 
Sora's heart raced and she felt like crying. "Jonghyun-ah.."
 
"How did he proposed? Eyyy. Why am I asking you? Where is he anyway? I thought he's in LA. Oh myy. A long distance proposal? Geee." Yeonseo said excitedly. "I'm so gonna call him right now."
 
"Yeonso, no!" Sora stopped her. She sighed as she watched the puzzled expressions on her friends's faces. "I'm not marrying Lee Jonghyun."
 
"Then who-"
 
"I'm marrying Kim Woobin."
 
"K-Kim Woobin?!" The two said in duet. 
 
"Yes." Sora confessed. "I'm marrying the bully."
 
"B-but why?" Sena asked.
 
"I knew it!" Yeonseo blurted. "After that night and that call in Club Ysobel - you two became friends with benefits! Now he got you pregnant. You're carrying Kim Woobin's child! Gosh, I'm so genius!" 
 
"More of gossiper!" Sora smacked her head lightly. 
 
"But why? I didn't know you were hanging out with him." Sena said. "I don't understand. Do you love him?"
 
Sora shook her head. "When the news about the KH China's bankruptcy came, we lost almost everything and omma got sick. We had nothing because all of our accounts were freeze. That's when Kim Woobin came to the picture." She said. "Do you remember that time he proposed to me in our room? We talked. He said will help me and the hotel if I agreed to marry him."
 
"He's interested in you?" Yeonso asked but Sora quickly shook her head.
 
"He just wanted to get his inheritance. He said his father told him that he could only get it once he got married." Sora sighed. "I really don't want to do it. It just that... when we came home, our house was in total chaos; Park ahjumma was crying and there were men in suits carrying all out stuffs out. I couldn't think straight and I agreed to marry him." She buried her face in her hands while her friends came to embrace her. 
 
"D-did Lee Jonghyun know?" Sena asked, almost whispering. 
 
Sora buried her face harder as she shook her head. Sena was quick. She pulled her troubled friend for a tight hug. 
 
"How about your parents? Or his?"
 
"My parents believed that we're in a relationship, that I love him. As for his parents, I'm not sure. Only my dad's secretary and his father's secretary did the arrangements."
 
"We can talk to Kim Woobin." Sena suggested.
 
"Oh common, Sena." Yeonseo said, starling Sena and Sora. "We all know Kim Woobin and Kim Seungwon. No one dares to mess with that tandem."
 
Sora nodded. No one dares to mess with the Kim family because they can crush their opponents anytime, anywhere they want.
 
"Besides, this marriage will be beneficial for the Kyuden Hotel, either China or Korea. Only a global company like K&M Groups can help your hotel. Plus, I heard the damage in China was no joke." Yeoseo added leaving Sena and Sora with mouth wide-open. They knew she has a sharp-tongue but they didn't know that she's this serious when it comes to business. "I envy you. Kim Woobin should have come and ask me." 
 
"I don't see any reason why you should envy Sora especially when she have Jonghyunnie beside her." Sena said. "But of all the girls in the world, why on earth did Kim Woobin picked you? Everyone in the university knows you're brewing something with Lee Jonghyun." 
 
"Why? Do you have a problem there? If he chose you, will you marry him?" Yeonseo sarcastically asked which received death glares from Sena.
 
Yes. Sena's not a saint. She got pissed off too. 
 
"Because Jonghyun's his step brother."
 
"Seriously?" The two exclaimed in chorus as Sora stood up to get something in her closet. Afterwards, she handed two envelopes to each one of them. 
 
The two girls were nervous as they carefully pulled what's inside of the envelope.
 
Kim Woobin.
Kang Sora.
Unite in Marriage.
15 April 2015
Hall C
Kyuden Hotel 
Seoul, South Korea
 
 
 
After busying themselves talking and catching up with each other, the three fell asleep past midnight. With Sora's up coming wedding, they felt emotional but later came up with silly things and ended up laughing again.
 
"Unnie! Unnie!" Sohyun's loud and continuos knock woke up the three.
 
"Wae?" Sora said groggily as she opened the door. Her half open eyes grew wide when she saw who's with Sohyun.
 
It's Kim Woobin. He's standing in front of her bedroom's door. He was looking straight at her with his arms crossed in front of him.
 
"Good Morning." He said as he flashed his pearly white teeth. 
 
Sora knew she should be annoyed but she can't help but adore his fresh-looking  and neat appearance. He was wearing a white long sleeves shirt that was rolled up to his elbow. He finished his looks with ed buttons that shows his white shirt inside and paired it with a faded, gray pants. His hair was neatly done, too.
 
"Unnie, you're awake now." Sohyun shook her arm when she noticed that the two had been staring at each other for long. "Stop drooling at Woobin-oppa."
 
Sora's senses came back when she heard Yeonseo and Sena's laughter from inside. Then, the fact that she just woke up sank into her. She quickly pushed the door to close but Woobin was strong enough to stop it. 
 
"Ya!" Sora shouted. "Let go of this door right now!"
 
"Ani." He said cooly and stepped inside her room. His eyes wandered through her girly room. "So this is what girl's room looked like." He noticed that everything's floral and in pink nor white. "My fiancé's very girly." 
 
"Ya! You get out first. Let us fix ourselves first. We just woke up and it's rude of you to just barge into someone else's room!" Sora said. "What are you doing here, anyway?!"
 
"Wae? You forgot? I though you said you wanted to eat breakfast and start your day with me?" Woobin said. "Besides, you're still the most beautiful even if your hair's messy and eyes tired." He said with a sweet smile plastered on his face.
 
Sora's face turned red. 
 
"Unnie's loving your compliments so much, Oppa." Sohyun said. "She's blushing."
 
"I am not!" She shouted, making everyone laughed. Obviously, she's blushing. "Take him with you. We'll get change."
 
 
 
Except for Sora's appa who left early that day, the whole family including Sena and Yeonseo had breakfast with Kim Woobin. The two watched as he mingled with her omma and sister Sohyun who fondly called him "Woobin Oppa." There was no sign of awkwardness, so they concluded that he's always in this house and spends time with her family.
 
"Woobin-ah. Eat more, son." Sora's omma said, handling him the plate of rice. "Do you want anything? Feel free and tell it to Park ahjumma. She'll cook it for you."
 
"It's alright, ommonim. I'm full. Thank you." Kim Woobin politely answered.
 
Sena and Yeonseo exchanged glances. They can't believe that he is also capable of saying nice words such as thank you. While Sora gave them an "i told you" look. 
 
"Ommonim, Sora and I will go to the bridal shop for her gown fitting after breakfast." Woobin said. "I know I am a man and this is inappropriate, but I'm excited to see her in her gown. I know she'll be very beautiful."
 
Sora choked from the bread she put in . What on earth just happened? What did she heard? Is it the end of the world?
 
"Miss Sora, water." Ahjumma gave her a glass of water that she finished quickly.
 
"Gomawo, Woobin-ah." Sora's mom reached for his hand. "Thank you for loving my daughter. I'm so relieved because I know you'll take good care of her. She's very lucky."
 
"Very lucky, indeed." Sora said sarcastically without looking at him. Woobin got annoyed by her action. He lightly kicked her in the foot, under the table which Sora replied by kicking his foot too. Defeat was not his game so he kicked her foot again and hid his so Sora can't kick him back.
 
"Sena-sshi, Yeonseo-sshi." He called out their names. "Please come with us. Eunhyuk and Hyungsik will come to pick their suits too."
 
The two girls looked at each other. They felt their hair in their arms stood up.
 
"S-sure."
 
 
 
After the hearty breakfast, they headed to the bridal shop. They rode in Kim Woobin's Audi S8, with Sora in front and Sena and Yeonseo at the back. The whole trip to the bridal shop was suffocatingly awkward and no one's talking. The girls's guessed that Kim Woobin must have taken his "good guy" mask off. 
 
"We're here." Kim Woobin said and pulled his car over. "Ya!" He shook Sora's arm when he heard her sighed. 
 
"Wae?" She glared at him before heading out the car.
 
"T-thanks for the ride." Sena said before she and Yeonseo walked out. 
 
"Hey beautiful." It's Eunhyuk. "I missed you." He quickly clasped his fingers with his girlfriend. 
 
Everyone around (Woobin, Sora, Yeonseo and Hyunsik) hissed and teased them. 
 
"What?" Eunhyuk asked while Sena blushed. "Are you just going to watch us? Go in!" 
 
The group headed inside, leaving Sena and Eunhyuk behind. Woobin playfully put his arm around Sora's shoulder.
 
"Ya!" She shouted trying to remove his arm. But since it was so heavy and he had no plans of removing it, she gave up.
 
"Eunhyukkie, you know I kinda got scared of Kim Woobin." Sena said as they watched Woobin and Sora. "I mean I shouldn't judge but you think, is Sora gonna be alright once they started to live under one roof?"
 
"I think so. Sora's old enough to think on her own. As for Woobin, he's quite a control freak." Eunhyuk answered while laughing. "What made you think he's scary?"
 
"Does he have a personality disorder?" 
 
He bursted into laughter. "Wae?"
 
"He's the number one bully, bulliest of the bully. But in front of Sora's family, he's behave like a saint."
 
"Let's just see where destiny will bring them." Eunhyuk said. "Let's go in."
 
 
 
Sora was waiting patiently in the couch. The bridal shop told her to wait a little for her gown, it was already done but needs some bead works. She looked around and saw her friends roaming around the shop, busied themselves as they chose the one they like. Sena was busy helping her boyfriend to pick his suit; Hyungsik busied himself disturbing the two while Yeonseo's nowhere to be found. 
 
A light tapped in her shoulder took her attention.
 
"Miss Sora, Kim Woobin-sshi's done with his fitting." A young shop employee said. "Do you want to see?"
 
"No." Sora rolled her eyes but then she thought it was a bad move. Her face lit up and smiled sweetly at her. "Joke." She showed a v-sign. "Of course, I want to see my fiancé."
 
"Follow me then." She clasped her hand and walked ahead of Sora.
 
 
This bridal shop was really nice. There's a lot of ready made gowns for brides, bridesmaids and flower girls. It's complete with a ramp inside the store. The couches and coffee tables made the place comfy. 
 
"This way, Mrs. Kim." 
 
Mrs. Kim, my foot. 
 
The shop employee lead her to where every guys needs were displayed. The interiors were the same except for the masculine ambiance because of the suits, long sleeves and pants. They stopped in front of the curtain rail dressing room.
 
"Is that ok, Sir?" A guy employee waiting outside the dressing room asked.
 
"Yeah." Kim Woobin answered. As soon as he replied, this guy pulled the curtain revealing Woobin. 
 
He was standing in the middle staring straight at Sora; while wearing a cream coat over a white collared-shirt and a cream tie. His long legs were noticeable in his cream pants.
 
"What do you think?" He asked her.
 
She narrowed her eyes as she examined his appearance.  
 
"You look nice, but something is missing." Sora walked closer to him and playfully whispered at his ears. "Shut eyes. Flowers. You lying in a box." 
 
"What the-" Kim Woobin glared at the clueless shop employee the moment he realized what she meant. 
 
"Y-you don't want it? W-we have other suits here!" The shop employee quickly showed Woobin the suits and let him picked what he want. 
 
In a flashed, Kim Woobin had shut the curtain leaving Sora waiting (again). But she can't forget his death glares before closing the curtain.
 
"He must be really pissed." She hissed but her smile disappeared in an instant. Something's odd, she admit. He looks good on white suit, it's just that she doesn't want to admit it. It's hard to think of an insult when someone so good-looking was in front of you.
 
Few minutes passed and Kim Woobin's done with his fitting. This time, he tried on a black suit, white collared shirt inside and a bow tie. 
 
"How about this time?" He asked.
 
Sora was speechless. Why does an ordinary style and color like this suit looked so classy on him. He looked so masculine on those. And why does everything he wears and tries on look so good on him? 
 
"Yah Kang Sora!"
 
"I-I like that one better than the first." She stuttered.
 
Kim Woobin smirked, showing his naughty side. He saw a red flush crept through Sora's cheeks and he was sure that's because of him. 
 
"Arasso. I'll take this." He said. "I will wear that on our wedding." He winked at her before shutting the curtains leaving the dumb founded Sora.
 
"Kim Woobin looked sharp right, Sora? It suits him." Out of nowhere Yeonseo came. "I know you're in trouble girl."
 
Sora looked at her with a puzzled expression. "W-what do you mean?"
 
"Tsss." Yeonseo stuck her tongue. "You may deny it but I know, he's your type."
 
"W-what?!" The red blush on her cheeks became brighter.
 
"Let's see. You like Edward Cullen, you like vampires and you like Twilight. You even wished you were Bella." Yeonseo laughed continuously. "Well, congrats Bella, your vampire had arrived." 
 
"Yah Oh Yeonseo!" Sora tried to chase her but she ran quickly. 
 
It's true. She likes someone who looks deep, mysterious and well, vampire-looking and Yeonseo's right. Kim Woobin does look like a vampire! And now she's starting to notice it.
 
 
 
Few days passed by quickly and the day of their graduation came. Sora felt uneasy as the university President handed her diploma not because of the whole graduation stuffs but because tomorrow is her wedding day. She watched the crowd as she stepped down the stage - the crowd filled with other students' parents with different high ranks in their own companies. But one guy stood out for her - Kim Seungwon, Kim Woobin's appa. He may be far from her but she could clearly see that he's looking straight at her. She felt her heart thump three times faster than the usual. She would never want to meet this guy, she thought. 
 
But she knew it's too late to avoid him. Reporters from different tv stations and newspapers were waiting in Kyuden Hotel to interview her, her future husband, parents and future in-laws. Just like the idols's scandal, everyone's dying to know the details about the wedding of these high class people. 
 
 
 
"I know you wanted to come but we both know you have schedule." Lee Sena said. Her parents and Oh Yeonseo's parents decided to take their daughters into fancy restaurants for lunch. 
 
"Be sure you're pretty for your vampire prince, Bella." Yeonseo teased with a smirk.
 
Sora blushed in an instant while glaring at Yeonseo. "Yah Oh Yeonseo!"
 
Yeonseo and Sena looked at each other then laughed.
 
"You two! Stop now! I'm so dead nervous and you're not helping!" Sora whined and folded her arms in front of her while Yeonseo stuck her tongue.
 
"Let's stop now, Yeonseo." Sena said. "It's as if Lee Jonghyun looked like a vampire." Her eyes widened as she scolded herself silently. She just can't believed his name slipped in her tongue. She reached the struck Sora's frozen hand. "Mianhe Sora-ya."
 
Sora smiled faintly. "Yah, what are you talking about?"
 
Just then, President Kang's secretary came, asking for Sora. He told the girls that the Kang family was waiting for her in the car; as the Kim family had left for the interview. 
 
"You better go." Sena said. "But don't forget to come tonight at Club Ysobel. Come as planned."
 
Sora nodded before kissing her friends cheeks goodbye. 
 
 
 
The interview in Kyuden Hotel lasted for about 45 minutes, thanks to President Kim's busy schedule. Sora wondered if it's really an interview about their wedding because all the questions were about the KH Hotel, K&M Groups, K&M Malls and even President Kim Seungwon's personal life.
 
"Is K&M Malls taking over the KH Hotel?" An old TV reporter asked.
 
Sora looked at her dad. She knew he felt offended, even her felt the same.
 
"No. That's ridiculous." Kim Seungwon laughed. "The Kyuden Hotel belongs to the Kangs and will always be no matter what."
 
"So a merging, maybe? Wow. That's a scary merging, if it push through."
 
"As for that, we- the fathers, are already old. It depends on Woobin and Sora if they want to do it."
 
"President Kim, I see your son took after you." Another male reporter asked. 
 
"Oh, uri son is better. He has high IQ compared to mine."
 
"Which I obviously took after my deceased mom." Woobin said coldly, receiving death glares from her step mom.
 
"Well, aside from that he has an eye for beauty. Exactly like yours President Kim." The said reporter commented, leaving the crowd laughing endlessly while Woobin's stepmom frowned.
 
 
 
"Those reporters were bunch of amateurs! Those networks should have sent respectable and credible ones!" Yoon Sonha whined as soon as the interview was done.
 
"You should have asked your ex-husband to send you respectable and credible ones. Not just amateurs." Woobin teased while she rolled her eyes at her stepson.
 
"We prepared a banquet in a hall. Let's have lunch." Sora's appa offered.
 
"Thanks, but no thanks." Yoon Sonha said. "My husband has appointments to attend to and I have to go to spa." She looked at her husband with "what just happened" expression on his face. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you President and Madam Kang, but we really have to go." She smiled which was obviously a faked one.
 
"Okey. I'll take you outside."
 
The elders walked to lobby leaving Woobin and Sora behind.
 
"We'll be exchanging i do's tomorrow." He smirked.
 
"I can't wait for that." She said sarcastically.
 
"Oh, did you take a good look at her? She's Lee Jonghyun's mom."
 
"Yah idiot!" Sora said while pinching Woobin's arm while the other whined in pain.
 
"Ya Kang Sora! Stop it!" He held Sora's wrist as she pulled in an instant. 
 
His action left her puzzled - she felt electrified by his touch. 
 
"Hyungsik prepared a bachelor party for me tonight." Woobin said nonchalantly. "All of my friends including Eunhyuk will be there."
 
Sora nodded slowly. "I'll be going somewhere too. Sena and Yeonseo organized a bachelorette party and I have to be there. They said our friends are coming."
 
"Is ommonim and Sohyun coming?"
 
"Aniyo. Staying up late's bad for omma as Sohyun's still young for that kind of parties."
 
"Wait-" Woobin stopped in walking. "Do you really have to go? Y-your friend that drugged you before, a-are they coming?"
 
"Maybe. They're close to us."
 
"Then don't come." He said authoritatively. "I insist."
 
"Yah, what are you?" Sora said while laughing. "My best friends arranged it for me so there's no way I'm gonna waste their efforts. You go to your bachelor party and I'll go to mine."
 
 
 
Kim Woobin for the nth time was convinced he wasted his time attending his bachelor party. Hyve, the bar where Park Hyungsik prepared it, was surprisingly crowded and smoky due to all the cigarettes from his (Hyungsik's) invited guests. The bar reeks of alcohol that even the non-drinking guests will smell alcohol when they got out of the place. Two pole dancers were performing in opposite sides of the place. 
 
Partying, Park Hyungsik style. 
 
"Woobin, my man!" Hyungsik quickly wrapped his arm around Woobin's neck. "Enjoying your party, eh?"
 
"My party? Or your party?" He asked sarcastically. "I don't even know half of these people."
 
"Ahh. Don't be like that. I prepared something for you." He said excitedly.  "Stay here, arasso? I'll go and get it." Hyungsik said before running to the back stage. 
 
Woobin rolled his eyes. He knew his friend and the gift could be as disappointing as the party, or maybe worst so he better get the heck out of there.
 
In the nearest cubicle, he found Lee Eunhyuk. His phone was on his ears and he looked pitiful.
 
"Why that face?" Woobin asked. He didn't bother to ask, just get in and sat with his friend. 
 
"Sena's not picking her phone." He said. "Do you know where she is? She's at Sora's party."
 
"Yeah. I heard from Sora earlier." He replied. "Sora said Sena and Yeonseo prepared it for her."
 
"Right. I was ok about it, but Yeonseo..." Eunhyuk paused. "She's too mainstream. She doesn't like simple parties, she's the female Park Hyungsik. I bet she hired a male dancer for Sora... or even Sena." He cluck his tongue.
 
As soon as Woobin heard him, he felt his blood rushed to his head. No way.
 
"I-it's nothing." Woobin said. "I-ah, I will go home. This party is making me sleepy."
 
 
 
Sora's party started at 8. As soon as she stepped in Club Ysobel, Sena and Yeonseo grabbed her and put a veil on her head and a bouquet of flowers on her hand. Everyone in the party shouted their congratulations and clapped their hands when they saw the the future Madame Kim. 
 
Sora roamed around and waved at the guests in every table. All of her friends were present, even her preschool friends were there! 
 
"Sora, congratulations!" A light kiss on her cheek from Sunny. Beside her was Hyoyeon, holding a bottle of apple-flavored beer.
 
"Congratulations, girl!" Hyoyeon said. "Sunny and I were so happy to play a major role in you and your future husband's relationship."
 
Sora arched her brows which Sunny noticed instantly.
 
"You know, the beer. The drugs. Truth and dare. Here in Club Ysobel. That night. Hot guy. You. Him. Kiss." Sunny and Hyoyeon giggled afterwards.
 
"Ah right! That night. Thank you very much for drugging me." She said sarcastically. "And thank you for coming." She said before leaving the girls to walk to Yeonseo and Sena.
 
 
 
"Yah! You bratts!" Sora s her arms to her friends waists. "This is too much. I can't beat this kind of party when you two got married."
 
"Just enjoy this, arasso?" Yeonseo said.
 
"Can I kiss you two? I can't thank you enough." 
 
"You're gross!" Sena exclaimed, garnering laughter from her friends.
 
Suddenly, all the lights turned off and an exotic music started to play. 
 
"Oh, it's starting!" Yeonseo said.
 
Two spotlights lit the place followed by two men with a mask wearing only their trunks dancing with in a slow music. The girls started to scream as well as Sena and Yeonseo. The screams got louder and louder when these men started to walk in Sora's direction.
 
Sora froze as beads of sweats popped in her forehead. Her hands were shaking and her chest pounded hard. Not because of those almost- dancers but because meters away from her, a pair of eyes were watching her.
 
It's him. 
 
 
 
Kim Woobin sighed. He told Eunhyuk he wanted to go home but he found himself driving to Club Ysobel. His chest was pounding, he didn't know why.
 
"Why isn't she picking up her phone." He tried to called her numerous times. He gathered up his courage and stepped out of his car. "I'm not worried and obviously, not jealous. That's horrible. I'm just here because she's not picking up her phone and as her fiancé, it's my duty to check up on her."He told himself like an idiot. He headed to the door until he saw her coming out with a tall guy. His fists balled as he recognized the guy.
 
Lee Jonghyun, his stepbrother.
 
 
 
"S-so, how's LA?" Sora bravely asked. They have been sitting in Club Ysobel's empty parking slot for minutes now but no one's speaking that it started to bother her.
 
"Fine. My father left early so we didn't have the father-son bonding that you expected us to have." Lee Jonghyun said. "I wished I didn't listen to you. I wished I didn't left. None of these would happen."
 
Awkward silence filled their gap.
 
"Why didn't you tell me? You know I could help you." He said. "I've been calling you everyday and every night but you speak nothing about this. I rushed home the moment I found out."
 
"I-it just turned out this way." 
 
"It turned out this way? Do you have any other excuse because it doesn't make sense at all." Lee Jonghyun replied. "Well, none of this makes sense to me."
 
"M-mian. I'm really sorry." Sora started to sob in her hands as Jonghyun quickly pulled her in his arms. 
 
"Hush now. I'm sorry. I know this is hard for you too. I'm sorry." He whispered. "But we can end it now. You don't have to do this. Run away with me."
 
"B-but Jong-"
 
"I know, I know." He nodded. "I know this is too sudden but I do know I still have your heart. I'll wait... Until tomorrow. You and me. We'll fly to LA or wherever you want, just not here. Away with these troubles and away from him, that Kim Woobin."
 
Kim Woobin's eyebrow arched. It's not like him to eavesdropped but this was something very important. He started to walk away from that place for he know he can't bear to hear her answer. 
 
 
_________________________________
 
Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not updating for so long due to finals and trips I've been to these past months but I still thank you for commenting and subscribing. :)
 
But anyways, I'm always online. Haha. :D 
 
Thank you to my new subscribers! When I was starting this fic, I never thought I would have as many subscribers as I now have.  Many thanks to rossiblossom, Pandxiita, karennsss22, Chai5297, pegase2311, Kid_BunnyMushroom--, tweedledugg, insanefantasy, arkz88, _silentswriter_, ninalava, Joesstar, nabilatotoro, Miss_Lulunie64 and ordinarygirlxxx.  thank you :)
 
- christine xoxo
 
PS. Please forgive my grammar or spelling. ;)