The Day

Marrying the Bully

Kim Woobin was only few steps away when the front door adjacent to the stairs where he was swung open. He was not surprised to see the furious Lee Jonghyun standing before him. He was glaring at him with his flaring eyes. In annoyance, Kim Woobin folded his arms in front of him and sneered; while Lee Jonghyun rushed to him and held him in his collar.

 
"You bastard." He said while glaring at Woobin. "I don't recall humiliating or insulting you; and I can't recall anything for you to do this. Why?! Why on earth did you do this? Stop it now. Stop it before I kill you!"
 
Woobin smirked. "That was a nice speech, I was touched. I didn't know you were looking after me. Thank you so much, brother."
 
"You jerk-" Jonghyun's balled fist was about to land on Woobin's face when her mother, called by their house helper, came.
 
"Lee Jonghyun!" Son Yonha ran and tried to pull her son's hands on Woobin's collar. "Put this down! Release him!"
 
But Jonghyun was deaf in his mother's orders. He was so angry at Kim Woobin that all he wanted to do was to strangle him to death.
 
"Lee Jonghyun!" His mother cried.
 
"What's this ruckus all about?" From his home office, Kim Seungwon came. He went down to the steps too. 
 
Slowly, Jonghyun released Woobin not because he got scared of his stepdad but because her mother started to shed tears. (She's an award winning theather actress.) He released his collar but the two didn't stop glaring at each other. 
 
"What's happening here? Kim Woobin? Lee Jonghyun?" The mighty President Kim asked.
 
"It was your son-Woobin! He started it, Yeobo." 
 
"Aniyo, Madame Son. It was Sir Jonghyun who ran to Young Master Woobin. He didn't do anything to him." The helper ahjumma who was working with the Kim family for so long tried to defend Woobin but Son Yonha shut her.
 
"Jangmi ahjumma, I believe you still have chores to finish. Let the family handle it." The ahjumma nodded and bowed her head. She was heading back to the kitchen when she called her attention. "Ahjumma, I am President Kim Seungwon's wife making me the Madame of this house. Therefore, it's Madame Kim, not Madame Son."
 
"Why would they call you Madame Kim when you should be called Madame Lee." Woobin said.
 
"One more thing, ahjumma." She said totally ignoring Woobin. "Both Jonghyun and Woobin are sons of this household. Don't forget that. Jonghyun's your Young Master too!"
 
"Ahjumma, please prepare the table. Today's a very good day. Our family's complete. We're going to have dinner." President Kim said as he put his hand over Son Yonha's shoulder.
 
"I'm leaving." Woobin said while glaring. "I can't bear to eat with this sight." He didn't forget to hit Jonghyun's shoulder with his as he passed beside him. Jonghyun, on the other hand, glared at him as he walked out of the house.
 
"See, yeobo. Your son's such a troublemaker. Even Jonghyun, his own brother." She said while shaking her head and fanning herself with her hand.
 
"President Kim, can I talk to you for a while?" Jonghyun asked seriously.
 
"About what?" His mother asked but he didn't reply.
 
"Arasso." President Kim replied. "Come to my office." He said; turned his back and walked back to his office with Jonghyun behind.
 
"Yah Lee Jonghyun! It's appa for you, not President Kim! APPA!" She shouted at her son.
 
 
 
President Kim was sitting on his desk with his laptop in front of him while Lee Jonghyun didn't bother to take a sit. It won't take long, he said.
 
"What is it that you want us to talk about?" 
 
"When you and my mother started dating, I didn't say anything. But the truth is, I was hurting and still hoping that my parents would still reconcile.  When you and my mother got married, I remained quiet and wished you happiness." Jonghyun explained. "I kept in my mind that you're the one who can make her happy. I respected you and followed your house rules."
 
"Yes. I know that too well." President Kim clasped his fingers in front of him. "But where is this conversation going?"
 
"Your son, Kim Woobin." He said straight in the elder's eyes. "I believe he's barking at the wrong tree."
 
President Kim leaned his back at his chair. "Is this about his wedding? If yes, then I can't do anything about it. He's the one who decided on it. You see, Woobin's mom left us a bit early and since then, I haven't really been a father to him. So who am I to break his happiness?" 
 
"Do you believe their in love? Do you believe that Kim Woobin love Kang Sora or the other way around? Don't you think that maybe your son's stepping on someone and he's taking it too far?"
 
President Kim was dumb founded. "Well, it's not Woobin to fool around and bet his future."
 
Lee Jonghyun laughed nonchalantly. "Arasso. Thank you for your time." He turned his back and walked his way out of the house without turning his back.
 
 
 
Because he's pissed, Kim Woobin spent the night in his unit. He was planning to spend the night at his father's house but because of the mother and son tandem, he decided not to.
 
It was 10 in the morning when he woke up because of the continuous knocks on his door. 
 
It's Park Hyungsik. Woobin, with eyes half open, checked it once more before opening his door.
 
"What took you so long to open the door?" Hyungsik whined as he followed Woobin to his kitchen. 
 
"Dude, I was sleeping. Can't you tell?" He stretched his arms for Hyungsik to see that he's half , wearing only his pajamas.
 
"At 10 in the morning? For your wedding at 3?" Hyungsik replied. "You should be in KH Hotel preparing."
 
Woobin was struck. "Ah, right."
 
He didn't forget. In fact, he's up till midnight thinking about it. It was bothering him so much that his wife-to-be's ex appeared in front of her asking her to run with him the night before their wedding.
 
"I don't know. Maybe we can do it tomorrow." He replied causing Hyungsik to explode in laughter. Woobin creased his brows.
 
"Dude, you're totally nervous." Hyungsik said while grinning. "Don't worry. You're ok."
 
"I am not nervous!"
 
"Tsss." He hissed. "Why don't you just take a bath so we can go to the hotel. You're starting to sound like a girl to me." He said as he continue to laugh.
 
"Is she there?" He asked like an innocent child.
 
"Who? Sora-sshi? Well, yes. Today's her wedding day. She can't be 'missing in action' for the wedding of the century."
 
Woobin sighed. Hyungsik obviously didn't know what the three of them feels and what they are going through. He's feeling nauseous; Sora's confused and Jonghyun's waiting for unsure result. 
 
After his bath, that actually took 2 hours, Kim Woobin and Park Hyungsik went to the hotel. The hotel's lobby was full of reporters but thanks to President Kang's security guards, the boys passed by them successfully and in no time, reached their designated rooms. 
 
"Hey Woobin, congratulations!" Eunhyuk stood up from his seat. Foods were served in front of him.
 
"You ordered already? Man, I am so hungry!" Hyungsik ran and devoured the foods on the table. 
 
"What took you so long?" Eunhyuk asked and took his seat again.
 
"Don't start." Hyungsik said but when he saw Woobin standing away from them he spoke. "Woobin-ah woke up late and he took a bath for two hours because he's not nervous." He and Eunhyuk giggled.
 
"I can hear you two." He said without taking his eyes off the sight outside his room's window. "Eunhyuk-ah, did you hear from Lee Sena? Is she with Sora?"
 
"Sena's not yet replying to my texts. Wae? You can call Sora."
 
"Aniyo. It's fine." Waiting is torture, he thought.
 
"Yah Woobin! Come eat with us first. They will call you to welcome your guests anytime now." Hyungsik reminded. 
 
As if Park Hyungsik spitted magic words, President Kim's secretary came asking for Woobin. He said his and Sora's parents were waiting in Hall C. 
 
"Is Sora here?" Woobin asked the secretary. The truth is, he's not sure if she'll appear or not.
 
"Actually, Miss Kang is not here." The secretary replied.
 
Woobin's face turned red. Everyone in the hotel room were surprised when all of a sudden, he removed his bow tie, threw it in the floor and placed his hands on his waist. 
 
"Then what's the point?!" He asked in his mighty, angry voice. "Why would you take me there when she's not coming? Do you want to humiliate me? Ah, that woman! No one does this to Kim Woobin!" He said as he shook his head.
 
"Sir, I didn't say she's not coming." The secretary replied in his meek voice."Miss Kang is not yet here since she requested the 'team bride' to help her in their house. The team left about three hours ago."
 
The room were filled with Hyungsik and Eunhyuk's laughter. Woobin's once red face because of anger remained red, but this time because of humiliation.
 
"You're right, Woobin. You're not nervous. We get it." Hyungsik said as he tapped Woobin's shoulder which he dodged easily while Eunhyuk playfully gave him his tie.
 
 
 
It was a busy day for Kyuden Hotel. The eldest daughter of it's proprietor is getting married at the largest hall. Also, businessmen from Brazil will be arriving for the business summit that will be held at the said hotel. Though he didn't like his daughter marrying the heir of the Kim family, he's still thankful that since the news about their marriage came out, KH Hotel regained it's reputation as the top hotel in Korea.
 
Like the hotel itself, President Kang was also busy running back and forth to welcome the businessmen and the wedding guests. This time, he was about to go to back to the hall since his wife called him telling him that she and her daughters had arrived at the hall's waiting room. 
 
"President Kang, the VIPS from Brazil had arrived." His secretary whispered to him. 
 
President Kang thought he should welcome them first before heading to the hall so he, his secretary and some guards went the other way around. On their way to the lobby, President Kang saw this guy who looked very familiar with him.
 
"Lee Jonghyun?" He asked, gaining the attention of the guy in front of him. "Oh, it's you!" 
 
Of course, he knew him. How can he forget him when he's spending most of his days and nights in his house hanging out with her daughter that he even asked her daughter: "Where is that guy?" or sometimes "Why is he not here?" whenever he didn't see him in a day. 
 
Lee Jonghyun paid his respects before reaching the elder's hand. 
 
"It's been a while, President Kang. I am glad you recognized me." Jonghyun said.
 
The hotel's President smiled. "I heard from Sora that you went on a business trip with your father. How was it?"
 
"Unfortunately, my father went back to Korea early but the good thing is, haraboji was there to support me."
 
"What a responsible young man. I hope Sora's husband to be's like you." He said. "Anyway, Sora's in the hall's waiting room. I supposed you're here for the wedding. Kindly tell her I will be there after I welcome the guests from Brazil." He said and walked away leaving Jonghyun behind.
 
"But I am not here for that stupid wedding.." He could only whisper to himself.
 
 
 
Sora was sitting alone still in the waiting room. In an hour, their wedding will take place - a kind wedding she never thought would happen to her. Her mom was busy welcoming the guests; Sohyun's with their grandparents; while Sena and Yeonseo went out to meet with Eunhyuk. She was wearing this "sparkling" wedding dress - sparkling because of the swarovskis in it and a long veil that covered her up.
 
"You came back early. Did you meet up with---.." Sora only heard footsteps and she assumed it was Sena. She was dumb struck to see Lee Jonghyun standing in front of her.
 
"Y-your beautiful.." -was the only words that came out from his mouth.
 
"T-thanks." She smiled timidly yet awkwardly. "Thank you for coming."
 
"I wasn't here to attend." He said as he put his hands on his pocket. "I bumped into your dad and he gave me a message to deliver. He said he'll be here after welcoming the Brazilians."
 
"H-he recognized you?" She asked, out of curiosity. 
 
"Yes." Jonghyun smiled a bit. "Actually, he's the one who came up to me first. I think he likes me."
 
Sora and Jonghyun laughed for a while then turned back to being awkward.
 
"You know, it's ironic." He said.
 
"What is?"
 
"This." He replied. "Ever since I met you, I dreamt of seeing you in a white dress and a veil while holding the prettiest flowers. I always knew that you will be the most beautiful woman on that day- just like today." He said with his shaky voice while Sora looked intently at him.
 
"But now that you're in front of me looking exactly the same as I imagined you to be, I can't be happy. Because in my dreams, it was me who you will marry." He continued as the tears formed in his eyes fell down on his cheeks. 
 
"I'm sorry, Jonghyun-ah." Sora said as she tried to wipe his tears with her hands. "I'm sorry. You don't deserve to be hurt like this."
 
Jonghyun held Sora's hands that were placed on his cheeks. "All the pain, I will take it. Just please, stay with me. Stay with me, Kang Sora."
 
Sora was speechless. The future is unclear but she knows she will make it with Lee Jonghyun beside her. 
 
 
 
Kim Woobin was heading to the Hall C after receiving the good news: Kang Sora arrived in Kyuden Hotel and now at the waiting room. He felt at eased after hearing the news from his father's secretary.
 
"This, Sir, is the way to the waiting room where your bride is. But as the tradition says it, you're not allowed to see her. Only at the wedding ceremony." The secretary said giddily. 
 
Woobin didn't removed his eyes at that "way." He had to stop himself several times from going there.
 
"Uri son-in-law is so handsome." Sora's mom greeted. "And dashing."
 
"Komawo, Ommonim." He smiled and mingled with Sora's parents but he hasn't taken his eyes off the room.
 
Friends, relatives and Korea's finest businessmen and socialites started to arrive. Kim Woobin with his and Sora's parents welcomed them altogether. 
 
It's tiring and needed thousands of muscles to have a fake smile, Woobin thought. He's been keeping his eyes at the waiting room, still stopping himself from going. But when he looked again, he's blood boiled. 
 
Lee Jonghyun. He saw him coming out of the room, the room where Sora was. He rushed to confront him but his father stopped him and told him to get inside, for the ceremony will start soon. 
 
"Just a moment." Woobin said but the wedding coordinator's assistant closed the door. "I'll go out."
 
"No, no. The wedding ceremony is about to start." The wedding coordinator said. "Gather the entourage and we'll start. The wedding official is here." She shouted at her assistants. 
 
Woobin was dumb struck. How can he manage to walk down the aisle when he clearly saw her ex? How can he walk when he doesn't know if she's coming or not? What if she ran with him? 
 
"Groom, walk now." The wedding coordinator said. 
 
His mind was so full that he seems to lost his control of his body. He found himself walking, looking at the guests's smiling faces. 
 
Woobin watched the whole entourage marched their way to their tables. But when it was time to open the door for Sora, the coordinators panicked. Park Hyungsik ran to his side with the news.
 
"The coordinator said Kang Sora is missing and she's nowhere to be found!" Hyungsik whispered. 
 
"What?!" Woobin arched his brows, his temper rising. 
 
"Yah Kim Woobin! Let's wait. Maybe she went to the bathroom because she has loose bowel. The coordinators will find her." Hyungsik literally hanged himself at Woobin's arm.
 
"Get off me! I knew it. I saw him earlier!" Woobin said in anger.
 
-----------------
 
Slowly, the door opened. There she was. As soon as the bride entered the hall, the guests stood up and clapped to welcome her.
 
"She's here!" 
 
All the confusions and anger Woobin has disappeared when she saw her come in. He knew she's beautiful but today was different. For him, Sora was a goddess in white with her long hair beautifully done. He was convinced that she's the most beautiful he landed his eyes on. Like in a slow motion movie, she was walking elegantly towards him.
 
He was snapped back in reality when he saw her eyes. They were puffy and looked tired.
 
President Kang and her crying wife handed Sora to him. He paid his respects first before receiving their daughter's hand.
 
"You have guts to show you're face here." Woobin whispered at Sora while they were facing the wedding official. It's as if he's not nervous earlier whether she's coming or not.
 
"Shut up." Sora replied as she wiped her eyes with her hanky. She started to tear up when she saw her mom getting emotional.
 
"I bet it hurt like hell when you bid him goodbye. That's why you cried." He smirked at her while she looked surprised.
 
Throughout the ceremony, Sora and Woobin was very cooperative. They didn't wince even when the official told them to hold hands or face each other as they look straight in each other's eyes.
 
 
 
"Say your vows as you put each other's rings." The coordinator said excitedly. (Yes, more excited than the couple.)
 
"Kang Sora." Woobin went first. "When I met you, I was wondering what kind of eyes does students at LUK have because they find you beautiful as most of the students wanted to meet and know you. When you came and confessed to me, I thought you're annoying who thinks highly of herself."
 
Sora's eye brows arched. What on earth is this guy's saying?
 
"But I thanked you for not giving up on chasing me. Because I finally realized that you're more than a "feeling pretty princess" but a kind hearted woman who loves me above all things in this world." The guests spitted their "awws" and "ohh" as some smile and giggled. "You told me that I am genius and I am perfect, but I don't know any about married life. Even so, I still want to do it with you. I can only promise you one thing and that is I'll always be here... at your side no matter what." He smirked as Sora got annoyed more. 
 
"Bride." The wedding official called Sora's attention. He thought Sora was touched to hear her husband's vow because she's taking too long to respond; though Sora felt different. She was so annoyed.
 
"Neh, wedding official-nim." She smiled timidly. "Woobin-ah was really funny. His jokes about me chasing him was hilarious." She said as she glared at Woobin. "Every girl wanted to meet and have their prince and I am so lucky that I met mine already. I just wanted to share this story with you. Woobin-ah came to me several times. I told him I didn't like him because he's a hard-headed bully but he never gave up no matter what. One day, he proposed to me on his bended knees." Sora then turned to Woobin. "Woobin-ah, komawo for not giving up. I hope you will not give up on me as I promised to stick by your side through thick and thin." 
 
Woobin blushed when he saw her smile. That's the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. 
 
 
 
"Ladies and gentlemen with the powers vested upon me I now present to you husband and wife." The wedding official said. "Mr. and Mrs. Kim Woobin."
 
The newly-wed couple was welcomed with a loud claps and warm smiles from their families, friends and guests. Woobin and Sora waved gracefully at their "audience." 
 
"Mr. Kim, you may kiss Mrs. Kim." The wedding official joked. "Come on. Everyone's waiting already."
 
Woobin and Sora looked at each other awkwardly. They haven't done it before, well except for Sora's "they-drugged-me" incident which she can't remember a bit. He suggested that they practice which she thought was ridiculous, unnecessary, gross, gross and gross. It didn't cross her mind, even once, that there'll be a time that they will need to do it. And now is that time.
 
"Kiss her now! Kiss her now!" The crowd cheered giddily. "Kiss her now!"
 
Woobin felt the pressure more as he watched the crowd. Even their parents were cheering and clapping their hands.
 
"Do it like a man!" He heard Eunhyuk shouted.
 
"What? Are you gay?!" Hyungsik shouted. He later regretted shouting it  since that put him in shame.
 
Woobin stared deep at Sora's eyes. He nodded at her as if telling her "let's do this" while Sora's eyes widened. 
 
With a pounding heart, he carefully moved his face closer to her until there's only few inches apart. His heart beat fast when he started to feel her warm breath. Sora's heart was pounding hard too yet she couldn't understand why she could feel something funny in her stomach. She shut her eyes too when he saw him did it. 
 
Slowly, their lips met. Unlike that "they-drugged-me" kiss which was intense and thrilling, their first husband and wife kiss was sweet, heart warming and gentle. For him, he felt like he's tasting a marshmallow. Sora lost it to him as she felt her knees weaken. 
 
"Ya Kim Woobin! Finish that at home! We're starving!" All of a sudden, he heard Hyungsik shout followed by giggles from the crowd. 
 
As soon as Sora and Woobin's eyes met, their cheeks blushed. They did it and they can't deny that.
 
 
 
"Come home with a baby." Sora's mom joked.
 
After the ceremony and the party, Sora's parents and sister took her and Woobin to the airport for their honeymoon in Hawaii. The 'pretend couple' was all smiles, pretending to be very excited. 
 
"We'll work very hard, ommoni, abeoji." Woobin said putting his arm around Sora and pulling her closer.
 
Sora faked a laughed afterwards.
 
"I'm excited to be an aunt." Sohyun said. "Will the baby be a girl or a boy? I wonder."
 
"It doesn't matter as long as the baby is safe." Her mom explained.
 
"Enough with the baby. The two just got married." President Kang said. "You two, get inside or you'll gonna get late. Enjoy yourselves and don't forget to look after each other."
 
"You too, appa." Sora said. "Look after omma and Sohyun, don't give our parents a headache while I'm gone."
 
"Of course, unnie! When did I ever do that. It was you all this time."
 
"Ya! Don't talk back to your big sister!"
 
"You're right Sohyun. She's like that." Woobin and Sohyun did a high five pissing Sora more.
 
"Ya!"
 
"There, there. Stop now." Their omma said as she patted her daughters's shoulders. Sohyun, because she's young, stuck her tongue out to Sora. "Woobin-ah, take care of my daughter." 
 
She smiled softly while Woobin bowed to her. He arched his brow when he realized he just bowed to her parents again (because he doesn't bow to anyone). 
 
 
 
Woobin and Sora was sitting in the passengers's lounge waiting for their flight. None of them was speaking until their flight was called. Sora hurriedly took her hand bag and pulled her luggage but Woobin was not moving.
 
"Yah Kim Woobin. Boarding time." She said coldly.
 
"Really?" He stood up and pulled his luggage too. "Let's go." He said but he headed to a different way. In fact, he headed for the exit.
 
Sora watched him. Confused, she followed him. "W-where are you going? There's the-"
 
"We're not leaving." He said looking straight to her eyes. "We're not going to Hawaii."
 
"W-what?" She asked. "W-why?"
 
"Why? You want to go there with me?" He asked with a smirked.
 
"Of course not!"
 
"Then let's go." He turned his back and head out. As soon as he put on his sun glasses, a guy came and grabbed their luggages. He walked away as Woobin followed him.
 
"Wae? Not coming?" He asked when he saw her not moving.
 
Sora glared before walking past him and followed the man from earlier. She saw him stopped at a red BMW sports car and opened the door beside the driver seat for her.
 
"Get in." Woobin said as he slid in the driver's seat swiftly. He lowered the glass' window and thanked the man from earlier before leaving the airport.
 
"Where on earth are we going?" Sora asked. Her eyes wandered inside the car. "Whose car is this?"
 
"Mine." Woobin answered. "I didn't know you wanted to go to Hawaii with me so I arranged this for us. My driver brought my car and we're heading to my house, oh no. Let me rephrase that. We're going to OUR newly wed house." He explained with a grin from ear to ear.
 
"You're hopeless." Sora rolled her eyes. "What if they found out that we didn't go there?"
 
"They will never find out. I told you, I arranged everything for us." 
 
She rolled her eyes once more. After an hour drive, they arrived at an exclusive subdivision. It wasn't the same building-apartment Woobin used to live from before. She quietly followed him until they're inside the house.
 
Woobin laid flat on a couch. "What's inside your bag? It's so darn heavy!" He said but he noticed Sora's not answering. Her eyes were wandering through the two story house. "Ah. Follow me to your room." 
 
They climbed the 'castle-like' stairs up to Sora's room. Their rooms were opposite to each other- Woobin's to the leftest part while Sora's on the rightest part. There was a guest room and an entertainment room in between their rooms. 
 
"Here." Woobin opened the door as Sora's jaw dropped.
 
The room was so chic and she liked it so much. The room's wall was gray, black floor; 2 large windows covered with pink curtains; large and comfy bed with gray and pink linens and comforter. Beside the bed was white lamp; and a cute and girly pink flowers sitting prettily in the cream colored table. There was a crystal chandelier and couch with white and gray throw pillows that adds to the room's coziness. 
 
He watched her as she stepped inside her room. He was cheering inside because he knew she liked it.
 
"Did you designed it yourself?" 
 
"A-aniyo. I bought this house fully furnished." He lied. Thanks to his sunglasses or else he'll be caught lying. That time when he went to their house, he took a very good look at her room. He went to a furniture designer and asked them to design those for her chic-theme room. Everything inside the room was designed, customized and personalized for Sora.
 
"It's nice. I like it here." Sora said. "But you're not staying here, right? We're not going to stay at one room, right?" She asked. "Right? Yah Kim Woobin!"
 
Woobin sighed. "Unfortuantely, no. My room's at the left side. If you want, you can stay there."
 
"In your dreams." She said while rubbing her arms. "But it's chilly. Turn on the heater."
 
Kim Woobin pouted before heading out to turn on the heater. "Who does she think she is to order me around?"
 
Sora smiled as she heard him whine. She's sure he didn't intend that for her to hear. Few seconds later, she heard him talking, seems like he's on his phone.
 
"What? You didn't install the heater? But--- no, no. Not on that date! Geez." He sighed. "Alright. There's nothing you and I can do about this today. Just be here first thing in the morning." 
 
"What was that?" 
 
"They didn't install the heater. I'm sorry to say but we'll be having a cold night. Just wear socks and jackets." He said.
 
"O-okay." She stared at her luggage. As if tired, she slumped down beside it and lazily ped it. She made sure that he wasn't around before opening it fully. And there they are.
 
Bikinis. Swimsuits. One piece. Two piece. Shorts. Hanging shirts. Sunblocks. Sunglasses. 
 
She prepared. A lot. They're supposed to go to Hawaii not in Kim Woobin's cold house. Though she doesn't want this marriage, she might enjoy the vacation and the place, at least.
 
Luckily, she packed a pair of pajamas underneath those Hawaii-stuffs. But as soon as she pulled it, a little bit of Lee Jonghyun say hello to her. 
 
"Jonghyun wanted to give you something and I put it in your luggage. He said he bought it in LA." Sora recalled Sena told her in their wedding reception. 
 
Sora carefully picked the Twilight book. Her hands were shaking as she carefully flipped the first page over. 
 
Sora Kang, 
 
Thank you for loving Edward Cullen. I heard a lot from Jonghyun Lee.
 
R. Pattinson 
 
Sora's eyes widened. R. Pattinson as in Robert Pattinson? She's dying to meet him and now she got a signed Twilight book! That's the best gift ever. 
 
She slowly put the book on her bed and head to the powder room to change. The cold is killing and pissing her. Because she's excited, it took only seconds for her to finish. 
 
She excitedly sat on the bed to start reading (though she already read it many times) but the book was not there anymore!
 
"What just happened? Is it just a dream?" She asked as she looked under every furnitures, even on the bathroom.
 
Confused and sad, she head down to the living room. Maybe she left it there, she thought. She sat on the sofa.
 
"Yah Sora-ya, it's not chilly anymore, right?" Kim Woobin, all of a sudden, came out looking very proud. "That's because I lit the fire place." 
 
That's the only time Sora noticed the fire place adjacent to the sofa she's sitting at. Kim Woobin was standing there watching the fire.
 
"O-oh? Y-yeah." She replied. "Kim Woobin, do you happen to see a book here or maybe in room? Did you perhaps walked there?" 
 
"Aniyo." Kim Woobin bended to get something under the coffee table. He tore it apart before throwing it in the fire place. 
 
It wasn't long before Sora realized what that is. Her eyes widened when she realized that Kim Woobin just tore and threw her precious book in the fire place!
 
"Kim Woobin! You psycho!" She ran towards him. She can't let him threw the remains and watch it burn like the last time. "Give it to me! That's mine!"
 
But before she came closer to him, he already threw the last part in the fire. 
 
"YAAAAHHH!" She shouted. She was so angry that her face turned red already. 
 
"What?" He asked innocently.
 
"You! Where did you think you get that book?! How dare you come in to my room?! How dare you threw it in the fire?! What do you think it is? A chopped wood?! You should have ask!" Sora's eyes grew wide as if it's about to explode.
 
"You think?" He put his hands in his pocket. "Mian." He said and walked away leaving Sora behind.
 
"Psychotic Jerk!" She shouted while he can't help but smile inside.
 
 
_________________________________
 
Hello everyone! Thank you for reading and subscribing! :)
 
 (haven't proof read this chap.)
 
Super thanks to elfcloudlove, wuyifanisme, Mightly, polarbearr, lilith9999, maileenjavier, saharb, BelleAzain, vlui14, asalooo and aggiemammie. Thank you so much! <3
 
PS. If you're (also) a subscriber in my other fics here, please forgive this slow writer. I'll update them soonest. Thank you . :)