It’s her.

Marrying the Bully

 

“There are a lot of changes in this house, indeed.” Kim Jiwon nodded slowly while her eyes wandered around as she sat down in one of the big couches in the Kim family’s house’s receiving area. “It’s only been three years since I last came here. I wouldn’t blame you that you decided to live by yourself.”

 

Kim Woobin nodded in agreement as he sat opposite to her.

 

“I can’t find even a small trace of your mom here. I mean, everything’s based on that witch’s taste.”

 

“Yeah. Expensive... yet class-less.” He replied making the two burst in laughter.

 

“But are you ok?” Jiwon asked. Woobin’s like a brother to her and she’s a sister to him. 

 

Woobin looked at her and smiled faintly. “Of course. I don’t really care. It’s out of my business.” 

 

“Sure, it’s out of your business.” Kim Jiwon smiled teasingly, her eyes narrowing.

 

“Yah, what’s with that face?”

 

“Today’s the first time I saw her.” She said. “You got a pretty wife.” 

 

Woobin’s face turned red in an instant. “S-she’s not pretty.” 

 

“What?”

 

“I said she’s not pretty because she’s beautiful. She’s the most beautiful my eyes landed on.”

 

“Oh my, this is giving me chills! You’re out of your mind!” Jiwon stood up while rubbing her arms.

 

“Why? I think she’s an angel.”

 

“Yah, stop it if you don’t want me to puke here.” She joked but a warm smile flashed on her lips. “I’m glad you’re this happy. I haven’t seen you like this since...” 

 

“Since my mom left?” He said with a hurt tone. “I don’t know. I always felt alone even if there’s a lot of people around me. But with her around, it’s different. Even if we bicker a lot, I will still want to be with her. Sora is like a warm home I’ll always want to go home to.” He said while smiling like crazy. 

 

Jiwon pouted and slammed her body on the couch. “If only you didn’t pulled me, then I’ll be able to talk to her.” 

 

“Who knows what kind words your foul mouth will tell her.” He said.

 

“You’re just nervous I’ll tell her you like her.”

 

“I-I never said that I like her!” 

 

“Oh, you didn’t, really.” She said. “You just told me that Sora is like a warm home you’ll always want to go home to. That’s it. You didn’t told me you like her.”

 

Woobin’s face turned red. 

 

“Yah, are you scared she’ll dump you?” 

 

His eyes widened. “Well, I just like where we are now. I don’t want to lose whatever we have.”

 

“This, my dear cousin, I will tell you.” She said and put her arm around her cousin’s shoulder. “Life’s too short to live with regrets. Who knows, right? We really don’t know.” 

 

“She hates me. We annoy each other a lot.” 

 

Just then, Woobin’s phone rang. It was Eunhyuk.

 

“Hyuk-ah, you won’t believe who I ran into- WHAT? Arasso, I’m on my way.” Woobin said and was about to storm out of their house when Jiwon grabbed his arm.

 

“Yah, what happened?!”

 

“It’s Sora. I really need to go to her right now.”

 

“Arasso. I’ll go with you.” Jiwon said and grabbed her bag. 

 

“Mian, Jiwon-ah. I really need to go. I’m in a hurry.” He said and pulled Jiwon’s hand in his arm. “You can get a cab from here. I’ll call you.” He said and ran out.

 

“Aissh, that fool. How dare him leave me here. He could have just dropped me somewhere... just not here in this haunted mansion.” She mumbled by herself.

 

 

 

 

After forty-five minutes, Kim Woobin reached Club Ysobel. It’s not like him but this time, he left his car at the valet. He needed to see Sora first. 

 

Since he knew where their group usually sit, he found them easily. His heart jumped when he saw the drunk Sora sitting, but she was already passed out, in a couch. 

 

“What happened?” He asked, not minding that he shoved Yeonseo who was sitting beside Sora. “Don’t you all know that she just got out of the hospital just recently.” Woobin added, his tone raised, without removing his eyes off at the sleeping Sora.

 

“I think we should be the one to ask you, what happened? Sora was alone when we met her in the mall.” It was Yeonseo, who stood up from the couch.

 

“Sora was alone? In the mall?” He was so confused. He was sure Sora was at home that morning. He didn’t receive any calls from their home so he thought she didn’t leave. 

 

“Yeah, man.” Eunhyuk said. “We tried to call you but she got our phone.” 

 

That explains the numerous phones in Sora’s hand bag that was left open. 

 

“I sneaked mine when she fell asleep.” Eunhyuk said grinning. 

 

“Did something happened at home?” Lee Sena asked.

 

“A-aniyo. Nothing happened.”

 

“Did she sneaked?” Hyungsik asked laughing. “I didn’t know she had this side of her.” Yeonseo quickly elbowed Hyungsik to shut him.

 

“We’ll get going.” Woobin said as he tried to lift Sora, but instead he woke her up.

 

“Aissh, what are you doing?! Who on earth are you?!” She shouted with her eyes half-open. She creased her brow until she finally recognized who he is. “My, this is my husband! My husband’s here!”

 

“Kang Sora, let’s go home.” 

 

“Go home? Wae?” She asked while looking intently at Woobin. “Are you done flirting with her?”

 

Everyone around looked at each other then to Woobin, with their mouths wide open in disbelief. 

 

“S-she’s drunk!” He said tensely, trying to explain what happened.

 

“Drunk or not, I know you ran with her this morning!” She was so angry that she shouted again at him. “Wae? Because you don’t want me to find out your secrets! You cheater!”

 

Again, all their friends looked at Woobin with mouth wide open. But this time, he didn’t bother explaining to them.

 

“Yah Kang Sora, I would never, ever, cheat on you.” He said sincerely while looking straight in her eyes. 

 

But Sora replied differently. Her cheeks started to puff as if it was full. Suddenly, she started blowing solids and liquids, and even gases, from everywhere.

 

 

 

Kim Jiwon was still walking from the Kim’s family mansion, mumbling by herself. She really doesn’t know how long she’s walking but all she know is that the main exit is still very far from where she was at that moment; yet the sun was long gone. 

 

“I shouldn’t believe him when he told me I can get a cab from here.” She mumbled while glaring. “I can’t believe I went to Korea to visit him! Aisssh! Kim Woobin is such a disgrace to the Kim family! I swear to remove him from the family registry! That idiot, I will kill him!” 

 

Suddenly, she felt the pain in her foot and ankle from walking in her stilettos. 

 

“I should have wore sneakers instead of this, aisssh!” 

 

Jiwon was ready to slump herself on the road but fortunately, an orange Peugeot 3008 stopped beside her.

 

“Do you need help?” The driver of the car asked.

 

Jiwon examined him first before answering. The guy in the car was actually cute as she somewhat felt that she saw him before, and she guessed he’s in her age. He doesn’t looked like a creep and definitely not a murderer.

 

“Actually I still have an important meeting to attend to so-“ 

 

“Yes, yes! I need your help.”

 

The guy went out of his car to help Jiwon get in. He noticed that she can’t even walk properly. 

 

“I can’t imagined what will happen to me if you didn’t passed by.” She said, trying to make a conversation. “Do you live here?”

 

“Yeah.” He replied without taking his eyes off the road. 

 

“Oh, lucky me. I visited a friend and he just left me, that idiot.” Her blood still boils whenever she remember what happened with her cousin. “He even told me I can get a cab from their house. I waited for hours but only private cars passed.”

 

“Yes, public transportation vehicles are not allowed to get inside this place, including the cabs.” He said. “That guy is really an idiot.”

 

“You can just drop me here.” Jiwon said when she saw the bus station. 

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yeah. I needed to get an ointment for my feet  first before heading home.” She said cheerfully as she removed her seat belt. He already pulled the car over.

 

 “Oh dear, where’s my manners? I forgot to introduce myself. My name’s Kim Jiwon. Thank you so much for the ride, Mister?”

 

“I’m Lee Jonghyun.” 

 

 

 

Sora woke up from a terrible headache- it’s like her head is cracking open. Everything around her’s spinning.

 

“Oh myy...” She mumbled as she tried to get up from her bed and leaned her back on the bed’s head board. With eyes half open, she scanned where she is. “I’m in my room?”

 

“Yes, you are.” 

 

Sora’s heart jumped when she heard his voice! She didn’t expect him to be in her room. 

 

“Drink this.” He said as he was standing beside Sora’s bed. “Be careful, it’s hot.”

 

Sora’s heart was still pounding when she reached the mug. She quietly sipped the warm lemon water and afterwards, he got it and placed it in the bedside table.

 

“Can you walk? I have the breakfast ready. Eat first so you can take the hangover med.”

 

Hangover? Sora thought until her memories fresh from last night came back to her. 

 

“What?” Woobin asked. He folded his arms in front of him. “Humiliating events kicking in?” 

 

Her heart pounded more. She did drink and out.

 

“H-Humiliating? Tsss.” She denied even though her heart’s pounding fast. “I don’t know what you’re saying.”

 

“Arasso.” He agreed. “Stand up now. I really need to go because I’m screening new security.”

 

“Wae? What happened to head security Park and his men?”

 

“I fired him.” He said non chalantly.

 

“Fired? He’s the best!”

 

“I fired him because of you. You sneaked out yesterday and he didn’t know you’re gone until he saw me carrying you.”

 

“B-but... it’s my fault. He doesn’t have anything to do with it.”

 

“I know.”

 

“You’re so mean!” Sora glared at him. “None of these would have happened if you...” Her eyes widened as her hands flew to cover . She shouldn’t say that. She shouldn’t say anything to him.

 

“If what?” 

 

“Nothing!” She replied and pulled the blankets to cover her face. “Just leave. I’m feeling dizzy, I’m sleeping in.” 

 

“Yah. Can we just... talk?” He asked as he pulled her blankets.

 

“Ya! What are you doing!” Sora jumped out of her bed when she felt cold (because he pulled her blankets). 

 

“Last night, you called me a cheater.”

 

Sora’s blood started to boil as she remember him running with that woman. “Ommo, did I?” She said as she got up and sat in her bed. “I would never dare call the Great Kim Woobin a cheater.” She said sarcastically. 

 

“Yah, Kang Sora...”

 

“Wae? Did you cheat? You didn’t, right? See. I would never dare call you a CHEATER.” she said stressing the last part. 

 

“I honestly cannot remember a time I did something to make you think or make you feel that I cheated on you.” 

 

“Oh, really? So it’s me who misunderstood everything? That you run out with that woman out of the blue, without saying anything?”

 

“Sora I-“

 

“You could have just easily call or text me but I didn’t hear anything from you, nothing at all!” Sora was so furious but got distracted when her phone rang. “Good thing Sena is calling.” She said before glaring at Woobin and turning her back at him.

 

“Sora-ya, how are you?” Sena said at the other line.

 

“With a little headache, but I’m ok.” She said almost whispering since Woobin’s still behind her. 

 

“That’s good.” She replied. “By the way Hyukkie told me about Woobin’s cousin, Kim Jiwon. I think she’s the one Woobin ran out with yesterday.”

 

“W-what? I don’t understand..”

 

“Yesterday, you told us that this woman barged into your house and they ran together.”

 

“I-I did?” Her cheeks started to blush. “I said that?” 

 

“Yes. I saw her last night, she’s the one with fair skin, long hair and full bangs. Hyukkie told me that they practically grew up together; he, Woobin, Hyungsik and Kim Jiwon.” Sena explained. “And Jiwon-sshi told us that they visited Woobin’s house that morning.”

 

“R-really. Wow... Unbelievable.” She said as she put her hand over her forehead. “Arasso, I’ll get some rest now. Komawo. See you soon, Sena-ya.”

 

With a trembling hand, Sora put her phone at the bedside table. She carefully sat down in her bed without looking at Woobin. Finally when she had her comforters on, she talked to him.

 

“Didn’t you hear what I said just now?” She said after mustering up all her strength and courage. “I said I’ll get some rest so get out this instant!”

 

“L-let’s talk first.” 

 

“We have nothing to talk about.” She replied.

 

Just then, Sora’s head started to hurt even more as she was puzzled by Woobin’s actions. He started to his shirt and threw it somewhere while his hips were slowly moving!

 

“Ya, KIM WOOBIN!” She shouted as she stood up from her bed, both confused and scared. “W-what do you think your doing?!” 

 

But instead of answering, he started to his pants too!

 

“Kim Woobin, stop this now!”

 

“Kang Sora, do you not remember what we talk about if one of us broke the  most important part of the contract?”

 

“What are you talking about and please put on your clothes!” He only had his boxers on. “Why on earth are you stripping?!” She shouted at the top of her voice.

 

“Ya Kang Sora, this is me trying to tell you that I fell for you.” 

 

Sora’s eyes widened in disbelief. Did she heard it right?

 

 

Woobin and Sora discussing their relationship rule (from the previous chapter)

 

“We don’t have to do this.” Sora crossed her arms.

 

“Whoever breaks this will have to strip dance.” He flashed a mischievous smile. “Maybe I will consider breaking one of the rules so I can strip dance in front of you.” 

 

Sora’s eyes widened. “What are you thinking? ert!” 

 

“Wae? Come on, break a rule now!”

 

————————

Hi everyone :) thanks for subscribing and reading. I may not be able to thank each one of you but please know that I truly appreciate your subscribing, commenting and reading. Love love :)