He's worried.

Marrying the Bully

Kang Sora's been staring at Kim Woobin's room door. She wanted to barge in and throw tantrums at him but she can't. First, for sure he's not there. Second, she's already dressed up for work and lastly, she just can't. She may be his wife but she doesn't have the rights to do it. 

 

Unconsciously, her eyes started to water. She haven't seen him for three days now and she's feeling guilty for hurting him. She can't even apologize because he doesn't want to talk to her. But above all, admit it or not, she misses him and it pains her that he's avoiding and ignoring her. 

 

Sora quickly wiped her eyes when Head Security Lee and Driver Park came. 

 

"Good morning, Miss." The two ahjussi greeted her.

 

Sora nodded and smiled. "Let's get to the hotel, Driver Park."

 

"B-but aren't you gonna eat first, Miss?" Driver Park asked.

 

Sora, feeling the ahjussi's concern was touched but she's not in the mood for breakfast. "I'll just have coffee in the hotel." 

 

Suddenly, she was reminded of Woobin again. He doesn't want her to drink coffee. Her eyebrows raised. "Why would I listen to him when he didn't even bother show his face?" She said as she went out to the car.

 

The two ahjussi looked at each other. The Miss of the house just talked to herself. 

 

 

 

"Miss Sora, are you sure you don't want to grab anything for breakfast?" Driver Lee asked without removing his eyes on the road. They were on their way to the hotel. "Or I can buy you breakfast as soon as I drop you off. Just tell me what you want to eat." 

 

"It's ok, Driver Lee. I'll have coffee. Lots of it." She said as her eyes narrowed. Besides, the only thing she wanted at the moment is to see him. 

 

"But breakfast is important."

 

"You know Driver Lee, you reminds me of someone. Someone who is so annoying." She said. "Oh, we're here. Thanks for this, Driver Lee." She said and head out as soon as the door swung open. 

 

"Have a good day ahead, Miss Kang." The nervous driver bowed his head and when he figured out that the Miss was already out of sight, he quickly ran over to the car parked behind them. 

 

This car has been following them from their house to the hotel without Sora noticing it. 

 

The nervous Driver Lee stood beside the driver's door and waited for the car's window. 

 

Slowly, Kim Woobin's face appeared as he lowers down the car's window. 

 

"Sir, Miss haven't eaten anything yet. I-I suggested that I'll buy her breakfast as soon as I dropped her off but she refused. She said she have lots of coffee instead." 

 

"That brat." Woobin hissed. "You can go. Thanks for driving her again. Like before, you will speak nothing about this." 

 

"But Sir if you're going to follow us everyday, why don't you drive Miss yourself?"

 

Kim Woobin glared at Driver Lee that made the ahjussi shivered in fear.

 

"I-I'm going now. Please drive safely, Sir Kim." He said before running back to the car and drove away quickly.

 

"That crazy brat." Woobin said. He was still in his car when he saw two of Sora's staffs carrying 4 large cups of coffee, 2 cups for each person. He's having this feeling that those were for her. 

 

"How can Manager Kang drink this four?" Said the male employee.

 

"Don't whine. She might hear you." Said the other. "Let's just go. The weather is fine but I can feel a dark vibe here." 

 

 

 

 

For three days, Driver Lee was the one who picks Sora up at the hotel. As if she's not getting used to it, Sora was always excited getting off from work, hoping it will be Woobin this time. 

 

Sora was smiling as she went down the lobby. In her mind, she was practicing what to say and how to act in front of him. She even told herself that she will forgive him for ignoring her if he just show up. But her heart sank when he saw Driver Lee. 

 

"Get used to it, Kang Sora." She whispered and nodded. "No forgiveness for you, Kim Jerk-Bin." 

 

"Miss Sora." Driver Lee greeted her. "How did your day go?"

 

"Ok. Thanks for asking." Sora smiled sweetly as she went in the car.

 

Driver Lee was stealing glances at Sora through out the whole time.

 

"Driver Lee, do you have something to say?" Sora asked while staring outside the car's window. 

 

"E-eh?"

 

"You're glancing from there as if you wanted to say something. Are you tired of fetching me? Tomorrow's saturday already. I usually stays at home during weekends." 

 

"Aniyo, Miss." He replied. "I just.. uhm.. wanted to ask if you eat today?"

 

Sora nodded. "I had lunch at the hotel with my appa. My omma came over too so it was fun." She was excited to tell the driver. 

 

Finally, Driver Lee saw Kang Sora's bright smile again. She smiled, she was happy and she had lunch with her parents at the hotel - at least he has something to report when his Sir Kim ask him. 

 

"Driver Lee, please stop the car at the convenience store." Sora said all of a sudden while her hands rummaged inside her bag.

 

"C-convenience store, Miss?"

 

"Yes. The one that's few blocks away from our house. You know that. We're almost there."

 

"B-but M-Miss... t-tell me what to buy and I'll buy it for you later. For now I need to take you home." He stuttered. 

 

"I'll buy it myself. Those are personal things." 

 

"B-but Security Lee instructed me to take you home as soon as possible." 

 

"Don't mind him. I'll tell him that I need to buy something that's why we stopped there." Sora said. "I got you, don't worry."

 

"M-miss, Sir Kim, he'll find out."

 

"He won't." Sora said before stepping out to go inside the store. 

 

"He will." He said as he looked at the rear view mirror and saw Woobin's car stopped behind them. He shook his head as his heart started to pound. He know for sure that any minute now, Woobin will call him and he wasn't wrong.

 

"Driver Lee, where is Sora going?" His voice is angry.

 

"S-she said she need to buy some personal things." He explained through the phone.

 

"Aissh, she's not listening to anyone!" Woobin exclaimed.

 

"You're right, Sir Kim. Miss is so hard headed."

 

"Yah! Watch your mouth! Whose wife are you talking about?!" 

 

Driver Lee's heart started to pound even harder. "I-I'm sorry, Sir! I didn't mean to..."

 

"Just make sure to get her home safe." He hung first. 

 

"Aigoo that stalker! You just said she's not listening that's why I told you she's hard headed! You said it first then you're gonna tell me to watch my mouth!" Driver Kim said as if he was talking to Woobin but he's just talking to his phone. "And what did you say? Make sure to take her home safe? The road to your house is less than 20 steps away! I can even see the gate of your house from here! These two goofballs will be the death of me! One who is so sensitive and the other one who is so bossy! Just talk to each other, you goof balls!" 

 

"Who are you talking to?" 

 

Driver Kim almost jumped in surprised when he saw Sora at the passenger's seat.

 

"H-how long are you sitting there, Miss?"

 

"Just now. But who are you talking to?" 

 

"N-no one. Just myself."

 

"Arasso." She nodded.

 

"Did you buy all your personal needs, Miss?"

 

"I did." She said and raised the plastic bag for him to see.

 

Driver Kim felt dizzy when he saw the personal things Sora bought - coffee, chocolates, cookies and ramen! Those were her "personal" things.

 

 

 

Head Security Park was standing by their house's door when Sora arrived. Behind her was the dizzy Driver Lee.

 

"Head Security Park, don't blame Driver Lee. I asked him to take me to the convenience store to buy some personal things I need."

 

"Arasso, Miss Kang." He replied. "Please go in and call me whenever you need something." 

 

"Ah, I need to ask you about something. Please come in." Sora said.

 

The head security opened the door for her. 

 

"Head Security Park, I wanted to be honest with you. Please don't misunderstand."

 

He nodded as a sign that he's listening and that he wanted her to continue talking. 

 

"Since you know everything and Woobin trusts you a lot, I thought I can ask you something." Sora said. "You see, Woobin got mad at me and I haven't seen him these days. Crazy, right? But how is he? Is he working and what is he up to?"

 

"I talked to him this morning and he seems fine. If he goes to work and what's he's up to, I have totally no idea about it."

 

"At least he's fine." Sora forced a smile. "Komawo Head Security." 

 

"No problem, Miss."

 

"Yah, make sure not to tell anyone about this, ok?"

 

The head security nodded before heading out. 

 

 

 

It was past 11 in the evening when Woobin decided to go inside their house. During this time, Sora was already sleeping and if not she's already in her room. He met the head secretary on his way.

 

"Yah, I wanted to ask you something." Woobin was staring directly at the head security's eyes. He (HS for short :p) was a former soldier but it doesn't make Woobin felt any intimidation nor fear at all. He knew that Sora dragged the HS because he was watching the CCTV cameras in his car through his laptop. He carries his laptop nowadays because it's where he plays Starcraft while waiting for Sora to get off work. 

 

"I will listen." He replied.

 

"My wife dragged you inside our house and you two talked. ALONE. What is it about?"

 

Head Security Park wanted to laugh but he suppressed it. Woobin sounded like a jealous ahjumma to him. 

 

"It's something the Miss of this house and I decided not to talk to anyone about."

 

"So you're a man of your words, huh. Tell me about it because I'm his husband."

 

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you." He said. 

 

"I will fire you and make you watch over us for 48 hours and even blinking isn't allowed!" Woobin started to threaten him.

 

"If that's you're decision then I'll gladly accept it." 

 

Woobin was starting to get annoy because the head secretary was such an honorable man. "Arasso. Just prepare yourself for absolute torture starting tomorrow." He gave up. There's no way this man will speak about it.

 

Woobin headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

 

"What the---." The sight in front of him was unbearable. Their countertop was filled with chips, cookie and chocolate wrappers while the sink was filled with many instant coffee wrappers and unclean mugs which were obviously what Sora used when she drank them. "That crazy brat didn't even bother to clean up." He said as he started to pick up the liters and put them in the trash can one by one. "I clearly told her to stop drinking and eating these things but she... wait. She didn't do this on purpose, right? Nah, what for? To get my attention? No." He started to look like an idiot grinning from ear to ear.

 

Woobin didn't even noticed that he cleaned the whole kitchen area. He was just so happy and giddy with his realization. He was standing in front of his room's door when he glanced at Sora's room door. "She didn't miss me, right?" Like an idiot, he grinned again before getting inside his room. 

 

 

 

"Good morning, Sir Kim." Though his heart was pounding when he saw Kim Woobin, he still greeted him. "You left early." 

 

"Yeah. I went out to meet someone." Woobin replied. "Wait, why are you here? Did Sora leave?" His eyes widened.

 

"Aniyo, Sir." The driver replied with a smile on his face. "I just came in to check if she has something scheduled but it seems that the Miss is still sleeping. I knocked countless times but she's not answering."

 

"Really?" Woobin was amused. "She usually gets up early even if it's weekend." He said until he remember that she only wakes up early to make him food. Maybe she decided to just sleep because she's mad at him. 

 

 

 

It was already past 2 in the afternoon and he haven't seen Sora at all. He's been keeping an eye at the monitor in their entertainment room and he hasn't seen Sora set a foot outside her room. 

 

"Is she still sleeping?" He asked himself as this strange feeling started to creep in his chest. For the nth time, he stared at his watch. He stood up from his seat and ran a hand in his hair. 

 

"Did she really not..." He mumbled and sat again in front of the monitor. He watched the CCVTV footage from the time she went in her room the other night and he didn't saw her once get out of her room. "But why? Did she store food in her room? She's not the type to ignore her hunger. Aisssh!"

 

 

 

"Yah, open the door!" Woobin knocked softly. "Kang Sora! Open this door!" His soft knocks turned into loud ones. "Yah, what are you doing there! Open this door in an instant! Yah, Kang Sora! Hurry up!" His knocks were getting louder but he felt that his heart was thumping a lot harder in his chest. He didn't remember how long he knocked and kicked her room's door.

 

"Sir Kim, is there anything wrong?" SH Park came after hearing Woobin's noise. 

 

"You have this room's key, right?" Woobin asked. He was breathing heavily. "Open this door right now!" 

 

SH Park moved and unlocked the door in an instant. Kim Woobin ran quickly as soon as he (SH Park) twisted the door knob.

 

"Kang Sora, what the heck are you--" Woobin was lost for words as his eyes almost popped. He could feel a cold sweat dropped from his head. Sora was lying in her bed while holding a bottle of pills! "Yah, wake up! Wake up! Kang Sora, wake up!" He held her shoulders and started to shake her body. "Yah, dummy, wake up!" 

 

 

 

Woobin could feel his body shaking though he's just sitting. His hand went to massage his shoulder. His eyes landed on her face. She was still sleeping. The doctor told him she'll be fine but his heart can't keep calm until he see her with his own eyes.

 

"Sir, you need to relax a little or else you'll find yourself getting in a hospital bed too." The doctor reminded him. 

 

That was the longest 60 minutes of his life. Seeing her lying almost lifeless, carrying her out of the house, holding her and running to the emergency room; everything happened in a bliss. His chest and his heart felt so heavy. He can't breathed properly. But he didn't mind. All he wanted was to see her open her eyes again and see her smile again. All he knows is that it's going to be hard without her in his side. 

 

Kang Sora slowly opened her eyes. 

 

He jumped from his seat and went closer to her. "Y-you're awake!" He said, still in shocked. In an instant, he managed to call the health professionals and soon they were in her room.

 

"Everything is ok." The Doctor said and turned to Woobin. "Please relax now." He said before going out of her room. 

 

"W-what happened? W-why are we here?" Sora asked Woobin as soon as the doctor and his team went out. 

 

"What were you thinking?! Are you really that stupid?!" He was angry at the clueless Kang Sora. His eyes were glaring.

 

"I-I don't understand..."

 

"Why did you took that sleeping pills? Don't you know that you almost die because you over-dosed!" He was getting angrier because Sora's seems to be unaware of her actions. 

 

"I-I can't sleep." She replied.

 

"Of course, you won't be able to sleep! With all the coffee you took last night! I told you to quit drinking coffee but you never listened!" He said and sat on the hospital bed, beside Sora. "When are you going to stop making me feel worried about you?" 

 

Woobin's anger melted when he felt Sora's arms around his neck. He could feel her warm breath as her landed on his shoulders.

 

"I miss you." She whispered. "I miss you nagging at me like this."

 

She missed me? Woobin started to feel warm as if it was coming from his insides. He suddenly became unsure when his heart thumped harder - is it when he saw her lying unconscious or now that she's conscious and telling him that she missed him? 

 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't said that." Sora said as she released him from her arms. "Please forgive me."

 

"I-I'm sorry, too." Woobin stuttered and he couldn't look straight in her eyes. "I was sensitive that day."

 

"Aniya. You're stepmother was really something."

 

"Aunt Min told me everything. She said she's ecstatic that finally I have someone on my side to defend me."  Woobin explained but his cheeks burned up more when he saw her smile.

 

"Does that mean you're not mad anymore?" 

 

He nodded slowly. 

 

"Then when are we going home? I'm not sick." Feeling shy, Sora said.

 

"We're not going home until the doctors fix your loose screw." He said as he fold his arm in front of him.

 

"Yah if there's anyone who's having a loose screw  here, that's you!" Sora said. "You took a sleeping person to an emergency room! That's absurd!"

 

Woobin started to feel his cheeks burned again. It's true. He got scared when he saw her and the bottle. But to him, everything's well since he'll be hearing her whines again.

 

"Yah, you didn't tell my parents, right? Get me out of here! Yah Kim Woobin, are you listening? I want to go home!"

 

{ And her whines continued on and on ;) }

 

 

_____________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Honestly, I was surprised to know that it's almost a year since the last update but really glad when I saw your comments and new subscribers :) 

 

Thanks to ilovezalonia, chillguys, rosemarie23, rochellesapiandante, ashima123, ashima738, aidanR, shinconankun, wendy_tuan_gotvelvet, josieP1, yunia90, belatova, Jjohansson, tizzi91 and caselv. Thank you a lot! <3

 

A lot had happened, right? Sora and Hyun Bin's relationship, Shin Min Ah and Kim Woobin. But let us all pray and hope to see Woobin well and in a drama or movie soon :) 

 

Thanks again. ;*

 

xoxo,

christine