Sora's Sister.

Marrying the Bully

"S-sohyun?" Sora called her name in disbelief.

"Unnie!" She ran towards her and wrapped her arms around her sister's waist.

"A-are you ok? What happened?" She ran a hand on her sister's back. "Does appa and omma know you're here?"

Sohyun shook her head and slowly removed her arms around Sora. "C-can I stay with you for tonight?"

Sora felt her head turned around as she was dizzy. "S-stay here? T-tonight?" She didn't know how to respond. She saw her sister nodded. "I-if Woobin agreed then I guess it's ok." That's the only idea that came on her mind. Woobin will say no, she strongly believes in it.

"Kim Woobin-Oppa, can I do that? Can I stay here?" 

Woobin looked at Sohyun then to Sora. He saw Sora shook her head slowly while her eyes got bigger, as if telling him to say no.

"Sure. Stay with us tonight." He replied, flashed his nicest smile and turned to Sora. "You're welcome here, anytime."

Sora's face became red because she's so annoyed at him. She so wanted to shout at him but she contained it because of her younger sister. 

Woobin carefully twisted the door knob and as soon as he stepped in, all the lights inside their house lit up. "Come in." 

"Wow. What a beautiful house you have here!" Sohyun was excited. "Omma's right, Unnie married well."

"I did not." Sora said as she put her bags in the couch before asking Sohyun to sit beside her. "Tell me, what happened?"

Sohyun took a deep breath before answering. "Unnie, I wanted to study in Europe. I told Appa but he said no. I was waiting and preparing for it since forever but Appa... He just crushed it instantly." 

Woobin chuckled. "I think I heard that story before." 

Sora glared at him as he walked towards the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"You see, Sohyun, I understand how you feel. I've been there." Sohyun's eyes widened in disbelief as the older sister nodded her head slowly. "Like you, I ran away too but something seriously bad happened and guess who helped me back then?" 

"Who?" 

Sora's heart was screaming for Lee Jonghyun. Lee Jonghyun was the one who saved her from the hostage taker. 

"It's Appa." She said. "You see, sometimes we hated our parents for being strict, for being like this, and for being like that. But at the end of the day, it's still them who will clean up our mess and pick us up when we're so down. There must be a reason because I know Appa and omma doesn't want us to get hurt since they will feel twice the pain if we do. You're still young Sohyun, there's still plenty of time for you."

"Yah unnie, you make me feel bad." Sohyun said as she wiped the tears on her eyes.

"You should be." Sora stood up. "Now, call omma and appa and tell them you're sorry."

 

"Nice speech there, Sora Noona." Woobin teased when Sora reached the kitchen.

"Have you been listening in our conversation?" She asked, eyes widened. "And how did you know I wanted to study abroad?" she placed her hands on her waist.

"Hyungsik." 

Sora hissed. "Yah, tell me. How did Sohyun knew all about this? How did she knew we live here?"

"She asked me. I told her."

"Why you!" Sora bit her lips. "This can't be right. She'll be staying here for a night! She'll figure everything about us now!"

"No, she won't. Just sleep in my room tonight." Woobin said and left the beet red Sora.

"Sleep in my room tonight, your ." Sora replied as her face continues to fluster for unknown reason - maybe she's angry or thinking about her and him sharing a room together.

 

"Sohyun-ah, let's eat." Sora called her sister in the living room as soon as she prepared their dinner. She ordered foods from a restaurant and had them delivered at their house. She told Woobin that she wanted to feed her sister good and delicious foods and since he knew how her cooked meals tastes like, he agreed. 

Sohyun sat down the table and her older sister too.

"Did you called appa and omma?"

"Ne, unnie." Sohyun replied.

"Really? What did they say? Did they allow you to sleep here? Are they going to pick you up now?"

"Yah unnie, it's obvious that you don't want me here." Sohyun's eyes narrowed. "Are you that eager to be alone with your husband?"

"Yah! Stop spurting nonsense!" She shouted as red flush started to creep on her cheeks. "Eat. Your head must be full of air already to think that way. And don't be a ert!" She stressed the last part.

"That's so much! I'm not a ert!"

Sora stuck her tongue and started to fill her plate some foods.

"Unnie, are you not going to call your husband?"

Sora was dumbfounded. She totally forgot all about him since he wasn't around for long. He stayed at his room.

"Yeah. He must be really busy in his work he totally forgot to eat." She said in her gritted teeth. She can't believe she lied for him. She told Sohyun he's busy with his work when he's in fact just playing Warcraft in his room. "I'm going to get that bastard, I mean him. I-I'm going to get Woobin."

 

"Kim Woobin, let's eat!" Sora kept on knocking in his door's room but no one's answering. "Dinner's ready." Still, no one answered. Running out of patience, she twisted the door knob and was surprised to find out that the door's unlocked. "Yah dinner, you jerk!" 

She was surprised that he wasn't there. What's more surprising is his room. It's Sora first to enter his room. Everything in his room is beautiful and screams "cozy." It's like he has theater and game room inside his "personal space." 

"I wouldn't go out if this is my room." She told herself as she scanned the place. Sora was somewhat impressed of how Kim Woobin dressed so she quickly pulled the closet's door but she didn't realized she'll see more than clothes there!

"Yaa! ert!" She screamed and covered her eyes with her hand. 

"Kang Sora! What are you--" Woobin quickly pulled the towel and wrapped it around his hips. "You can look now."

Sora shyly put down her hand. She gasped as she looked at him - damp hair, muscular chest, biceps, abs, everything was exposed to her except for the one covered in the middle. Plus, he's totally wet! There's a drop of water all over him. 

"I-I-I came for dinner." She stuttered as Kim Woobin's eyebrows arched. Sora scolded herself for her mistake - she just made it looked like he's the dinner she came for. "I mean, the food arrived and let's have dinner."

"That's sweet. You already grew an attachment for me that you can't eat without me." He crossed his arms in front of him.

"Dream on. It's just Sohyun's here that I need to act."

"Really? Then why go all the way here?" He asked. "Even in my bathroom. I didn't hear you asked if I'm in." 

"I'm sorry! I kept on knocking but you weren't opening. The door was unlocked so I came in. I was fascinated, I admit, so I tried to open the closet's door to see your clothes."

"Lies." He whispered as a mischievous smile formed in his lips. "You know Sora, why do we need to act when we can do it naturally? You and me, in this room, at this moment." Woobin's hand landed on Sora's shoulders as his eyes stared deep in hers. 

"R-really? I mean, no! Stop!" Sora stepped backwards and tried to remove his hands but she can't do it because he's too strong for her. She kept on stepping backwards until her back hit the wall. Sora was trapped inside Woobin's arms! 

"You can't escape now, Kang Sora." He whispered seductively in her ears as he carefully removed the towel around his hips.

Sora took that moment and pushed Woobin. "ert! You're the most ert ever!" She shouted before running out of the room, leaving the laughing Woobin who's on his boxers shorts. He wasn't after all.

 


"Hyeongbu's here."

Sora saw him smile at her sister. Their eyes met but she looked away- confused if she's angry of what he did or feeling shy because of what she did. He gently patted her arm as he sat beside her.

"Unnie." Sohyun kicked Sora's foot under the table.

"N-neh?" 

Sohyun looked meaningfully at Woobin. She was instinctually telling her sister to give him food. Sometimes she wondered where her younger sister learned those things like caring and serving others and she envied her for having this "maternal instincts" that she believed she doesn't have. 

"H-here." She handed her the food as if there's no hard feelings.

"T-thanks." He replied and started to eat.

"Unnie, how's your first day at work?" Sohyun asked all of a sudden.

"It's ok and it's fun to learn from the people around me." Sora replied with all smile.

"Just make sure to make the seat warm for me. When the time comes, I'll get that seat from you."

"Eh? I just started working and now you're telling me to move. No way! Find your own seat."

"Weh? In no time, you'll be pregnant and you have to take care of your kids." Sohyun said that made Sora choked from her food. "Like omma did."

"Unnie, do you do all the household works? I noticed that you guys don't have helpers." 

Sora nodded. "But he helped too."

"Wow. Unnie never lifted even one finger to clean back home. Even her room was a total mess, you saw that hyeongbu."

Woobin nodded and smiled.

"That's because Park ahjumma was there to help. Here, we only have each other." Sora glanced at Woobin and was surprised to see that he was already looking at her. She quickly looked away as her heart beat faster than usual.

"You know, your unnie was very good at doing household chores." Woobin said. "I am impressed." 

"Pssh. Hyeongbu, you're being rude to my unnie. Don't say impossible stuffs, you're insulting her." Sohyun replied as Sora quickly hit her head.

"You're being disrespectful and impolite to your elders, Kang Sohyun!" 

Woobin smiled a little. He finds his wife cute in this times.

"B-but how's father in law?" Sora shyly asked. "Y-you said you're going to visit him in the mall."

"Ah. Yes." Woobin started to panic. "He's busy. Yeah. Busy. The usual. I mean, he always is." He saw Sora nod and then back to her dinner. He sighed in relief. The truth was he never did go to K&M Mall. He stayed at his parked car in the hotel, roamed around and stayed at the lobby to wait for Sora. He didn't have anything in mind that time except for being the first to congratulate his wife for her work. "W-why don't you take Sohyun to her room? It's been a long day. I know she's tired."

"Her room?" Sora turned her back at Sohyun then glared at Woobin.

"Yes. Don't worry here. I'll clean this up." 

"Let me help." Sohyun said. She started grabbing her plates and utensils.

"No, Sohyun. Leave it there." Woobin said. "You're our guest here."

"Come, Sohyun. I'll show you YOUR room." She stressed as she glared at Woobin. She didn't forgot to grab her bag before going upstairs.

 

Sohyun was in awe as she stepped in Sora's room. Everything's so perf, from the designs to the furnitures. She sat at the bed and started to bounce up and down.

"Unnie, this room is beyond perfect! I love everything here!" She said, sounds so pleased.

"I know right. Woobin's interior designer made this." Still now, she believed in his lie.

"I want my room to be like this." Sohyun replied as she adored the entire room. She slowly opened the closet and was surprised to see Sora's clothes in there. "But unnie, why's your clothes are here?"

"Ah that! F-for privacy." She replied.

"Privacy?" 

"Y-yeah. You know, p-personal space." She grinned as she stuttered while Sohyun nodded. "Yah Sohyun. How about I stay here tonight with you? Let's not sleep. Let's just talk and talk and giggle. You know, Girl's talk." 

Sohyun pouted. "No." 

Sora's heart sank in her sister's reply.

"I wanted to come back and I can't come back if Woobin Hyeongbu got mad at me for making you sleep here instead of you guys' room." Sohyun explained.

"I bet he'll understand." Sora replied.

"I bet he'll not because you just got married."

"You know what Sohyun, sometimes I wonder where you learned all those things." Sora said. "I'm off."

"Wait Unnie.." Sora looked back at her. "Are you going to sleep with that clothes? Aren't you going to change?" 

Sora looked at herself. She forgot she's still wearing those she wore in the office since morning. She felt disgusted as the thought of sweat, smoke, food and coffee smells that sank in those clothes. "O-of course." With a pounding heart, she opened her closet. She tried her best searching for pajamas but she can't find anything. Instead she found her favorite floral chemise.

"Unnie, hurry up and change. I can hear hyeongbu's footsteps." 

Though hesitant, she doesn't have a choice. She went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When Sora stepped out of the bathroom, she's already wearing the chemise.

"Are you sure you're going to be ok here?" She asked one last time.

Sohyun nodded and hugged her sister. "Komawo unnie."

 

Sohyun's going to be ok but not her, Sora thought. She walked around the house with arms crossed in front of her. 

Maybe she can just sleep in the living room and pretend that she fell asleep while watching TV when Sohyun finds out. But of course, it's impossible for a guy like Kim Woobin to not have a TV in his room. Sohyun will think that they had a fight and that could end their "relationship."

What if she ask Woobin to sleep outside while she stay in his room? Sora shook her head. No, that will be next to impossible. 

Her steps stopped in front of Woobin's room. 

"Everything's going to be ok, right?" Sora closed her eyes as she twists the door knob. 

"Don't look!" She shouted at him as she ran in front of the TV to his bed. She quickly pulled the blanket to cover her body. 

"What was that?" He hasn't remove his eyes off the TV. He's playing NBA with his PS4.

"I'm going to sleep here."

Woobin almost got choke from what he heard. "You're going to what?"

"I'm going to sleep here. You sleep there." Sora said. "And don't ever dare come here!" 

"Yah." He put his controller down and faced Sora. "My name is Kim Woobin. I'm the sole heir of the Kim family and I don't sleep on couches." 

Sora was pissed. He's so un-gentleman. "Yah Kim Woobin of whatever you are, if it weren't for you I would not be here either!"

"I don't care. If you want to sleep here, fine. But not on my bed." He said with hands folded in front of him.

Sora was losing all her control because the guy in front of her was so self centered. "I'm your wife, for everyone's sake! Just give up this damn bed, shut up and leave me alone!" 

"I'm not giving up this bed, I'm not going to shut up and I'm not going to leave either. But I can share this bed with my wife." He said with a smirk.

Sora saw his mischievous smile as he jumped in the bed. "Don't come near me, ert! Just shut your eyes and sleep!"

"You know, it would be hard for me to sleep with what I saw earlier." 

Sora's eyes widened as she heard him speak. 

"I'm a man, too." He added. "Even if you're ugly and unattractive, I can't forget how you looked like in that chemise. Especially now that you're beside me." He said in his most flirty voice.

She rolled her eyes. She just can't believe that he said he was seduced by her and he insulted her in one sentence. "Yah! Move, move!" She pushed Woobin away from her. "Don't be like this!"

"I'm not going anywhere!" He quickly grabbed Sora's hand (those that were pushing him away) and pulled her closer to him. Sora's face landed on his chest. 

"Yah get off me!" Sora yelled as she tried her best to move away from him. And when she did, she quickly stood off from the bed, not minding her exposed skin. She was glaring at him when she realized a thing - he's just messing with her and she can't let that happen. She's going to give him a taste of his own medicine and a little scare. For sure he'll leave her alone after that.

Woobin saw her expression changed. From glaring, she was now looking sweetly at him. It bothered him so much that Sora was wearing a little and everything was exposed to him. 

"Woobin-ah, isn't it a little hot in here?" 

Woobin's heart raced fast as she speak in that sensual voice. She was walking to his side too! His eyes almost popped out when her milky legs showed as she sat beside him. She pulled her long hair to the other side revealing her neck and shoulders. 

Sora saw him gulped. She smiled mischievously. Just a little more and he'll leave soon. 

"Woobin-ah..." 

"What do you think you're doing? Are you playing with me?" He asked. Beads of sweats were starting to form on his forehead.

"Playing? What made you say so?" She asked innocently, biting her lower lip not aware of the danger she's putting herself into.

"If that's what you want." He said and pulled Sora closer. He held her by her neck and crushed his lips into hers.

Sora's eyes widened in disbelief. She wanted to refuse and push him away but she can't because he was holding her by the neck. She felt his lips moving, kissing every part and corner of her lips. Everything was new to her and it was driving her crazy! Him kissing her gave her the feeling  of excitement, twirling and butterflies in her stomach all at the same time. She wanted and fought so much to resist but she found herself closing her eyes and let him do what he wanted. All she knew was she wanted it too.

It was the very same lips he kissed in their wedding day. He was so sure because his wife has that softest lips. He kissed her lips not leaving any part of it untouched. He nibble and bit her lower lip gently. He wanted so much to gain entrance to . His hand traveled at the hem of her dress. 

He almost lost his sanity when he heard her moaned softly. She slowly parted her lips as he slowly traveled inside . Her hands that were pushing him earlier s to his neck while the other one played his hair. 

His lips went to kiss her jaw line down to her neck. It turned him on when she moaned again. He bit the strap of her dress and started to her shoulders. He could still smell the shampoo and the soap she used and he's loving every bit of her. His hand (that was at the hem of her dress) went inside her dress and started to feel her soft skin. In no time, he managed to unclasped her brassiere. He owned her lips once more as he gently lay her on the bed, positioning himself on top of her.

As if coming back to his senses, Woobin quickly stood up from the bed. "D-damn. M-my game." He mumbled with eyes wide open and ran back to the couch. His face was so red and admittedly lost his self control. He started to play again as if nothing happened. 

Sora, on the other hand, remained her eyes shut. She kept it shut because of embarrassment. She slowly crawled on the bed and slowly hid under the sheets, careful not to cause any sound while hoping that the ground will crack open and will swallow her. 

 

Sora woke up from the door's noise. It wasn't that loud, obvious that the person was careful not to wake her up, but the thing is- she didn't sleep well last night. There was a mixed feeling of anger, humiliation, guilt and a lot more. 

She slowly pulled the heavy curtains and saw Woobin in his track suit. He's getting ready for his morning jog. 

She laid on the bed and closed her eyes once more, hoping she'll get the peace and sleep she needs. But the moment she closed her eyes, it was Woobin's scent that filled her nose. Then everything that happened the night before started to register on her again. 

"Aissh! Stop teasing me! I had enough!" She shouted like crazy while her feet were kicking the air. After cleaning up his bed, he head down to the kitchen. Since she can't get any sleep, it's better to head down and cook for her husband and sister.

 

"Good morning, unnie! Oh dear! What happened to you?!" Sohyun greeted cheerfully but was alarmed when she saw her sister. She looked sick and her eye bags were so big.

"I-I didn't sleep well b-because I had so much c-coffee! Hahaha! B-but I'm fine. Really." Sora replied. "How about you? Did you sleep well?"

"Yes. Everything's so warm and cozy." 

"Nice to hear." She handed her younger sister the egg she just fried and a cup of rice. "Here, have some breakfast. What do you want? Milk or juice?" 

"Wait, is this edible?" Sohyun was referring to the egg and rice.

"Do you want to die?" Sora asked while glaring.

"I'm just joking. I'll have coffee." 

"We don't have coffee in this house. Instant noodles were banned too." She replies nonchalantly. 

"But where did you get the coffee that made you sleepless last night?" 

Sora's eyes widened. It's her tongue's fault! "I-In the office! I-I went to every department and they gave me a cup everytime. It was so impolite to turn them down that's why I drank every single one of it. Straight." 

"Really? Wow."

Sora sighed in relief when her sister believed what she said. 

"But where's hyeongbu? Is he still sleeping?"

She stared at clock. He usually got home at 7 in the morning but he's late today. It's almost 8:30. What if something happened to-- "Aissh! Why do I care?" She mumbled.

"What did you say, unnie?"

"H-he's out for his morning jog." She replied. Again, thoughts came into her head. She was about to cut the fruits for his "post workout juice" but she just can't concentrate. "Eat here. I'm going to check if he brought his phone. That jerk, he maybe caught in an accident because he's kinda stupid."

Sohyun then started to eat. She brought a spoon of egg in but it tasted wrong. "Unnie, your egg is sweet!" 

 

Woobin was soaking wet from running. He pushed himself too hard today. His 60-minute run became 120. All because of what he did last night. He just wanted to run and run until he fully forgot everything that had happened but a part of him,  eventhough he didn't want to admit, misses his wife already. 

He thought his heart stopped when he received a message from her asking where he is. She's concerned about him, right? He smiled a bit as he feel his heart flutter.

Just when he opened their house's door, his wife's face was the one who welcomed him. He spotted her holding her phone. She's waiting for her reply, isn't she?

"Unnie, hyeongbu's here!" Sohyun shouted.

"I can see that." She replied while she started to put the fruits in the juicer.

"She's just mad because you didn't reply to her message. She's so worried running from here and there because she though you ran into accident."

"Sohyun! I didn't know you had a big mouth!" Sora ranted.

"I bought bread." Woobin said and sat beside Sohyun. Sora put down his juice and avoided his gazes.

"Finally! A food I can eat." Sohyun said and grabbed a piece of bread. She watched as Woobin bring a spoon on his mouth. He was amazed that he almost finished the food her sister cooked. "Hyeongbu, how can you eat that? Even my cat will scratch me if I feed her that! Sora Unnie didn't know the difference between salt and sugar." 

"Wae? It's delicious." He replied and eyed at Sora while she still avoiding his eyes. 

"I'm going to shower and drop you off before going to work." Sora said like a strict mom.

"No, unnie. Appa's driver will fetch me here."

 


Sora was still feeling awkward but she can't be late for work. She's already dressed up for work but she didn't have any car keys and Woobin was still in his room. She didn't want to talk to him but knocking on his door seems to be the only solution. 

"Kim Woobin, I have work today so... Uhm.. Can you come out?" She knocked and called at his door.

"Come in." He heard him say.

"N-no. I'm going to stay here." She answered.

"Suit yourself." 

But minutes had passed and there's no Kim Woobin appearing. Kang Sora's running out of patience as she barged roughly at his room.

"Yah!" She shouted upon seeing Kim Woobin sitting comfortably with his PS4 controller on his hand. "You made me wait for this!" He's been playing all this time!

"Aiish. Cut the noise." He replied with his crumpled face. "Can't you see I'm trying to concentrate here. My career depends on his game."

"My career, your ! Just give me the keys and I'll drive."

"What's the rush? Sit here for a while."

"What's the rush? I'm just late for work!" She ranted but sat beside him. The couch was unbelievably comfortable such as the pillows. This guy's room's temp was perfect too. Sora put her bag on the floor and rested her back. "Make that fast!"

"Arasso." 

Kim Woobin smirked. Few minutes later and Kang Sora's snoring softly with head resting on his shoulders. Her arm was around his waist too! His plan, indeed, succeeded. Woobin knew that she didn't sleep well last night. She made her sleep and rest plus all the awkwardness between them was gone too. 

He was quick to grab her phone on her hands when it rang. It was a call from her team from the hotel.

"Yobohseyo? Miss Kang." Woobin's brown arched. It was a man's voice, for goodness sake! "Everyone in the team's wondering where you might be since we're going out for a coffee. Would you like to join us?"

"Go on your own. Sora will be late today. She's not feeling well." Woobin replied coldly. "Some morning sickness, I guess."

"Oh, Mister Kim! G-good morning!" The man on the other line said. "W-well if it's a m-morning sickness then c-congratulations!" He stuttered. He recalled his manager's husband Kim Woobin as intimidating and he looks arrogant. 

"Anyway, are you Sora's secretary? If not, where did you get her number?" It's a clear way of saying don't call my wife. 

"M-miss Kang's secretary?... She went to the powder room.. T-this is her number actually. She j-just asked me to call M-miss Kang." 

"Is that so? Then please tell her to do her work attentively."

"I-I'll make sure to d-do that, Sir. P-please tell Miss Kang we from her team hopes she fell better soon." 

Is this guy telling me what to do? Woobin thought. 

"It's Mrs. Kim, for you." 

_____________________________________________________

Hello chinggus. It's summer here in my country and I hope everyone's enjoying their vacations and everyone's well. :)

Again, endless thanks to all the readers and subscribers. Thanks _rskkr, MissRose27, HappyThings, MinahPark99, aidans, alyana0608, nuhamyrr, alexandervalhis, KissMeFanny and deamille for subscribing. :) 

P.S. Please forgive my grammar, typos and limited vocabulary. ;)

xoxo 
christine :)