Does It Stop Here?

Oh Sehun's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday, September 10th, 2005



Hey Diary,


I'm sorry I didn't write last night, I didn't go home after a date with Lu. Yesterday morning I helped Dad move everything to our new house. Luhan and mama Lu were there too to help, but in the afternoon I was left alone with Lulu at home. As always our parents were all smiley and giggly together, so I was sure enough they had planned something to do outside, just the two of them. Lulu and I got bored, so he asked me out on a date as well.


I must say it was one of the best dates we've ever had, because we spent the whole day together going to several places. Luhan was in a really good mood today, he smiled and giggled a lot. I loved it that he was so touchy and clingy to me, we kissed several times yet he acted so shy after each kisses. Although he's older than me, now I feel like he's at least the same age or even younger than me. Everything didn't go perfectly fine though, but of course we could handle it.





"Sehunnie, let me bring that box for you."


"It's okay, Lu, I can handle this. You've helped a lot, go inside and rest in my room."


"But you can't carry three boxes at once, it's too dangerous. You might slip and fall off the stairs."


One of Sehun’s eyebrows raised as the corner of his lips curved up into a half smile. "You think so? I won't if you wait for me in my room. I'll be there really soon."


My shoulders slumped as I sighed in defeat. "Fine. You should take a break too, baby." I pecked my younger boyfriend's cheek and ruffled his hair. "I'll be waiting upstairs."


Sehun kissed my cheek as well and flashed his signature eye smile. "Go. We'll rest together."


I left Sehun with his boxes and went to his room on the second floor. His new house was really big, Mom and I had been there since early in the morning to help him and his dad move their stuff and rearrange everything inside that spacious place. Mr. Oh had purchased some new furniture too, they had been placed there since a week before. Everything looked so elegant, thanks to Mom and Mr. Oh who had worked together for the interior design, just like designing their own dream house to live together. Of course Mom and I didn't move in as well, but somehow I had a feeling we would be there more than often.


I entered Sehun's room and threw myself onto his fluffy bed, waved my arms and legs on the sheets like making an angel on the snow. One of my hands made contact with something small and fluffy above my head, so I gripped it and brought it to my face to see what it was.


"Oh, hello, Pinku Pinku." I quietly giggled to myself, cuddled Sehun's pink rilakkuma doll and sighed in contentment.


Being Sehun’s boyfriend for almost one and a half years, I had known him as well as he had known me. By saying "rest together", I knew he meant "cuddling time". I had always loved it when he cuddled me; he was then as big and tall as me, but he radiated this kind of more protective aura that always made me feel safe – and maybe small – in his arms.


"Lu?"


I turned my head to see Sehun poke his head into the room. We flashed warm smiles at each other.


"Come here, baby," I patted the bed.


Sehun walked in and closed the door. His smile grew wider each step he took closer to me, until he finally lied down next to me and pulled me into his warm embrace.


"Aren't you tired?" he nuzzled my neck with his nose. "Let's sleep together."


"Don't wanna sleep," I mumbled childishly and snuggled into him. He tangled our limbs together and held my head close to his chest.


"What do you want to do then?" he asked softly with his manly voice and kissed my head.


"I just want to cuddle with Sehunnie."


"Okay then." Sehun squeezed me lightly and tilted his head to trail butterfly kisses, from my cheek down to my neck. I giggled because of the tingling feeling on my skin and loosely clutched his shirt.


Sehun curled his fingers around my chin and gently lifted my face until our eyes met with each other. He caressed my cheek with his thumb and smiled lovingly.


"Do you even age, Lu?" he chuckled and pecked my nose. "I'm afraid you'd still look so young when we're old. People would think I'm a e, while actually I'm younger than you."


I laughed softly and s my arm around his body. "I do look older. Can't you see that I've become more mature and manlier now?"


"No, you're still cute and beautiful," he teased me. "Really, I mean it."


He had teased me like that a lot, so I didn't really mind it anymore. I leaned my head on his chest, closed my eyes and mumbled lazily, "Don't worry, baby. We'll still be handsome when we're old. Even if we’ll be ugly old stuff it won’t change anything though."


"No. I'll be a handsome grandpa, and you'll be a pretty one. We'll be a perfect old couple."


I grinned bashfully and buried my face on his chest. "So you think we'll still be a couple when we’re old?"


"Of course. I'll kidnap you from your mom and marry you and we'll have a perfect life on our own, just the two of us. I'm still young now but I'm sure I can be a good husband someday. Handsome and rich. How does that sound? Are you interested enough?"


"I can't say I'm not." I raised my head, touched his chin and planted a kiss on his jawline. "I can never say no to my sweetheart."


Sehun covered his mouth with his hand and giggled shyly. "Then will you say yes too when I propose to you?"


"Ah, it's still too far to reach there," I chuckled, "let's not talk about marriage now."


"Oh, you're going to reject me," he jutted out his bottom lip and sniffed, pretending to be sad, but then giggled again and wrapped his leg around my waist, trapping me in his hug.


I was going to say that it wasn't true and that I would most likely accept him if he really proposed to me someday years later, but I didn't have the chance to tell him that because we were interrupted by our parents.


Mom and Mr. Oh peeked into the room and flashed goofy grins at Sehun and me.


"Cuddling again," Mom teased us and giggled like a teenage girl.


"You guys make us envious," Mr. Oh chuckled and turned his head towards my mom, who nodded fervently as the approval.


Both Sehun and I sat up and rubbed our napes shyly. Sehun scooted even closer to me and hugged my arm instinctively as our parents walked in and approached us.


This was what I still couldn't understand about him. We had been a couple for almost one and a half years and our parents had never been against us anymore ever since the day he had confessed to me. But still, he used to feel insecure and act rather cautious every time our parents interrupted our time together. He became a bit more possessive and protective towards me without even realizing it.


I let our fingers intertwine just to comfort him and make sure he was perfectly calm.


Mr. Oh put his hands on his waist, sighed and smiled understandingly at us. "Say, is it okay if we leave you boys on your own here?"


While still hugging my arm, Sehun widened his eyes and straightened his back. "What do you mean? Where are you going?"


"Oh, we'll only buy some more things," Mom giggled and waved her hand, "maybe we'll come back at night, you two can play here together."


"Yes, you can go outside as well but please return before eight," Mr. Oh clasped his hands, "is that acceptable?"


"You've bought everything. What else do you want to buy?" Sehun pouted and mumbled childishly. "I guess it's more like a date."


Both our parents widened their eyes and looked away in the opposite directions, making it awkward for themselves.


"No it's not-" they said in unison.


This was probably the reason why Sehun still felt insecure. If I had to be honest, I was worried about our parents' relationship status too. It seemed like they were still hiding something from us. I didn't want to think about it though, as long as they still let me and Sehun stay together.


"It's okay, I'll take care of Sehunnie," I said to them and gave them a reassuring smile. "Have fun Mom, Mr. Oh."


"It's 'Dad'," Mr. Oh reminded me and smiled softly.


"Right, Dad," I chuckled and scratched the back of my head clumsily. "Don't worry about us, we'll be fine."


After giving us some money, they left us alone there. As soon as we heard the sound of the main gate being closed, Sehun pushed me back down onto my back and straddled me.


"We have to use this chance," he said, flashing a naughty smile and wiggling his eyebrows.


I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Oh really? How should we use this chance? What do you want to do?"


He pecked my lips and grinned at me before dropping himself onto my body.


"Oof! You're heavy," I laughed and hit his arm.


Ignoring my complaint, Sehun tilted his head and kissed my neck, his naughty hand lifted the hem of my shirt and sneaked inside. I put my hand on his head and closed my eyes as he the side of my body and traced my ribs with his thumb, while his lips slowly made their way up towards mine.


When our lips finally met in a soft kiss, his hand had moved to my stomach. He kept distracting me from his hand with his soft, sweet lips, but I became more cautious as his naughty hand moved down further. He teasingly slipped his hand into my pants and pulled the hem of my briefs just to release it again, slapping my skin. He slipped his hand again into my pants, but before he could touch anything inside, I caught his wrist and pushed it away. I broke the kiss and gently pushed him away so I could sit up. While he sat up as well and blinked confusedly at me, I crossed my arms and pouted at him.


"What did I tell you about being too touchy?" I furrowed my eyebrows and blew my bangs off my forehead, a tinge of pink spread across my face to my ears.


"It's... dangerous?" he answered doubtfully. "No, you said we'd do it when there's a chance. Like now."


"No! No I've never said that!" I smacked his thigh and puffed out my flushed cheeks. To my surprise he pinched my cheek and laughed like a naughty brat, so I gave him another slap on his arm.


I crossed my arms and sulked childishly. "Why do you tease me a lot about this? It's dangerous, you know. If I let my guard down then we'll totally be screwed up because you're too naughty."


Sehun cackled more and pulled me into his arms. "Aww, Lulu is mad," he cooed and pinched my cheek. "I will never pass the limit. You know I won't, right? I can control myself, I was just teasing you."


He kissed my cheek and my neck and squeezed me tightly. I wanted to sulk more to make him feel guilty for teasing me, yet I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear.


"My boyfriend is such a tease," I giggled bashfully, "such a sly wolf."


"A wolf who is in love with a beautiful deer," he completed my words, "so the sly wolf has become weak and dumb."


"Are you saying that falling in love with me makes you dumb?" I laughed and punched his chest weakly.


"Don't be offended by that," he smiled and gently ran his fingers through my hair. "You're the only one who can make me like this, so you should be proud."


"So cheesy," I chuckled.


"But you're blushing now," he tilted his head to see my face and poked my cheek.


I cupped my cheeks in my hands and stuck out my bottom lip slightly. “I’m not.”


“Aigoo, so cute.” Suddenly Sehun tackled me down and showered my face with big kisses. We both began to roll around on the bed, fighting to be on top while tickling each other and giggling together. After we had become tired though, we both lied on our backs with our limbs sprawled on each other. A comfortable silence fell upon us as we stared at the blank white ceiling above us while trying to manage our breath.


“I’m bored,” Sehun pointed out, “let’s do something fun.”


I thought for a moment about fun things we could possibly do together. There weren’t that many that we could do just at home though. “Do you want to go out?”


“Sure. Where?”


I didn’t answer right away, but a somewhat creepy smile found its way to my lips.


“Let’s go out on a date. Until night. We can go to more than one place, you can choose.”


“Date?” Sehun sat up quickly and beamed at me. “You’re so smart, Lu. Let’s go now.”


A few moments later, we were already seated in my car. I was driving and Sehun was sitting next to me.


“Where are we going first though?” he asked.


“Bubble tea shop, of course. Where else?” I chuckled and reached out my hand to pinch his cheek, but ended up pulling his ear because my eyes were locked on the road all the time. It wasn’t that I couldn’t see him at all while driving, I was just being more careful than usual, since I had my little boyfriend with me.


Sehun pouted and rubbed his ear quietly. “Which bubble tea shop? I don’t know any bubble tea shops around here.”


“It’s still new, you’ll see it by yourself.”


The bubble tea shop that we had used to visit every week had gone by that time. It had somehow gotten on fire a year before; that was why I hadn’t given Sehun the member card that I had promised him until then. I had actually planned to get it and give it to him as his sixteenth birthday, but luckily I hadn’t bought it that time, so I could have used my money to buy something else. The couple bracelets that I had given to him had always been on our wrists even until then, as well as the silver ring on my ring finger that he had given to me after he had confessed to me. These were our most precious couple stuff, we could never forget the bitter and sweet memories behind them.


Sehun was then a seventeen-year-old, but still, he became like a baby hungry for milk when it came to bubble tea. His eyes sparkled seeing the two-story colorful shop and he squeezed my hand tightly when I led him in. It had been a while we hadn’t had some bubble tea.


While we were queuing, Sehun kept turning his head around, looking at the different kinds of bubble tea people were drinking. The new shop had more flavors than the old shop, he looked dazed seeing the different colors of the drinks.


“Sehunnie, do you want to try the other flavors?” I asked him.


He looked a bit doubtful, but then he shook his head and smiled. “I want choco.”


I chuckled and messed his hair. “Always the same.”


“You too, I bet.”


After we had gotten our drinks, we went back to my car and just sat there together. Sehun held his cup with both hands and the tip of the straw like a happy baby.


“Ahh~ I missed this,” he grinned, “thank you for taking me here, Lu.”


I smiled sweetly at him, leaned closer to him and tapped my cheek. He snorted and rolled his eyes before landing his lips on my cheek in a quick kiss. I giggled and retuned the kiss with a peck on his nose.


“Where are we going next?” he asked.


“Hmm,” I hummed while chewing some tapioca balls, “are there any places you want to go to?”


“I want to go to Beijing.”


I laughed and shook my head. “No, no, that’s too far. Your dad wants us to return home before eight.”


“We can run away and return tomorrow,” he grinned and winked naughtily. “Oh wait, isn’t it a good idea? It doesn’t have to be Beijing. Let’s spend the night somewhere else, just two of us.”


“Do you think I’ll let that happen, Oh Sehun? Our parents will certainly kill us when we return home.”


“Not if we tell them first, right? Let’s just say we’re already somewhere far away, and if we tell them at night, they won’t be able to do anything about it. They’ll most likely let us stay there for the night.”


“And what do you want to do by staying there for the night? Isn’t it the same as sleeping at home?”


“Of course it’s not. Our parents won’t disturb us. I can touch you as much as I want.”


I widened my eyes and gaped at him, and then my hand flew to his shoulder. “Ya! It’ll never happen, I tell you!”


Sehun laughed and rubbed his shoulder. “I really do want to spend the night alone with you though.”


My gaze softened on him as I found sincerity in his voice. I thought for a moment while drinking my taro bubble tea. He was right, maybe it was okay if we told our parents first. We just had to find a safe place to stay, so they wouldn’t get worried.


“…Okay then,” I mumbled, sighing in defeat.


“’Okay’?” Sehun gawked at me, “you’re letting us stay somewhere else tonight?”


“Yes,” I smiled doubtfully at him, “but promise me you will be good.”


Sehun nodded fervently and beamed at me. “Promise! I promise I will be good!”


“Then we’ll go.”


Sehun squealed happily and pulled me into a big hug. “Thank you, Luhannie! You’re the best.” He kissed my forehead and my cheek and pecked my lips. “Where are we staying though?”


I felt my cheeks warm because of his lots of touch and kisses. I dropped my gaze to his chest and awkwardly cleared my throat. “We’ll go to my house.”


Sehun let go of me, his smile slowly transformed into a pout. “Just your house? But your mom will be there too tonight.”


I felt like laughing seeing how fast he turned from very happy to sad and disappointed in mere seconds. I touched his chin and flashed a sweet smile. “It’ll be different, I’ll make it a surprise. Now, don’t pout like that. I promise you’ll love it.”


Sehun nodded dejectedly and sank into his seat. He didn’t bother hiding it when he didn’t like something; that was one of the things I loved about him. I gently grabbed his chin and turned his head back facing me, leaned closer and softly planted a kiss on his lips. He was surprised at first, but then he gladly returned the kiss. When I pulled away, he was already smiling again. A dazzling smile that made me bow me head and smile shyly like a teenage girl.


“Let’s go somewhere else first,” I said, “do you want to watch a movie?”


"Sure! It's been a while I haven't gone to cinema," he giggled happily. "What good movies are up now?"


"I only know there's a new romantic drama," I chuckled and put my empty cup aside. "Let's just choose the movie there at the cinema. But first we have to fill our tummies, we haven’t had lunch. Are you hungry?"


“Oh, you’re right! I forgot about eating,” he chuckled and patted his tummy. “Now that you talk about it, I guess I’m quite hungry.”


And so, we drove off to a nearby restaurant before heading to the cinema. When we arrived there, at the cinema, there were quite a lot of people, since it was weekend and furthermore there were some new movies. I let Sehun choose the movie.


"Hmm, let's see... You mentioned a new romantic drama," Sehun mumbled while looking at the pictures of the movies. "Is it this one? April Snow?"


"Yeah, some say it's good," I shrugged. "We can watch anything you want."


"Let's watch a horror movie then."


My eyes turned wide in an instant. "Ah... I prefer anything other than horror, actually."


Sehun laughed and threw his arm around my shoulders. "I'm just kidding. Let's watch that drama."


Half an hour later we were already seated nicely with our drinks and popcorn in the last row at the top, in the middle seats facing a wide screen.


"I hope it won't be boring, otherwise I'll fall asleep," Sehun said while munching his popcorn.


"I'll leave you here after the movie ends if you sleep," I chuckled and pinched his cheek.


Sehun raised an eyebrow, his lips forming a small naughty smile. "Oh, is that so? I'm okay with that, but we won't spend the night together and you'll be sad."


"I won't," I stuck out my tongue at him. To my surprise, he suddenly leaned towards me to and peck my tongue. I widened my eyes and immediately covered my mouth with my hand, while he snickered quietly and stuffed his mouth with more popcorn.


The movie soon started and we both focused on the screen. The beginning of it was already quite sad and I became a little bit emotional, while Sehun was just staying cool.


"Cheating. So clichéd," he commented, "they should just die."


I shushed him and furrowed my eyebrows. "But you won't cheat on me, will you?" I whispered to him.


"Of course not, baby." He stole a peck on my cheek and I grinned bashfully at the sad scene on the screen.


A few moments into the movie, there was a scene where the main characters were about to have a mature session. I glanced at Sehun and found him gaping slightly when the male character was stripping his lover, kissing and touching her body. I immediately threw my hand over his eyes.


"Sehunnie don't see it, it's for adults!" I whispered loudly at him.


Sehun pushed my hand away and watched the movie with wide eyes and mouth ajar.


"Nice chest..." he mumbled to himself. "Not everything is exposed though, Lu, it's still safe."


I sank back into my seat, my gaze slowly dropping to my obviously flat chest.


I thought, 'Sehunnie likes ies but I don't have any.' I pouted a bit, yet after realizing what I was actually thinking, I shook my head hard and focused back on the movie.


Sehun glanced at me, leaned closer to me and whispered on my ear, "You'd look fabulous wearing a white laced bra, Lu. Should we get a pair for you?"


I pinched his side and gave him a death glare, while he only laughed quietly, his eyes curving up into crescents. He gently pulled my head and placed it on his shoulder, so I snuggled in my seat to get comfortable and hugged his arm. I could feel the envious gaze of the girl seating next to me; she was with her boyfriend as well, but he had fallen asleep few minutes after the movie had started. I secretly smiled to myself, proud of my much better boyfriend. Sehun was the best type of boyfriend I could ask for.


Later there was another scene where the main characters had an intimate session again, showing only the of the girl. It wasn’t that they made a lot of noises, but the very few, almost inaudible pant and moans somehow made it a little bit awkward to me and Sehun. He tilted his head to see my slightly flushed face and gave me an understanding smile. I didn’t need that kind of smile, I was older than him.


“Let’s do it tonight,” he whispered on my ear.


“No. Control your hormones, Oh Sehun.”


He pretended to sigh dejectedly. “Okay. Let’s do it after we get married then.”


My hand swiftly flew towards his mouth as soon as I heard the girl next to me gasp in surprise because of his low audible whisper. She stared at us in horror while I warned Sehun with my glare before turning around to give her my sweetest smile.


Even until the movie ended, she kept stealing glances at us. At first she seemed disgusted and I felt quite uneasy because of that, but it gradually changed and then she glanced at us while smiling to herself. I even caught her whispering to her boyfriend about us while we were walking to the exit. The couple were walking not far behind us.


“Honey, look at them. They’re a gay couple, but aren’t they cute? Both of them are so handsome!”


“Cute, you say? Oh please, there’s nothing cute about being gay.”


“Well at least they didn’t fall asleep during the movie.”


“Look, I’m sorry, okay?”


I didn’t hear the rest of their conversation because I was slowly sinking in my own troubled mind, because of the guy’s words. I felt so awful even though I didn’t want to feel that way. I was too busy thinking about it that I didn’t notice that Sehun had become quiet too. Not until we got back to my car.


Sehun stared at me quietly while I started the engine. I glanced at him and gave him a questioning look.


“I’m sorry,” he said. I felt my chest so heavy just by hearing that.


I leaned into my seat, bowed my head and bit my bottom lip restlessly. “For what? You did nothing wrong.”


Sehun gulped and dropped his gaze onto his own fidgeting hands. “I… I’m not sure.”


He rarely acted like that around me, nervous and fidgety, so it made me a bit sad. He must have heard the couple’s conversation too. I slowly turned facing him and pulled him into my arms for a brief hug.


“Don’t let it bother you, baby.” I kissed his lips softly and flashed a reassuring smile. “Are we okay now?”


Sehun pouted and nodded hesitantly.


“Come on, don’t be sad.”


He sighed and nodded again.


“We’re going to my house now,” I said again and he pouted harder, clearly not satisfied with our date.


“…I’ll let you touch me a little bit if you cheer up.” I had no idea what I was getting myself into though.


Sehun’s invisible wolf ears perked up and his eyes widened and sparkled in an instant. “T-Touch you? Seriously?”


“Just a little bit, I said, but you have to smile first.”


A broad grin slowly appeared on his face. He nodded fervently and stole a peck on my nose. “I will keep smiling then.”


I laughed a little and ruffled his hair. “Naughty brat.”


Moments later, we arrived at my house. He ran to my room and entered first like it was his room, threw himself onto my bed and proceeded to roll around like a kid. He grabbed my pillow and sank his face on it, inhaled deeply and then sighed with a contented smile gracing his lips.


“Smells like Lulu~” he hugged the pillow and giggled to himself.


“Oh, what kind of smell is that? Never heard of it,” I mumbled as I walked to my desk, opened the drawer and grabbed a set of keys. Sehun was too busy with himself to notice what I was doing.


“It’s a really good smell that I love the most,” he answered, “mild and sweet, a soothing smell, kind of baby-like. I can’t describe it more though, it’s too hard.”


“Baby-like? It’s like you, then,” I said while moving to my closet carrying a big backpack. He thought I was only going to get changed, so he didn’t pay attention to what I did next.


“It’s not exactly the same,” he said again, “but I really love it, I could just make out with your pillow because it has your scent.”


“Humping the pillow, you mean? What are you, a doggy in heat?” I chuckled, my hands continuously shoving things into the bag. “You should never do that if you don’t want to do some laundry, Oh Sehun.”


I zipped the bag, slung one strap over my shoulder and then returned to my giggling boyfriend. “Let’s go now.”


Sehun sat up immediately and looked at me with wide eyes. “W-Wait- Go? Where? Aren’t we staying here?”


I rolled my eyes and pinched his cheek. “Of course not, baby. It won’t be fun to stay here. Don’t you want us to be alone?” I grinned and wiggled my eyebrows. “I just had to grab some things here first. Come on now, let’s get moving. We still have some time to go to more places.”


Sehun squealed happily, hopped off the bed and threw his arms around me to give me a big kiss on my cheek. I giggled shyly feeling my cheeks warm as I grabbed his hand and led him out.


While driving away from my house, I started to work my brain and arrange the next plans. I still had some time before sunset. What was a good place to watch sunset? I figured out we should go to a beach. The weather that day was really nice and the sky was clear, so the sunset would be a perfect view. But, being a Chinese man who had lived in Seoul for sixteen years, so far I had never found beaches in the city. Luckily I knew one near Seoul, I had gone there with Mom and Minseok back then. I told Sehun that we were going there and he doubted if I knew the way to go there.


“Fear not, Oh Sehun my baby, there’s this thing called GPS.”


Yet, we just had to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter