Bad Boy Sehunnie

Oh Sehun's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, June 9th, 2008



Yo Diary,


Rough day today. This morning I had my hair colored rainbow, I think it’s awesome but hyung and my parents scolded me. They’re so old-fashioned. Really, I don’t want to listen to Luhan hyung anymore if it comes to hair color. He himself changes his hair color as often as he changes his boxers but he won’t even let me color my hair just once. Black hair is just so boring.


Well actually, I purposely chose rainbow because I knew Luhan hyung wouldn’t like it. I don’t know, I just love seeing him mad now. The angrier he gets, the happier I am. But he doesn’t get mad that easily, so I don’t get happy that much as well. I love messing around with him, doing things that can make him feel uncomfortable. It’s my new hobby that I’ve developed in these last few months. Whenever he thinks he’s had enough with me, he’ll go to his boyfriend and then start to whine and complaint about how naughty I am. Strangely it makes me proud.


Today I went to campus with my new rainbow hair styled up in messy bed hair style, I got some girls to squeal with just a wink. You know I couldn’t wink, but lately I’ve practiced hard enough and now I can flash a y wink, thanks to my buddy Kim Jongin. I got into some troubles accidentally and again thanks to Jongin, Luhan hyung found out about it.


Actually… I think maybe I should stop pissing Luhan hyung off. I should be feeling guilty right now, but I don’t want to feel guilty. I want to stay bad so Luhan hyung will scold me for that. I like his attention, his nagging only shows that he cares about me. I just want to feel it all the time and the easiest way is to make him mad.


But I guess today I went a little bit too far. Luhan hyung got hurt because of me.





My brother Oh Sehun really needed a serious help. I thought maybe there was something wrong with his mentality that could change him from a sweet and loving baby boy into a complete bastard, who wouldn’t even stop annoying me. Maybe it was puberty, but if it really was, wasn’t it a little bit too late? He was twenty by then, not “twentyteen”, but just “twenty”. He hadn’t grown up yet.


Actually I had seen it coming, Sehun turning bad because I spent less time with him, but I hadn’t expected him to be so naughty. It was so not Oh Sehun. He did unexpected things; like that morning, he went away so early and then came back again with his hair oh so colorful.


“Oh hi, hyung! Like my new hair?” he flipped his bangs and winked at me. I just gawked at his rainbow hair, and after it had seeped into my mind that his hair wasn’t black anymore, like the way I loved it, I somehow got really mad and my hyung instinct took over me.


I tweaked his ear a little and scolded him, “Ya, what were you thinking? You think rainbow hair is cool? Look at the mirror, you look like a parrot! What would Mom and Dad say if they see this? You better turn your hair back to normal before they catch you, Oh Sehun.”


Sehun rubbed his ear and pouted at me, but it was fast to turn into a sweet smile, his eyes curving up into crescents. “Thanks for the compliment. Your red hair looks cute as well. You colored it yesterday, am I right? Later tell me what your boss thinks about it.”


There was a brief moment where I couldn’t respond to that, but then I quickly shot back, “H-He’s already used to it! W-We’re talking about you, your rainbow hair is nuts! Fine it’s okay if you want to color it, but why does it have to be rainbow?”


“Well, I like ‘My Little Pony’. Rainbow Dash, the blue one with rainbow hair. Now I just have to color my skin blue,” he cocked his head to the side and tapped his chin, pretending to think, “Hmm, what should I color myself with? Do you think body paint is okay? I’ll paint a picture of a cloud striking rainbow lightning on the side of my buttock.”


And that was it, he got me completely speechless. I decided to call for help. “Mom, Dad! Look, Sehunnie colored his hair rainbow!”


“Whaaat?” Mom and Dad poked their heads out of their room. Mom asked, “What is it, honey? I thought I heard you wrong, what rainbow- Oh goodness who is that punk. Oh wait. Sehunnie is that you??”


And so, three of us formed a trio to scold Sehun together. I really couldn’t understand what was going on in his head, he didn’t even know where his mistake was. He thought he looked fabulous and that was a good thing. When he had been young, he had told me once that he had wanted to color his hair rainbow, but I had taken it as a joke. So apparently it had been no joke.


“Why are you guys scolding me so much because of this? Mom and Dad why don’t you just scold Luhan hyung for changing his color so much? I’ve never colored my hair before, just let me do what I want with my body.” He truly looked so pissed off. He grabbed his bag and gave me a cold look. “I’m going now.”


After Sehun had gone to campus, Mom and Dad shifted their focus to me and Dad said softly, “You should give a good example to your brother, Luhan-ah.”


I sighed and nodded weakly. “Okay Dad.”


It was just another normal day. Arguing had become Sehun and I’s daily habit. It made me sad, I really missed my sweet and cute little brother. He was different. It was probably my mistake to give him less attention, but what stole my time for him was mostly my job, not only my love life. If I had free time I wouldn’t give it to Minseok only; to keep my promise to Sehun, I always took him along whenever I had a date with Minseok, and Minseok had never minded to have Sehun around. Sometimes Sehun brought Jongin and Kyungsoo too; if it happened that way, they would leave me and Minseok alone, but if Sehun didn’t bring them, three of us would spend time together. At first Sehun had always felt burdened to be the third wheel, but as time had passed he had grown used to it. By then, he wouldn’t even hesitate to subtly and smoothly “ruin” our date. Such a naughty kid.


That morning I drove off to work with my troubled mind still filled with my brother. And where I should have lunch together with Minseok.





Sehun’s POV


I pedaled my bike to my campus lazily with one of my ears plugged with my earphone and also a bubblegum in my mouth. It was a bright day, but I wasn’t much in a good mood because of the early morning scolding. All the way to campus I noticed some stunned gazes directed at me and my hair, which only made me feel even prouder. As soon as I entered the building of my destination, my best friend Kim Jongin jumped out of nowhere and slung his arm around my neck.


“Dude! Look at your hair, you look fabulous!” That’s my friend, I smirked as I chewed my second bubblegum and blew a bubble out of it.


We both had the same class that day, so we walked together to the class with our arms around each other’s shoulders. Along the way some girls greeted us, “Hi Jongin-ah, hi Sehunnie! Cute hair!” while giggling seeing my hair, and some only stared at us adoringly. I smirked and gave them a wink, blew and popped my bubblegum, and they all squealed like some hamsters.


I had once been known as a quiet nerd at that place, but since months before Jongin had transformed me into a famous guy like himself. I didn’t bother shutting people out anymore, because I had my heart empty, I would just let anyone in and out for fun. Luhan hyung didn’t know about this part, he thought I had remained single ever since we had broken up. But the truth was I had been playing around with relationships that lasted only for days, for about three months by then. So far I had kissed three girls – I didn’t give up my lips that easily – and a boy once, who was Jongin, as a punishment when we had lost on a game. It had felt strange to kiss Jongin, but I had to admit he was a really good kisser. That time our kiss had become a huge news at the campus that had spread from mouth to mouth, until it had somehow reached even Luhan hyung too. He had been clearly upset when he had found out about it, but he had tried to hide it. Seeing him mad made me happy, I thought maybe I should kiss Jongin more often, if Kyungsoo hyung didn’t mind. But of course he would mind. He went to the same campus as us and he knew about that kiss too, but because he was a really patient and kindhearted hyung, he had never talked to me about me kissing his boyfriend. But if I did that again purposely, I was sure enough he wouldn't hesitate to cut my peepee off.


Because of that kiss, some people thought I was gay, but some other thought I was just crazy enough to do crazy stuff. None at my campus knew about my past relationship with Luhan hyung, except for Jongin and Kyungsoo hyung. People could assume things about me and I didn’t really care.


“Sehun-ah! Jongin-ah!” a high-pitched voice of a guy stopped me and Jongin from walking further along a corridor. We didn’t have to see the person to know who it was.


“Look, how about we just continue walking and pretend to be deaf?” Jongin whispered to me, while the noisy guy far behind us was running towards us, waving his hand while continuously calling our names.


“Deal,” I said, and then both of us fast-walked and made a sharp turn into a restroom. We hid in the toilet stalls and it didn’t take long until the door of the restroom was kicked open.


“Ya, come out! I know you two are here!”


I bit my lip to hold my laugh and I could hear Jongin snort in the stall next to me. “Ya, you’ve entered the wrong restroom, lady, “Jongin said, “this is the men’s restroom.”


A sharp gasp was heard, followed by a slap on the door of Jongin’s stall. “Are you saying that I’m a girl? Take that back, I’m older than you!”


“Shut up, sassy girl.” Jongin unlocked the door and poked his head out, and so did I. There was standing a fuming angry panda, our friend Huang Zitao, ready to beat the air out of Jongin with his wushu kick. But as soon as he saw me, his face changed completely the opposite. He beamed and threw his arms around my neck, pulling me out of the stall by force.


“Sehun-ah! Finally we can meet again!” He squeezed the air out of me and swung me back and forth, giggling like a kittenish girl. “I missed you!”


“I didn’t,” I grunted and helplessly tried to pry his arms off my neck, “let go of me, hyung, you’re killing me.”


He giggled more before putting me back on my feet, letting me as much air as I could into my lungs. “You look so cute with rainbow hair, Hun-ah. When did you color it? Let me take a picture of you for my phone’s wallpaper!”


“Whoa, whoa. No fangirling in the toilet, please,“ Jongin pushed Tao hyung away from me, “you need to have a special access to get Sehun’s picture. Are you in his fanclub?”


“Is there such a club here?” Tao hyung gasped and freaked out, “Let me join, let me join!”


I gaped in disbelief, while Jongin chuckled sarcastically and rolled his eyes. “We hadn’t met this guy for a while, but he’s still as dumb as ever.”


Jongin was right, we hadn’t met Tao hyung for so long because he had gone back home to China and spent some time there, but then he was back to enter the same university as me and Jongin. Jongin strongly believed that this was a bad thing for me, but I couldn’t really see why it was bad. He thought Tao hyung had a crush on me and it was so obvious, but I had always been oblivious. In Jongin’s opinion, having Tao hyung around meant that my life wouldn’t be peaceful anymore, he would follow me anywhere possible. I wasn’t sure, it was just his first day there, I’d see if Jongin’s theory would come true.


“Hun-ah, come here and give hyung a hug and kiss.”


“No thank you.”


Jongin encircled his arm around my shoulders and stuck his tongue out at the pouting Tao hyung before ushering me out of the restroom, leaving Tao hyung calling out to us and whining to himself.


Jongin and I soon reached the class and found that it was almost full of students. Many faces were familiar to me. I spotted a familiar girl, a tall and slim one with round eyes and long chocolate brown hair. I once had had a four-day relationship with her, but I had ended it right after she had kissed me forcefully. I was still disgusted at her. She and her friends noticed me enter the room and they all stopped laughing, setting their eyes on me as Jongin and I went to our usual seats. As soon as we dropped our butts on our seats, some girls flocked up around us and proceeded to ask us some flirty questions while batting their eyelashes, making it look as if some dust had gotten into their eyes. This time there were some guys too, observing my rainbow hair with fascinated looks on their faces.


“Ya, Oh Sehun.” A voice of a girl silenced all the noise around me and Jongin in an instant. All heads turned towards the source of the voice, who was none other than my ex-girlfriend. I was not afraid of her, I only raised an eyebrow and gave her an unamused look.


“Yes, what is it? Do I know you?” I asked nonchalantly, yet I gave her my friendly eye smile. Some people there who knew about our relationship gasped and went “Ooooh that hurts”, she herself looked as startled, but I was still calm and cool. Even Jongin was shaking his head, looking at me in disbelief.


“You-“ The girl muttered some words under her breath, her face turning somewhat red, but then she calmed herself down and made her way to me. She stood in front of my desk and I looked up at her with a rather mocking smile.


“Stand up,” she told me.


“Do I have to? My is already sticking to my seat.”


She looked as if she were about to explode and I had to fight the urge to laugh. “Okay, okay,” I chuckled and stood up, towering over her. I looked down at her actually pretty face and kindly asked, “What do you want from me? You know we’re over already.”


Suddenly she gripped my shirt and pulled me closer to her, I expected her to give me a sudden slap across the face or at least a punch on my chest, but it turned out that she chose to attack my lips, so I got surprised. Acting out of instinct I pushed her away a little bit too hard, causing her to stumble few steps backward, crashing into some chairs before finally falling on her . Everyone was shocked, I myself was surprised to see the big effect of my little action. Without thinking twice I scrambled to her and helped her up, even whispered an apology too, but she was too mad to hear it. Face flushed and eyes b with tears, she pushed me away weakly and then ran out of the class. Her friends spared me some threatening death glares before catching up with her. The class became painfully silent after they had left.


“…You’re in big trouble, man,” Jongin said, breaking the silence.


“I guess so.”


Soon the lecturer came and everyone went back to their seats while commenting about what had just happened. Some thought it was the girl’s fault for surprising me with her wild kiss, some thought it was mine. I felt bad for the girl, but I didn’t care about the other’s comments. I thought maybe I should go find her and apologize after the class.


It was a boring class and I could barely concentrate, I even fell asleep for a minute or two. Luckily Jongin noticed it and woke me up immediately. He did a weird attempt to keep me up, by massaging and squeezing my thigh. It somehow got me even sleepier instead. I slapped his hand away and buried my face on my folded arms on the desk, opting to give up and just have a little nap. It was okay, we sat at the back.


As soon as the class ended, Jongin woke me up again and we were the first to get out of the class. We had different classes after that first one, so Jongin gave me a quick bro hug before making his way to his next class together with some girls.


On my way to my own class, I turned my head around to look for my ex-girlfriend; maybe I could bump into her if I was lucky enough. And there she was, I could see her talking to someone at the end of an empty corridor, but I couldn’t see whom she was talking to. I didn’t have much time, so I quickly jogged through the corridor towards her. She heard me coming and rounded her eyes when she saw me. All of a sudden she dashed away when I almost reached her.


“Ya! Wait, don’t run- Oh.”


When I made a turn at the end of that corridor, I found that three boys had been waiting for me. I was fast to figure out what was happening. She had trapped me, apparently.


“Oh, look who’s here.”


“So this is the guy, huh? Oh Sehun? What’s so good about him, his body is big but he can only fight a girl.”


“Stop talking, guys. Let’s just beat the out of him.”


I was still trying to process their words when suddenly one of them flew his fist and hit my face hard, causing me to fall onto the ground. I felt stinging pain on the corner of my lips and when I wiped it, I found a blood stain on my thumb. It triggered something inside me that made me want to fight back, but somehow I suddenly remembered Luhan hyung telling me not to fight long ago. So when one of them approached me and swung his foot towards my stomach, I quickly got up and moved aside to dodge the attack. If I wanted I could just grab his foot and slam him against the floor.


The three of them charged forward and I eventually became overwhelmed dodging every hit. The next time one of them hit my jaw, I decided that I had reached my limit. Blinded with all my emotions I yanked one of them by the collar and crashed my fist square on his face with full power, in result causing him to scream in pain. I let go of him and he took a few steps back while clutching his nose. Apparently I had just broken it.


Really, I didn’t want to fight. They asked for it. I hoped Luhan hyung wouldn’t find out about it in a way or another. I liked making him mad, but if he got mad because I had a fight, I wouldn’t be happy for that. I didn’t know why, but I just didn’t want him to see me that way; a boy who liked to fight and hurt other people. That wasn’t true.


The other two stopped attacking me to check their friend’s nose. It was bleeding. They glared at me once again before carrying their whining injured friend away. I didn’t know what I should do then, if I should go to class like that and let everyone see my wound, or if I should try to fix it first and then come to class late, or if I should just go home and hide in my room before Luhan hyung could see me. And then I remembered that I had a mask in my bag, sometimes I used it when riding my bike. So I decided to wear it and go to my next class immediately.


I was also not the type who skipped classes for some cheap reasons.


But Jongin was, and furthermore he was a dumb one. Apparently someone had witnessed my fight with the three bastards and somehow the news was quick to spread throughout the campus. As soon as Jongin heard about it, he left the campus and went to my house, forgetting to ask me where I was. He went to my house to look for me while I myself was still at the campus, studying about the boring history of art with a mask on my face.





Luhan’s POV


I didn’t know what affected me when suddenly that afternoon I wanted to have lunch at home. I called Mom and she happened to be at home. She was happy when I told her I missed her cooking, and she told me to take Minseok too. So when the clock struck twelve I drove back home with Minseok. My house wasn’t too far away from my workplace and we had enough time for that before the break time ended.


As I had expected, Mom cooked us some Chinese food instead of Korean food. I didn’t get to live in Beijing for that long, but I didn’t have to crave for Chinese food because my mom was a Chinese lady who could be counted as a decent cook.


While we were waiting for the food to be served, as usual Minseok told me about many silly things that happened at his workplace. He had funny coworkers, I envied him for that. While I was listening to his story, I had my eyes locked on his colorful beanie, it looked quite fascinating. It was in rainbow color, reminding me of Sehun’s new hair.


“Minseok-ah, where did you buy that beanie? It’s cool.”


“Oh? My mom gave it to me last week! Do you want to try it?” He took off his beanie, got off his seat and proceeded to put it on my head. “There you go. Aww~ You look so adorable with it! Let me take a picture of you.” Minseok fished out his phone and directed the camera at me, while I made two peace signs with my fingers and pressed them on my cheeks, grinning at his phone’s camera. He squealed and cooed seeing my picture and immediately set it as his phone’s wallpaper. It was embarrassing enough to see my face on someone else’s phone screen, and moreover he kissed it too. But he was my boyfriend, so I let him be.


When we were about to eat, the bell of the house rang, catching both our attention. “I’ll go get it,” I said, going away to the front door with Minseok’s rainbow beanie still on my head. I hadn’t even opened the door yet but I could hear the sound of the guest tapping a foot on the ground impatiently, and then followed by a knock on the door.


“Sehun-ah! Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter