Sleepover: Who's The erted One? (Part 1)

Oh Sehun's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, July 22th, 2002



Yo.


I've just come home after staying at Luhan hyung's place for two nights! Finally, the first sleepover! Pure paradise.


Except that I didn't have Luhan hyung all for myself. *pouts*


I haven't mentioned it here before, but Luhan hyung's house is really BIG and elegant. Even the wallpapers are classy too. And he has his own car! A white Audi! And he said he also had a Mercedes back at home in Beijing. I envy him to death.


Since it wasn't the first time I came to his house to play there, I wasn't that awkward anymore. Mrs. Lu also treated me very nicely, I felt as if I got my mom back. Mrs. Lu is a busy person, but she gave some of her time for Luhan hyung and me, so we could have lunch together and talk about stuff. Mostly she told us about her friendship with my parents! Mrs. Lu also told me more about their family, like why there wasn't any Mr. Lu and also some of Luhan hyung's embarrassing secrets. I loved how his face became red! He blushed like a girl in manga! So cute~ <3


But that was only for the first day. At night Minseok hyung came to join us and I'm still pissed off now! D:< they acted like a gay couple for goodness' sake! Now that I think about it again, I wonder if they would have made out if I hadn't been there. I also doubt that they don't kiss anymore like Luhan hyung had told me the first time he came to my house.


I don't want to be childish, but I didn't like it whenever Minseok hyung was there to distract Luhan hyung's attention. No, it's not that type of jealousy, but what I wanted was only to spend my time together with Luhan hyung only! It was fun to play with Minseok hyung as well, like I said he was also nice to me, but the sight of him being clingy to Luhan hyung just disgusted me somehow.





That Saturday morning, I woke up an hour earlier than Mom without any help from my alarm clock. It was another new achievement in my life, because it was usually very hard to wake me up. Like the term my mom always used to describe how I slept; sleeping like a dead body. I understood completely, it was just her habit to exaggerate things. Nonetheless, I still loved her with all my heart.


Anyways, the reason why I woke up earlier was none other than my little buddy Sehunnie. He was coming over for a sleepover!


I had been waiting for that day to come. I was then finally free from school after I had graduated, and therefore I could have him come anytime he could without having to worry about tests and studying and all!


I quickly took a shower, tidied up my already neat room, and had some cereal for breakfast while reading the nutrition facts on its box before running out of my house and to the house next door.


I rang the bell several times and shouted, "Minseok! Baozi! Come out!" I was loud enough to get my Korean friend to sprint out of the house in panic, all messy and still in his pajamas.


"Lulu! What? What happened??" he opened the gate and let me in. I could still see the drool stain on the corner of his gaping lips and I couldn't prevent myself from pinching his cheeks hard and shaking him back and forth.


"Baozi! Sehunnie is coming over to my house today!" I squealed and clapped my hands elatedly.


Minseok gawked at me even more.


"...Just that?" he asked.


I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean by 'just that'?"


He furrowed his eyebrows as well. "You woke me up this early, what time is it, half past seven in the morning, just to tell me that? You've told me that last night!"


A pout slowly appeared on my face. I grabbed his shoulders and shook him again frantically.


"Why are you not excited for meeee?" I whined, "Are you still asleep now??"


He slapped my hands away and put his hands on his waist. "I understand that you have an undying crush on that little boy-"


"I'm not a e!"


"-but I need my beauty sleep. Didn't you say he was coming at noon? You still have all the time in the world to sleep a little bit more. Go back to your bed."


"No!"


"Okay, I'm going back to my bed."


"No, no please don't!" I faked an embarrassing sob and hugged his arm. "I'm so excited and nervous I feel a bit sick right now I need your help, Baoziii!"


"And you think you're not a e." He cocked an eyebrow at me.


"I'm not! I'm too manly to be a e."


"It doesn't even sound right," he said, wearing an unamused look on his chubby face. "Look, now, what do you want me to do to help you?"


I cracked a big grin at my buddy. "Come to my house and wait for him together with me."


Minseok looked away and scratched the back of his head. "Well I'd love to, but I have to pick up my dad at the airport today. I'm sorry. I'll come later, maybe tonight. How about that?"


"Then stay for the night as well!" I balled my hands and bounced a little on my heels. Having both Minseok and Sehun in my room would be really awesome.


Minseok chuckled and patted my cheek. "Okay then, if that's what you want. You should use your time now to get some extra snacks for tonight then."


"Right! Snacks!" I glanced at my wristwatch. I still had about four hours before Sehun came.


"Go," Minseok smacked my bottom, "you'll most likely spend at least half an hour choosing only one kind. You don't know what he likes and what he doesn't, do you?"


"I only know his favorite drink and food... Not snacks..." I muttered, and then suddenly I got a panic attack. "Minseok, I have to go now! See you later!"


I smacked his and sprinted away before he could even say anything.


"Don't trip on your foot! Drive carefully!" I heard him shout from afar. I gave him a thumb up as the reply.


Minseok was right, as he always was; I returned home two hours later with a bunch of shopping bags full of food in my hands. After dropping all of them in the kitchen, I found Mom's note sticking on the fridge.



Xiao Lu,

I have to go take care of some things, will be back in the afternoon. Take care of Sehunnie, don't break anything in the kitchen!

xoxo,
your pretty mommy ;)



I pretended to gag as I discharged the note into the trash bin. What a waste of paper, she could have just texted me.


I returned to my room and decided to play some games on my computer while I waited for Sehun. A great idea to kill time, because before I could realize it, two hours passed and the sound of the bell echoed throughout my house. I shut down my computer immediately and bolted towards the main door, but before I went outside, I made sure to smooth my shirt first and fix my hair. It was still okay. I had dyed it light brown a week before, hopefully Mr. Oh wouldn't consider me a brat for coloring my hair. It was still a normal color though, I hadn't followed Minseok's suggestion to dye it pink.


I heaved a long breath, opened the door and fast-walked to the gate, where Sehun and his father had been waiting. I unlocked the gate and stepped out to greet both of them.


"Good day, Mr. Oh!" I bowed at Mr. Oh, and then smiled at the skinny boy standing next to him. "Hello, Sehun-ah."


"Hello, hyung."


Sehun smiled back at me and I held my breath involuntarily for a split second. I felt something weird in my chest. He looked so handsome without even trying; he was only wearing a black t-shirt and jeans, but he looked like a young model or such. He had also added some gel to his hair so that his bangs didn't cover his forehead anymore, and it only showed off his perfect face. Another thing; was it just me or had he become a little bit taller? He was that good-looking at such a young age, I guessed when he grew older I wouldn't even be able to look at his face for more than five seconds.


Suddenly he stepped closer to me, threw his arms around me and buried his face on my chest. I jumped a little in surprise and gaped at him.


"Look, Luhan-ah, he missed you that much," Mr. Oh laughed, snapping my mind back to reality. "He wouldn't stop talking about you all the time. Now I know lots of things about you because of this kid."


While still hugging me, Sehun turned his head to his dad and frowned at him. "Dad, stop embarrassing me."


"I'm only telling the truth," Mr. Oh shrugged and smiled innocently at his son.


"Oh, is that true, Sehun-ah? Did you miss me?" I chuckled and pinched Sehun's cheek to . He looked up at me and pouted cutely.


"Well," Mr. Oh clasped his hands, "I guess I should leave now. Is your mother home, Luhan-ah?"


"No, Sir, she's out to take care of some things but she'll be back later. Don't you want to come in first? Maybe to have some drink?" I asked politely.


"No, thank you," Mr. Oh chuckled and patted my arm. "I have to leave now, I'm busy today. Say hi to your mother when she comes home, okay? Take care, you two. Bye now."


"Okay, thank you, Mr. Oh," I bowed and smiled at him. Sehun and I waved goodbye as he got back into his car and drove away.


When the car was out of sight, Sehun cracked a big grin at me.


"Yes, I missed you, hyung," he giggled and I melted a little bit. "Let's get inside now."


"Oh, sure," I smiled at him. He let go of me and I took his hand to lead him into my house. It all happened naturally.


When we walked past the garage, Sehun stopped abruptly and tugged on my hand. I looked at him questioningly and followed the direction of his gaze, which fell on my car that was parked there. Without having to ask him first, I changed our direction and led him towards my car. Suddenly he turned into an excited little puppy.


"Wow," he whispered and slowly approached the car, his eyes sparkling wide. "Is this yours, hyung? It wasn't here the last time I came here."


I leaned on my white Audi and crossed my arms, watching him peek into the car through the window with an amused smile on my face.


"It is. It's still new, I got it last week. Do you like it?"


"Absolutely." He walked around the car to see every details on it. "This car must be really expensive. Don't tell me your grandpa actually rides a Porsche."


I laughed and shook my head. "No he doesn't. You still remember that, huh? I first came to your house three months ago."


"Didn't I tell you that I was smart? I have good memory," he smirked as he slowly slid his fingers along the side of my car. I wondered how it would feel if he did it to me instead.


I've never said I was innocent, okay.


"Is this the only car?"


"What do you mean by 'the only car'?" I laughed softly. "No, you know my mom has her own car too. And if you mean my only car, still no, I also have another one back at home in Beijing."


"There's another one??" he gawked at me. "You didn't even tell me about it! What car is it?"


"Just a Mercedes," I shrugged and gave him a goofy grin. "Come on, let's just get inside already."


I didn't like boasting about my properties, so after he was done admiring my car, I brought him straight into my house.


I suddenly became ridiculously very nervous, realizing that there were only two of us then at home.


"Are we alone here?" He just had to point that out.


"Y-Yeah, the maid is sick, so she's not coming today. But my mom will be back soon," I smiled awkwardly at him. I scolded myself mentally.


What's wrong with you, Luhan?? Stuttering and all? He's younger than you!


"Don't be so nervous, hyung," he laughed, "let's go to your room."


"M-my room...?" I stammered, successfully embarrassing myself.


"Yeah, you told me I'd sleep in your room, didn't you?" he flashed an innocent grin. "I need to put down my backpack, I guess I shouldn't carry it around the house."


"Oh, right, I'm sorry." Stop acting like a teenage girl! "Let's go upstairs then."


"Awesome!" Sehun ran up the stairs without even waiting for me to go first. I chuckled and walked behind him. He had visited me about four times so far, so he had known my house pretty well.


When I walked into my room, I found Sehun walking around looking at my stuff. "I've always wanted to have a big room like this. Your bed is also really big, hyung. Don't you get lonely sleeping alone here?"


"Well... That's why I asked you to come here and sleep with me," I giggled. It sounded a little bit wrong, didn't it? "Minseok will be here as well, so I won't be lonely at all. "


Sehun froze for a second and looked at me with what seemed like disapproval in his eyes, but then he covered it with his adorable eye smile. "I didn't expect Minseok hyung to come too. But of course, it'll be fun."


"Sehun-ah... Don't you get along with him?" I raised my eyebrows and went to him. He was staring at some photographs of Minseok and I that were displayed on my desk.


"Oh, of course I do," he mumbled, "I just haven't been that close to him. I mean, I'm much closer to you."


I slung an arm around his shoulders and drew him into a loose embrace. "Are you worried about it? Now, don't worry because three of us will be closer than ever. You'll absolutely love that hamster when you know him better! You got that?"


"Then, are Minseok hyung and I the same to you?" he asked, a question that got me really confused. Was it a trap? How should I answer that?


To be very honest, of course they weren't the same to me. Even their sizes were different. The sizes of their bodies, I mean. I wasn't good at talking sweet, so I decided to answer his question with what I actually felt.


"Well... I guess overall both of you are equal to me? You and Baozi are both my closest friends. I'll try my best to treat you two the same way. What I give to him, I'll also give to you. Is it enough for you?"


Suddenly Sehun tilted his head and pressed his lips on my jaw. It lasted for a mere second, but it was enough to spread the heat all over my body. I was practically a gaping fish. This boy was driving me crazy, it was not healthy anymore.


"...I just wanted to make sure what you said was true," he said calmly and smiled at me. "You let Minseok hyung kiss you, like in that picture, so I guess if Minseok hyung and I are really the same to you, you should let me kiss you too."


I glanced at one of the photographs on my desk. It was an old picture of Minseok and I when we were in kindergarten. In that picture Minseok was kissing my cheek, while I was looking at the camera, putting on a surprised look on my face.


'But it was thirteen years ago,' I mentally protested.


Why did I feel like Sehun was toying with my emotions? Was he just that innocent or was he secretly enjoying the shocked faces I was making?


I guessed it was both.


"Oh... Okay," I took a step back slowly and rubbed my nape. "You shouldn't do that too much though, I'm not used to kisses anymore."


"You will be."


"What-"


"Xiao Lu?"


Sehun and I turned our heads swiftly towards the door in unison. Mom had opened it a bit to peek inside. She beamed and barged in as soon as she spotted Sehun inside my room.


"Sehun-ah, you're here already!" Mom exclaimed happily and walked over to Sehun.


"Yes, hello, Mrs. Lu," Sehun bowed and smiled politely.


"When did you arrive here? Have you eaten anything yet?" Mom placed her hand on Sehun's shoulder and tilted her head to look at his face, as if she was asking a little boy. Sehun was pretty tall for his age though.


"I haven't been long here. I had breakfast, but haven't had lunch. It's okay though, I'm not hungry yet," Sehun waved his hand and smiled.


"Aww," My mom cooed sadly at him, and then shifted her gaze to glare at me. "Why did you not feed Sehunnie, Xiao Lu? Didn't I teach you how to treat guests nicely?"


"Ah, I uh..." I scratched my head and glanced away. "Sorry."


Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sehun open his mouth to say something, but was cut by my mom.


"I found a mountain of food in the kitchen though, did you buy all of them? There were even cooked meat and sushi. You don't usually bring those kinds of food home, they must be for Sehunnie, right?" Mom talked rapidly and patted my back proudly, but I was too busy watching Sehun's face. His eyes had turned wide hearing Mom mention his favorite food. He his lips and gaped at me.


"Meat? Sushi? You bought them for me, hyung?" I nodded and grinned as the reply, and then he turned to look at my mom. "I've changed my mind, Mrs. Lu. I'm hungry now."


Both Mom and I laughed at his cuteness.


"Alright, alright, I'll go d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter