Will You?..... Go Skiing With Me?

Forbidden

You woke up in Jongin's arms, and turned to face him. He looked so peaceful and handsome when he was sleeping. 7o'clock in the morning. There was no point to get up or wake Jongin so you cuddled into Jongin's embrace and closed your eyes. Just a few more minutes. Too late. 

"You awake?" Jongin nudges you.

"No" you say and turn to face the other way. Today is the 15th. The 23rd was the original deadline, but you decided to move it up to the 20th, since things were going to well with Jongin. These next few days were going to be important.

"Jongin- ah, I mean Kai?" You say in the sweetest voice that you can (it being the morning and all). 

"Yes?"

"Can we go skiing?" You ask.

"Ahh... I don't know how to ski" Perfect.

"I'll teach you" you say with a smile, and go downstairs to prepare breakfast. After the two of you are finished, you begin to set up a plan. 

"My father owns a skiing resort" 

"Mmm... really? Will he be there?"

"Maybe. Oh, don't worry. I already told him about you and he's fine with it" Jongin tells you. Being around Jongin's father alone, you would feel unsafe, but with Jongin there you felt better. I mean, he wouldn't kill the one his son loves right in front of the kid? Right? Well, you were about to find out soon enough.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When you and Jongin arrive at the lodge, the first thing you do is take a hot shower. After that, you and Jongin go to the little village that is nearby. Where was this kid's father? It was his resort afterfall, and he knew that you'd be here. Maybe he didn't want to make a fuss in front of his son? No. That was not the man you knew. You knew Kai's father as the one who shot 6 bullets into your father's head, right in front of you. This was the man that made you an orphan. You had all the right to hate him.

"Vanessa" Jongin interrupts your thoughts. 

"You hungry? Because my father wants to have dinner with us" 

"Yeah, I'm a little hungry. Lets go"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This is the most expensive restaurant" Jongin tells you. But you weren't paying much attention to him. You were searching for the man that killed your father. Ah~ found him. You politely bow and are about to introduce yourself. 

"It has been a while, hasn't it, Vanessa?" He says with a cold stare. Yup, he defiantly knows who you are. And probably isn't happy that his one and only son is in love with you. Yes. The son that would take over his father's business, would be soon controlled by you. With that pleasant thought in mind, the waiter brings each of you a menu. The three of you order and silently eat your meal when the food arrives. After the most quiet and akward dinner, Jongin took you back to the lodge.

"I'm sorry for that" he says. Wait. Then does that mean, that he knows what his father did? You decide to stay quiet.

"He usually doesn't approve of the girls that I like. Sometimes he'd judge them too quickly, or talk badly straight to their faces. But this time, he was quiet. I just don't know if that was good or bad" Jongin continues as he brings the two of you a cup of hot chocolate. After cuddling on the couch, while watching t.v. When Jongin notices that you are starting to slowly drift off, he takes you in his arms and carries you to the bedroom.

"I could of gotten here myself" you mumble, half asleep. Jongin chuckles and lies down beside you. That last thing yoy remember before falling asleep is Jongin trying to tell you something, something important. Was it about him? Or was it about his father? You were too tired at this point to care. I'll just ask him in the morning...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You wake up before Jongin and go to the bathroom to wash up. When you go downstairs to get something to eat, you notice Jongin's jacket on the ground. As you pick it up, you feel a small box inside the left pocket. Carefully, you pull out the red box. A ring. There was a ring inside. Was that what Jongin was talking about last night? You only had one way to find out. Get another drunk confession out of him.

<