Drinking

Forbidden

The next few days were more or less the same. You'd stay up late writing in your notebook which you'd hide from Jongin. You've gotten used to sleeping together, which after a while was kind of nice. Then you'd make him and yourself breakfast before he left for school. When Jongin left for school you'd be either in the library, reading one of the thousands of books, at the gym, swimming in the pool, or using the dance studio.

You and Jongin of course got closer too. Learning each other's likes and dislikes. Neither of you would volunteer any information from your past, which you were fine with. Everything was going great, as usual, until the night of the 12th. It was Friday, Jongin's Christmas break was about to begin so you two decided to celebrate with some soju.

"Here have some more" you poured for him.

"No, no, no" he said pushing your arm away.

"You know that I have a low alcohol tolerance"

"Yeah, it's the tolerance of a three year old" you .

"Ya! Stop that and pour me another!" He says with a giggle. You couldn't wait to have to clean up after him tomorrow.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was 2 o'clock in the morning. The two of you were barley awake. Jongin had drank 10 bottles and you had 12. But of course, you were in a more sober state than him. Jongin kept of giggling and kissing your cheek. Yes, it was annoying but in a cute way. Like taking care of a little kid.

"Jongin, come on let's get you upstairs" you tell him.

"No!!! Not yet!" He complained like a child.
"Why not?" You sigh.

"I like you" he says and starts laughing.

"And why is that funny?" You ask him.

"Because if you and I were sober, I wouldn't be able to do this" he says then leans over and gives you a sweet, long kiss on the lips. You close your eyes and enjoy the moment. He tastes like soju and strawberries....

After you realized what was happening, you shove Jongin away. Hard. So hard that he flys back a bit and starts laughing. Of course he wouldn't remember anything the next day. But you would.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You quietly drag Jongin back to his room upstairs and place him on his bed. He tries to grab your waist, but being as drunk as he is, you quickly move out of his reach.

"Jongin. Don't-"

"Please don't call me Jongin anymore" he yawns and lays down.

"Call me Kai" he says and starts to doze off. What the hell had just happened?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are starring at the clock. It is noon. Still in bed, you turn to face Kai... you honestly didn't expect a drunk confession. You'd wanted him to spill some company secret, but this has made the situation a little bit more difficult for you.... but not impossible. You would use this to your advantage. Yes. You'd make him fall in love with you. Deep down, you knew that was wrong.... but what choice did you have?

"Jongin" you shake his shoulders lightly.

"Wake up" you lean closer and whisper to him.

Jongin wraps his arms around you and pulls you back down beside him. This time you aren't strong enough to escape his grasp.

"Miss Vanessa. Do you know what time it is?" He asks in a sleepy voice.

"Yeah, its 12:43 in the afternoon" you tell him.

"Oh" he quickly sits up.

"Aww . My head hurts" he curses.

"Yeah. You drank a ton yesterday, well I did too, lay back down and I'll bring you some tea" you tell him.

"Mmm... thanks. When I get better, you and I are decorating the house together, deal?"

"Deal" you answer him and go downstairs to the kitchen.

December 13, only 12 more days until Christmas. And only 10 days until your deadline. You had to work fast.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was warm in the house. You change into a grey t-shirt and black shorts. Knowing that you weren't going to be going anywhere today, you wanted to be comfortable. But, you also knew that you had to capture Jongin's attention. You put on some blush and light grey eye shadow. Simple and sweet.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Here you go" you give Jongin his tea.

"Thanks" he says and takes a sip.

You are both quiet. Finally Jongin breaks the silence.

"My birthday is January 14. I'm thinking of inviting a few close friends. I still dont think its a good idea for anyone to see you, so you'd stay in my room"

"There's still a lot of time, why are you telling me this information so early?" You ask him.

"I don't know. I just wanted to get it out of the way plus, it was a nice way to break the silence" he says with a smile, showing off his perfect white teeth.

"Come downstairs, I made breakfast" you tell Jongin.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a second. Just gonna change into something else" he tells you.