Visitor

Forbidden

Ever since you were young, you remember that you were being hunted. Your parents never told you who it was, but it was someone who wanted your family dead. Since you were young, you never questioned your parents. But, now you had to find the answers.

Lost in thoughts, and writing in your notebook you start to wonder. What would I do aftet i get out of here? Where would I go after I escape? You would always have to be on the move. Never staying in the same place for too long, and never leaving behind a trail that they could use to track you down and kill you.

Three knocks on the door. The heavy steel door creaks opens and a young boy (who isn't a soilder) walks in with a tray. The food is here, and with it a guest.

The boy has short dark brown hair, bronze skin brown eyes and a calm expression. He is wearing a black hoodie and dark blue jeans. He looks handsome in a scary way.
"Kim Jongin", is written on his name tag. That name sounds so familiar...

He puts down the tray and sits beside you on your bed. You haven't been this close to another human being for 12 years. He had the sent of pine.... how you missed the outside world. Now wasn't the time for this. But, what was this? A test of some sort? The boy smiles at you and then laughs. He asks for the soilders to come closer to him.

"This is the most dangerous criminal in Korea? No, the world? Hilarious. Hey, what's your name?" He says to you.

"Vanessa" you answer quietly.

He extends his hand for a handshake.
"My name is Kim Jongin" as he speaks some more nonsense you hear one thing that catches your attention "...and my grandfather is the one in charge of this prison". Then you notice the knife at his belt and faster than lighting, you reach for it and hold it against his neck.

The soilders start to panic, and run away. Good, no interruptions. But they ran off to probably tell the others of your little stunt.

"Which way is the exit?" You ask Jongin.

"Why you little-" you cover his mouth with your hand.

"Shh. We are not getting caught. At least not yet" you say with a smirk.

"What the hell are you planning to do?" He asks in a whisper.

"You'll see".

When you guys finally get out of the prision (with Jongin' s help) you turn to him and give him his knife back.

"Okay. Now you capture me and bring me to your grandfather" you tell him.

"Wait, why should I help you?" He asks.

"Because I have been on the run since I was born. I was thrown into prison at the age of 7. Since then, I have been moved to 4 different prisions. The things that I have witnessed, you wouldn't believe me. You'd be disgusted and you would call me crazy. I've been through hell and back. You must live like a king. Nothing to worry about. Always having food, money, and an army that will fight for you. I just wish that I still had my parents".

"I-I'm sorry.... I never knew. They just told me that your a killer. At first I was afaird, but then when I went into your cell. You didn't look that scary. But went you took me hostage. Fine, I will take you to my grandfather. And if you get out alive I am going to learn more about you whether you like it or not. Do we have a deal?" He asks.

You didn't like it. But what other choice did you have. You had to get this done.

"Okay deal".